Wisla Krakow News

The place to discuss all the Polish soccer leagues
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:45 am

That coulda been Lech :(
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

TheWhiteStarArmy
First Team
First Team

Post by TheWhiteStarArmy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 pm

TheWhiteStarArmy
First Team
First Team

Post by TheWhiteStarArmy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 pm

nitram wrote:Moskal was pretty good though...
His results were no better than Maaskrant's. If they weren't good enough from Robert, they aren't good enough from Moskal.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:41 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:That coulda been Lech :(
Ya, Lech is dropping the ball, hard.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

im excited to see what Probierz can do with Wisla...
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:11 pm

i wonder if he'll play 4-4-2. we need that change bad!

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Wow I didnt see this coming. Moskal was just treated like shit. Typical Wisla.

Even Maaskant at the beginning didnt do so well. I was expecting to see Moskal released in the summer if things wouldnt go so well and then Wisla would hire another foreign coach :-)

Wisla wont win the title with the new coach because they lost too many home games. Maaskant said so himself that the key to winning the title is to win a majority of your home games which Wisla has failed to do.

It brings so much instability to the team to have 3 different coaches before the season is over.

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Losing to Korona is a big no, especially since were fighting to get 3rd place to be honest. Moskal blew his chance. Losing to Standard is fine, at least we were close, but 1 point in 2 games when we desperately need to catch up is unacceptable. He had a whole winter. That was enough for Maaskant to get things going.

The only thing I don't like about getting Probierz is will he stay on for next season? If it's really Smuda after Euro then why give Probierz a job he won't keep? Can we please just hire somebody for 2-3 years.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:39 pm

TheWhiteStarArmy wrote:
nitram wrote:Moskal was pretty good though...
His results were no better than Maaskrant's. If they weren't good enough from Robert, they aren't good enough from Moskal.
What? Moskal was given two months, Maaskant a whole year.

This is incredibly unfair for Moskal. I hope he leaves Wisla and goes to manage Lech Poznan or someone. He is a good manager with good ideas.

Now the rant over Moskal is done, I am excited over the prospect of Probierz managing our side.
Hetman wrote:Losing to Korona is a big no, especially since were fighting to get 3rd place to be honest. Moskal blew his chance. Losing to Standard is fine, at least we were close, but 1 point in 2 games when we desperately need to catch up is unacceptable. He had a whole winter. That was enough for Maaskant to get things going.

The only thing I don't like about getting Probierz is will he stay on for next season? If it's really Smuda after Euro then why give Probierz a job he won't keep? Can we please just hire somebody for 2-3 years.
The board gave Maaskant money to invest in the squad. They didn't give Moskal 1 zloty.

I agree 100%, we need to hire somebody for 2-3 years, the only way we will get anywhere is with stability at the club. Much like APOEL in Cyprus, who is competing in Europe with similar resources, but instead stuck with their manager for 3 seasons.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:25 pm

We don't need to invest more money to compete for the title.

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm

I was shocked to see the news today to say the least.

Though when Probierz left Aris, the first thing that came to my head was that we should hire him.

Moskal was given a chance, and unfortunately, he didn't deliver. He knew this team inside out so therefore the excuse that he just needs some time is invalid. Obviously, the Board saw that in order to save the season, they needed to bring in Probierz.

IMO, I think this means that Smuda will return to Lech after the Euro's.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 pm

So Moskal is gone? I mean he wont even be an assistant again?
Last edited by polskaforever on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Every news writer and reporter said that since Moskal took over the team improved however Moskal suffered bad luck with a red card both games against Standard and Kielce. The team couldve and most likely would have beaten their opponents if it werent for that. Very unfortunate and it cost Moskal his job :cry:

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 pm

polskaforever wrote:Every news writer and reporter said that since Moskal took over the team improved however Moskal suffered bad luck with a red card both games against Standard and Kielce. The team couldve and most likely would have beaten their opponents if it werent for that. Very unfortunate and it cost Moskal his job :cry:
Ironic that Czekaj, the player Moskal personally brought up through the ranks, is the one that screwed him. :(

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:48 pm

In all honesty, I didnt think Moskal would stay for long. I figured he was going to stay till the end of the season at most and then Wisla would hire a foreign coach in the summer.

I mean if Probierz doesnt get the job done then there arent any "good" Polish coaches left to hire :lol: Technically, there arent any good ones at all.

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:13 am

I am content with the decision, not creating scoring opportunities is not only players fault but also managerial tactics. He could of done things a lot different but nothing changed, I honestly believe if we had a different coach with a attacking approach that Standard game would have been won. Why do you play the Gypsy upfront and keep Biton on the bench, then only give him 18 minutes fucking brutal...anyways like somebody already mentioned I hope Probiesz goes to a different formation and changes shit up. Moskal basically was a second coming of Masskant same tactics, training etc..hopefully Probeirz learned something good over the last couple of months and we can save some of this season from total embarrassment!

By the way, he is signed for 1.5 years which is great!

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 am

Hetman wrote:i wonder if he'll play 4-4-2. we need that change bad!
This.

Bring back the good ol' Wisla. Offensive minded and a unbeatable fortress at home.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:54 pm

link to game plz...

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:04 pm

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 pm