Rankings

Announcements, help, questions, suggestions, comments etc.
User avatar
SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3657
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Rankings

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:57 pm

Thanks for my new Under-21 ranking!!!! :D I just noticed it when I made a previous post. I will not let this forum down. :wink:

Euro DJ
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:11 pm

Post by Euro DJ » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:09 pm

Congrats, just don't let it go to your head.

User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1235
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Post by jakub » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:32 am

congrats man :wink:
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

User avatar
maciej
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4144
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:23 am
Location: dystopia

Re: Rankings

Post by maciej » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:18 am

polskausa18 wrote:Thanks for my new Under-21 ranking!!!! :D I just noticed it when I made a previous post. I will not let this forum down. :wink:
here's a paczek dedicated to your success congrats

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
moz
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2456
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:13 am
Location: Melbourne

Post by moz » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:26 am

i love those polish doughnuts..... especially the JAM....
Image

User avatar
andyzOr
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8151
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:30 pm
Location: tu i tam, tam i tu

Post by andyzOr » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:03 am

tomasz wrote:i love those polish doughnuts..... especially the JAM....
Fuckin A.

Raspberry ftw.

User avatar
Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 am
Location: University of Victoria

Re: Rankings

Post by Polski_orzel » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:06 pm

maciej wrote:
polskausa18 wrote:Thanks for my new Under-21 ranking!!!! :D I just noticed it when I made a previous post. I will not let this forum down. :wink:
here's a paczek dedicated to your success congrats

Image
Haha n00b, I'm rated higher than you :lol: :lol:
How's it feel to have a warning?

I'm pushing my luck, aren't I? Any hoo, congrats on the... promotion? Be good young one, don't end up like me ;)
Image
Image
Image

tommy boy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3709
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:35 pm
Location: Krakow, PL

Post by tommy boy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 am

Euro DJ wrote:Congrats, just don't let it go to your head.
Yeah man, don't let a forum ranking get to your head.

User avatar
SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3657
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:51 pm

Why I would I let it go to my head? It's just a ranking. Just wanted to thank the mods, thats all.

tommy boy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3709
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:35 pm
Location: Krakow, PL

Post by tommy boy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:46 pm

Slask.Wroclaw18 wrote:Why I would I let it go to my head? It's just a ranking. Just wanted to thank the mods, thats all.
Yeah man, I know. I was just being sarcastic and I didn't want to use the " :roll: " cuz I find that shit annoying plus I wanted to see if anyone would catch that. :wink:

User avatar
SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3657
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:13 pm

Gotcha. :wink:

Euro DJ
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2122
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:11 pm

Post by Euro DJ » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:37 pm

lmao I just thought you were one of those "kids" who think they are the shit because they have a big post count. :lol:

User avatar
SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3657
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:14 pm

Euro DJ wrote:lmao I just thought you were one of those "kids" who think they are the shit because they have a big post count. :lol:
:lol: Nah, I just like posting on this website. 8) I kind of hope that this thread switches lanes and focuses on conversations (if there is any at all) about the ranking system. I don't want too many people to think I am a braggart. :lol: That is why I titled it "Rankings" rather than a egotistical title like "I got U-21"

User avatar
elderon
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2196
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Post by elderon » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:48 pm

some people doesn't have a ranking ;)
"Polska jest tam gdzie my jestesmy"
Image

User avatar
nSpuration
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6155
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:41 pm
Location: Northeast London, UK

Post by nSpuration » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:06 pm

andyzOr wrote:
tomasz wrote:i love those polish doughnuts..... especially the JAM....
Fuckin A.

Raspberry ftw.
Agreed. 8)

I feel hungry now, damn it! :lol:

User avatar
SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3657
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:18 pm

nSpuration wrote:
andyzOr wrote:
tomasz wrote:i love those polish doughnuts..... especially the JAM....
Fuckin A.

Raspberry ftw.
Agreed. 8)

I feel hungry now, damn it! :lol:
Same here, too bad there are no polish bakeries within a 100 mile radius of me. :(

User avatar
nSpuration
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6155
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:41 pm
Location: Northeast London, UK

Post by nSpuration » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:20 pm

You poor soul! :lol:

My nearest Polish shop/bakery is just two short bus rides away from me. It's nearly a walkable distance.

User avatar
Pulaski
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5135
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:50 am
Location: Warszawa

Post by Pulaski » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:59 am

nSpuration wrote:You poor soul! :lol:

My nearest Polish shop/bakery is just two short bus rides away from me. It's nearly a walkable distance.
u poor soul! Mine is three blocks away :wink:

User avatar
Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:41 am
Location: University of Victoria

Post by Polski_orzel » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:52 am

GeneralPulaski wrote:
nSpuration wrote:You poor soul! :lol:

My nearest Polish shop/bakery is just two short bus rides away from me. It's nearly a walkable distance.
u poor soul! Mine is three blocks away :wink:
Mine is 4 minutes ;) I usually grab some paczki during my breaks at work 8)
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
nSpuration
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6155
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:41 pm
Location: Northeast London, UK

Post by nSpuration » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:35 pm

GeneralPulaski wrote:
nSpuration wrote:You poor soul! :lol:

My nearest Polish shop/bakery is just two short bus rides away from me. It's nearly a walkable distance.
u poor soul! Mine is three blocks away :wink:
:x

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests