Please ban Bart

Announcements, help, questions, suggestions, comments etc.
legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:58 pm

karmakop wrote:Piotr, why don't you do what most message boards do. Ban people the first time for like 24 hours. Then a week. Then forever. Or if they do something really bad then ban them forever right away. Maybe you did this already, IDK.
Easier said than done, I think. My thinking is that you get 1 or 2 cautions before getting a card (depending on what the poster did or said) and to get banned, you must do something really over the top.

Considering everything, there have been very, very few people banned for life from this forum. In reality, on other forums, the list would be much longer. And yet we are called Nazi mods and the like - not that I care really.

The thing is that some people need to have that 1 warning beside their name... otherwise, they would tend to go overboard a lot more often (just judging from the past).

Also, FYI, I am not the only who gives warnings... there are other mods, you know.

Matusiak

Post by Matusiak » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:50 am

I don't possibly see what I had done other than flipping out after I was flamed + abused for mentioning I thought Celtic sucks. Other than that, what's the dilly? I honestly hardly ever argued with anyone here. I'd appreciate it if you unbanned my other username..

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:41 am

Matusiak wrote:I don't possibly see what I had done other than flipping out after I was flamed + abused for mentioning I thought Celtic sucks. Other than that, what's the dilly? I honestly hardly ever argued with anyone here. I'd appreciate it if you unbanned my other username..
Welcome back :D

nSpuration
First Team
First Team

Post by nSpuration » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:22 pm

Yeah welcome back. 8)

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Matusiak wrote:I don't possibly see what I had done other than flipping out after I was flamed + abused for mentioning I thought Celtic sucks. Other than that, what's the dilly? I honestly hardly ever argued with anyone here. I'd appreciate it if you unbanned my other username..
for the most part you were fine, but you said Celtic sucks and had no justification........you kept stating they sucked when other people had actual arguments to the contrary......you just kept stating that same thing over and over and then everyone on the forum started saying their position on the argument and you were severely outnumbered.....at the end even when you tried to make an argument you still looked dumb.......then you went bonkers:
Bart wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:Here's my "fucking input" - Celtic is in the last 16 of Europe so yes, they really suck. Pluspol's post does the rest.

oh and here's more input - Bart, you're a tool.
Fuck you ass hole. Just because I think they suck doesn't mean you can call me a fucking tool. Get that dick out of your ass and SHUT the fuck up. All of you cock suckers that have something smart.

FUCK off with your bull shit responses you un-educated dickless wonders.
that was why you were banned........

that's the beautiful thing about this forum, everyone wants back in after a ban........
Last edited by Deyna199 on Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Not so quick... we haven't decided if he is going to be allowed back.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:30 pm

m2793d1 wrote:
Bart wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:Here's my "fucking input" - Celtic is in the last 16 of Europe so yes, they really suck. Pluspol's post does the rest.

oh and here's more input - Bart, you're a tool.
Fuck you ass hole. Just because I think they suck doesn't mean you can call me a fucking tool. Get that dick out of your ass and SHUT the fuck up. All of you cock suckers that have something smart.

FUCK off with your bull shit responses you un-educated dickless wonders.
that was why you were banned........

that's the beautiful thing about this forum, everyone wants back in after a ban........
That's a reason for his ban??? Are you fucking joking? He thinks Celtic sucks, big fucking deal. I think the whole SPL sucks, i don't have to explain myself, i just don't like it and it's my opinion.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:35 pm

kks.1922 wrote: That's a reason for his ban??? Are you fucking joking? He thinks Celtic sucks, big fucking deal. I think the whole SPL sucks, i don't have to explain myself, i just don't like it and it's my opinion.
he was banned because of his comments to legia_piotr.......the argument about Celtic led to that.........

kks you need to learn how to read an entire post buddy........

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:44 pm

furthermore, its one thing to think the spl sucks, but Celtic??, get a clue.......

as if you or Bart wouldnt love to play for this club if you had an opportunity to.........25,000 pounds a week, yah id like to see you two fucking tryout for that team, make it, and then tell them they suck and turn down that kind of money.........

if Celtic sucks, i wonder where you two rank.......fucking jealous losers, typical Polak mentality.........

Matusiak

Post by Matusiak » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:12 pm

m2793d1 wrote:furthermore, its one thing to think the spl sucks, but Celtic??, get a clue.......

as if you or Bart wouldnt love to play for this club if you had an opportunity to.........25,000 pounds a week, yah id like to see you two fucking tryout for that team, make it, and then tell them they suck and turn down that kind of money.........

if Celtic sucks, i wonder where you two rank.......fucking jealous losers, typical Polak mentality.........
Okay... You realize I got a warning BEFORE I flipped out on him right? Basically with that statement you're telling me I have to agree with your opinion. And as for legia_piotr, a moderator calling me a tool is pretty..

Well, let's just leave it at that. I like the guy, but that was out of hand. I'm here to enjoy discussing Polish soccer. This is a discussion forum and all opinions should be welcome. Because there are 2 Polish players at Celtic doesn't mean anything to me. I've seen them play a few times, and everytime I watched them... they were terrible. Infact, I've watched them play live at Giants Stadium. The handicapped world cup is honestly more fun to watch than Celtic running around with maybe 2 shots all game. That's $50 I could have spent on two 30 packs of beer and a night of beer pong.

With that said, I plead my case and hope to resume my chatting soon.

Oh and, why would I try out for Celtic? I don't even play soccer.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:51 pm

Matusiak wrote:
m2793d1 wrote:furthermore, its one thing to think the spl sucks, but Celtic??, get a clue.......

Okay... You realize I got a warning BEFORE I flipped out on him right? Basically with that statement you're telling me I have to agree with your opinion. And as for legia_piotr, a moderator calling me a tool is pretty..

Well, let's just leave it at that. I like the guy, but that was out of hand. I'm here to enjoy discussing Polish soccer. This is a discussion forum and all opinions should be welcome. Because 2 Polish players at Celtic doesn't mean anything. I've seen them play a few times, and everytime I watched them... they were terrible. Infact, I've seen them play live at Giants Stadium. The handicapped world cup is more fun to watch than Celtic running around with maybe 2 shots all game.
agree with me?, i couldnt careless....look at the Rasiak thread, some posters think he should still make the bench because of his scoring in the championship, i dont think he should be anywhere near the bench regardless........no biggy, we disagree.....and hell, what if they are right??, i will simply say i was totally wrong........

at the beginning of that thread you kept say Celtic sucks, Celtic sucks.........not until the end did you give any reasoning for why you thought this.........then you pretty much implied that because they arent as good as Barcelona so they suck........you are obviously allowed to have your own opinion but if its based on garbage like that then obviously people on here are going to tell you that.....you make it sound that like we are fascists or something, and you have to agree with us........this couldnt be further from the truth..........but if everyone on the forum is disgreeing with you, doesnt it occur to you that maybe you are simply wrong???.........

furthermore, you are now basing your expert knowledge on Celtic around one live game at Giants stadium? a fucking friendly game, come on man, you are much smarter than that, i mean its all reserve players........I agree Celtic have looked even worse since the last time we have had this argument, in fact they are getting worse every week it seems.........but with guys like Maloney, VOH out, those are key players for them...........Celtic arent great, but they dont suck.........that is all i am saying, you would love to play for these guys.......with that kind of cash???..........all i was saying was be a little more courteous with your criticisms of teams, especially ones you would play for..........Celtic are a top 25 team ranked by UEFA man, and they know a little more about football than you guy........also, ugly football doesnt mean you suck, chelsea played some of the most ugly football the last 2 years, twice champs..........obviously there are better teams i agree, but that irritated me that you said they sucked......

lastly you didnt get a warning because you were disagreeing, you got a warning because you told me to shut the fuck up when i said you need to be more constructive when making claims like you did about celtic........you can call me a fucking moron all you want if i just randomly blurt out crap and have bad reasoning or none at all.........you have my permission :D..........imagine the forum was all statements like yours........

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:00 pm

you love soccer it would seem, so obviously you would play soccer right? and for 25,000 pounds a week? unless your daddy is really rich, my bet is you would play for them........everybody on this forum would.........

oh and in the end i hope they let you stay, you were posting fine before the banning and you were nice enough to give out your login and password for that sopcast shit, when it was hard for some people to register and stuff........that was nice of you, good guy for that...........

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:34 pm

m2793d1 wrote:
you love soccer it would seem, so obviously you would play soccer right? and for 25,000 pounds a week? unless your daddy is really rich, my bet is you would play for them........everybody on this forum would.........

oh and in the end i hope they let you stay, you were posting fine before the banning and you were nice enough to give out your login and password for that sopcast shit, when it was hard for some people to register and stuff........that was nice of you, good guy for that...........
Dislikeing Celtic has nothing to do with playing for them. If i was a Polish player playing in the OE i'd love to get a move to Celtic... just to use them as a stepping stone so i can move to a better league.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:38 pm

m2793d1 wrote:
kks.1922 wrote: That's a reason for his ban??? Are you fucking joking? He thinks Celtic sucks, big fucking deal. I think the whole SPL sucks, i don't have to explain myself, i just don't like it and it's my opinion.
he was banned because of his comments to legia_piotr.......the argument about Celtic led to that.........

So calling someone a cock sucker, asshole or a tool get's you a warning? i don't think so... well, at least it shouldn't be like that.

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:58 pm

kks.1922 wrote:
m2793d1 wrote:

Dislikeing Celtic has nothing to do with playing for them. If i was a Polish player playing in the OE i'd love to get a move to Celtic... just to use them as a stepping stone so i can move to a better league.
if you played for Celtic it would mean you suck, because according to Bart, Celtic apparently sucks......so if Bart played for Celtic, which he obviously would for 25,000 pounds/week, he would suck......that was the point i was trying to make.......i have no idea how you missed that......i was trying to show how bad his argument is.........i dunno where the hell you are venturing out to with you just said or what it has to do with anything.......you're stating the obvious, if player is good enough he will leave Celtic for better things........this both of us know.........i hardly think any player after leaving or playing for Celtic would say they are a shitty team, because of course they were a part of it..........

Matusiak

Post by Matusiak » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:36 am

Okay man... it's not that serious. They don't have to be good to get paid so much money. Just look at Real Madrid :wink:

Anyway. How bout this feckin weather we're having!

antiant
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by antiant » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:50 am

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GC-9FSWB5_k

cry me a river...

you were my sun, you were my earth, you didn't know all the ways i loved ps.com...noooo...so the mods took a chance, made other plans...but i didn't think they would come crashing down...ps.com i refuse, you must got me confused, with some other screen name, cryyyyyyy me a riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...yeah yeah...i just want my screen name back...now you tell me you need me...

*breaks down and does the moon walk inbetween chorus*

all of these things, these people told me kept messing with my head...now there's just no chance, that i can be unbanned, i think Celtic sucks, but you think i'm fucked...you don't have to say what you did, i already know, now there's just no chance with my original screen name and ps.com together, now i'm alone....cry me a river!

bwhahahahahaha! ;)

Matusiak

Post by Matusiak » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:10 am

antiant wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=GC-9FSWB5_k

cry me a river...

you were my sun, you were my earth, you didn't know all the ways i loved ps.com...noooo...so the mods took a chance, made other plans...but i didn't think they would come crashing down...ps.com i refuse, you must got me confused, with some other screen name, cryyyyyyy me a riverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...yeah yeah...i just want my screen name back...now you tell me you need me...

*breaks down and does the moon walk inbetween chorus*

all of these things, these people told me kept messing with my head...now there's just no chance, that i can be unbanned, i think Celtic sucks, but you think i'm fucked...you don't have to say what you did, i already know, now there's just no chance with my original screen name and ps.com together, now i'm alone....cry me a river!

bwhahahahahaha! ;)
I'm sorry but :roll:

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:44 am

kks.1922 wrote:
m2793d1 wrote:

So calling someone a cock sucker, asshole or a tool get's you a warning? i don't think so... well, at least it shouldn't be like that.
Ok, honestly... I think you should just stop commenting on how/why people got banned, etc. You don't know the whole story so speculating on why someone got a yellow card or a ban is pointless.

Leave the moderating to the mods.

Bart - I did indeed lose my cool and called you a tool. But try telling me you weren't acting like a fucking prick that day. :oops:

The way I see it, as a moderator, my job is to keep the forum running as smoothly as possible (relatively speaking, of course... you can only do so much on this board). Like I said already, you have to try real hard to get banned on this board...

Bart - we will consider letting you back in on a provisional basis, but getting your old name is not an option, sorry. The mod vote was 1-2-1 (yes-no-maybe to let you back in), so we're being nice and letting it go for now... but really, try to be on your best behaviour (that applies to everyone I guess).

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:16 am

legia_piotr wrote:
Bart - we will consider letting you back in on a provisional basis, but getting your old name is not an option, sorry. The mod vote was 1-2-1 (yes-no-maybe to let you back in), so we're being nice and letting it go for now... but really, try to be on your best behaviour (that applies to everyone I guess).
Can i just ask why not just give him his old user name back? I mean he's already back on the forum so what's the big deal??? just a question :wink: