Please ban Bart

Announcements, help, questions, suggestions, comments etc.
milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Please ban Bart

Post by milicz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:35 pm

I haven't read any posts today, I'm taking the day off, but I really don't want to read what Bart says, so please do me a favor and ban him for, oh say, five days.

Sincerely,

Milicz

PS Tower can't handle his liquor
Nie chce mi się z tobą gadać.
You do not make sense you idiot. Please stop posting, or I'll kill you.

mateusz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by mateusz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:11 pm

Yay.

RJ22
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Please ban Bart

Post by RJ22 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:14 pm

milicz wrote:I haven't read any posts today, I'm taking the day off, but I really don't want to read what Bart says, so please do me a favor and ban him for, oh say, five days.

Sincerely,

Milicz

ok now i have seen it all.... you are a tool..... having to ban people.... i hope they ban you.... PS( Dont Fuck with people and expect not to be an idiot) :roll: :lol: :shock:

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:15 pm

RJ22 wrote:
milicz wrote:I haven't read any posts today, I'm taking the day off, but I really don't want to read what Bart says, so please do me a favor and ban him for, oh say, five days.

Sincerely,

Milicz

ok now i have seen it all.... you are a tool..... having to ban people.... i hope they ban you.... PS( Dont Fuck with people and expect not to be an idiot) :roll: :lol: :shock:
STFU!!!

mateusz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by mateusz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:17 pm

wlkp wrote:
RJ22 wrote:

Sincerely,

Milicz

STFU!!!
In bold: quoted to emphasize truth

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:22 pm

Please ban the Polish National Team from playing any more games at the 2006 World Cup!
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

mozza

Post by mozza » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:51 pm

plz ban janas..
BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-BLOKE-

GPriest

Post by GPriest » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:53 pm

^ you cannot blame him for the whole fuck up!!!!!! What the fuck was the defence thinking?

Anyways, why ban someone (bart in this case) when you just do not agree with their opinion?

Artur

Post by Artur » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:37 pm

BART seems to know more about the NT than anyone else on here, everyone else thinks we are a good team and actually gonna win soimething reality is we would be lucky to get a point at the WC and we should be happy with that, nodoby else that isn't polish expects us to do anything cause they know we are a below average team

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:39 pm

Yep Bart and Big Pole deserve recognition
"If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day."

milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by milicz » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:39 pm

Artur wrote:BART seems to know more about the NT than anyone else on here, everyone else thinks we are a good team and actually gonna win soimething reality is we would be lucky to get a point at the WC and we should be happy with that, nodoby else that isn't polish expects us to do anything cause they know we are a below average team
I wish you trolls would just leave, this place is for actual fans of the NT. Fans want and expect their teams to perform well.

Artur

Post by Artur » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:42 pm

oh we want them to perform well but as u can see it is not happening, it hasnt happened once in my lifetime and it doesnt look like it will happen anytime soon

milicz
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by milicz » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:44 pm

Artur wrote:oh we want them to perform well but as u can see it is not happening, it hasnt happened once in my lifetime and it doesnt look like it will happen anytime soon
Well it has happened in my lifetime, Olympics in Barcelona, Qualifiers for the 2002 WC, Qualifiers for the 2006 WC, win over USA in 2002. If you have never seen Poland perform well then you haven't followed Polish football.

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:45 pm

milicz wrote:
Artur wrote:BART seems to know more about the NT than anyone else on here, everyone else thinks we are a good team and actually gonna win soimething reality is we would be lucky to get a point at the WC and we should be happy with that, nodoby else that isn't polish expects us to do anything cause they know we are a below average team
I wish you trolls would just leave, this place is for actual fans of the NT. Fans want and expect their teams to perform well.
Expect and Want yet our team never seems to fulfill our wants or expectations... Your satisfaction with the sub-par performance from the Polish team is exactly why nothing ever changes 2002, 2006, and 2010 will be the same if we actually make it
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

Artur

Post by Artur » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:47 pm

qualifiers mean shit at the big stage we choke every single time the win aganinst usa was meaningless, the olympics were good i remember them a lil i was still young tho but we have not done anything at euro or world cups in my lifetime

Artur

Post by Artur » Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:48 pm

IM GOING TO POLAND AND IM GONNA TRY OUR FOR THE NATIONAL TEAM CAUSE I CANT STAND WATCHING THEM LOSE, IM SURE I CAN HELP THEM SCORE GOALS AND IM SURE IM BETTER THAN THE PLAYERS THAT WEAR THE CZERWONY ORZEL ON THEIR CHEST

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:20 pm

Artur wrote:IM GOING TO POLAND AND IM GONNA TRY OUR FOR THE NATIONAL TEAM CAUSE I CANT STAND WATCHING THEM LOSE, IM SURE I CAN HELP THEM SCORE GOALS AND IM SURE IM BETTER THAN THE PLAYERS THAT WEAR THE CZERWONY ORZEL ON THEIR CHEST
yea... good luck with that, feel free to let us know how it went

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog » Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:22 pm

Why should we ban someone just because he doesn't agree with your opinions?

You should be banned for being stupid and starting this thread, milicz
"If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day."

jamicanpolak78

Post by jamicanpolak78 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:08 pm

Bulldog wrote:Why should we ban someone just because he doesn't agree with your opinions?

ya really alot of people get in fights on this forum but we dont say hey ban him cause he said shit to me its stupid

Polish-Philosopher
First Team
First Team

Post by Polish-Philosopher » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:03 pm

jamicanpolak78 wrote:
Bulldog wrote:Why should we ban someone just because he doesn't agree with your opinions?

ya really alot of people get in fights on this forum but we dont say hey ban him cause he said shit to me its stupid
No but you told everyone you were going to leave and this forum is stupid and so is everyone in it. And lo and behold, you come back...2 days later. :wink: