Free pijawka!

Announcements, help, questions, suggestions, comments etc.
Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:42 pm

I take it, it was Piotr who banned him, seems his power has gone to his head, I mean trying to play this nice guy image, lately I have to say a little asshole has been coming out.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:06 pm

Benek wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:Benek - you, my friend, should have been banned a looong time ago, so I don't know why you are starting threads like this.
For what???
legia_piotr wrote:We decided to overlook your flaws because you are a good poster with tons of knowledge... again, that's the give & take of being a mod on this forum.
and it's about time you fuckers acknowledge that 8)
legia_piotr wrote: If you guys really want us to "do our jobs", 2 people who posted in this thread would be the first to go (plus a few more, I imagine)... so watch what you wish for.
ohh please man. This place used to be like a good pub. People used to come and post and have fun. It seems like this current mod team has turned this place into a family restaurant.

Where has the fun gone???
You're still gonna get ID'd as well!

Anyways fuck it man...the guy will probably make a new username.. :?

Honestly I have been banned before I think but I was saying some stupid things and I was really mouthing off to Piotr I believe..so I deserved it and Im happy I was aloud back as the almighty Polskazfynezt69..I rule..Im so slick..to this day Piotr doesn't know a thing, shhhh. :wink: :lol:

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:20 pm

Bhoy wrote:I take it, it was Piotr who banned him, seems his power has gone to his head, I mean trying to play this nice guy image, lately I have to say a little asshole has been coming out.
I've always been an asshole... why do you think people call me a nazi mod? I don't really care about having a nice guy image. it's an internet forum, for chrissakes.

whatever, you're right... I am not going to bother.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:30 pm

polskazfynezt69 wrote: Honestly I have been banned before .....to this day Piotr doesn't know a thing, shhhh. :wink: :lol:
Many people have been banned and are still around. One of the funniest posters with some of the strongest views on ps.com WISLA was banned but yet he's still around :lol: :lol:

Poznaniak
First Team
First Team

Post by Poznaniak » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:57 pm

Some posts were stupid/funny.

Lets admit it...he was a troll.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:58 pm

How long is this guy serving? Life??

Any chances of parole?

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:30 pm

Bhoy wrote:
Benek wrote:
Bhoy wrote:Yeah, seriously, what did he do wrong? Total bullshit, at least he had the balls to speak his mind and not conform to the norm, what is this a popularity contest? I`m with Benek, without controversial figures like us who speak freely, this forum would be quite boring. 8)

The key question is what did he do wrong?? His posts weren't way out of line or anything... i think they banned him because supposedly he was Mexican, a Cracovia lovin Mexican. That's just unheard of :x
It was actually interesting to have a Cracovia fan on here to represent the other side of things, but I guess too many Wisla fans that aren`t from Krakow felt threatened when he called them out, God forbid someone exposed them as we have seen numerous users get outed in the hip hop thread. :lol: :wink:
weren't u a hutnik fan last year? where were you last year when Wisla was struggling? oh, u were born in krakow, you're exempt. :wink:
come on man, u don't have to be born somewhere to be a fan, and i'm done arguing this shit...legia piotr is a hardcore fan of legia, regardless of birth...did u ever think of parents and family being born in their respected cities and countries?
As for the hip/hop, I admit i know shit about the genre, but i did like the occasional biggie, tupac, and esp. wu tang including rae-kwon and genius (thought their lyrics were brilliant).
Being a mod on here isn't easy...but i don't get on this forum much anymore because i am very busy with my career, but I respect everyone's opinions on here, and ignore the bullshit...
my final ramble here is that what i can't stand is we are all Polaks, yet we all bicker and fight with each other like crazy...save that for the rest of the world, its filled with plenty of jerkoffs. :idea:

Mistrzu
First Team
First Team

Post by Mistrzu » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:17 pm

Artek wrote:
Benek wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:Benek - you, my friend, should have been banned a looong time ago, so I don't know why you are starting threads like this.
For what???
legia_piotr wrote:We decided to overlook your flaws because you are a good poster with tons of knowledge... again, that's the give & take of being a mod on this forum.
legia_piotr wrote: If you guys really want us to "do our jobs", 2 people who posted in this thread would be the first to go (plus a few more, I imagine)... so watch what you wish for.
ohh please man. This place used to be like a good pub. People used to come and post and have fun. It seems like this current mod team has turned this place into a family restaurant.

The fun has gone with the fun users :cry:
What fun users are you talking about? Honestly, feel free to give us some examples of these so-called fun users that we've banned...

You guys are making it sound like we're the gestapo... it's seriously out of line. Pijawka was a troll, nothing more, nothing less... There is a big difference between humour and idiocy... He continued his bs from his previous account, mocked our PM's, etc... He was PM'ed about certain inappropriate and tasteless posts, and instead of stopping he decided it would be fun to post more of them... continuously.

Artek
First Team
First Team

Post by Artek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:36 pm

Mistrzu wrote:
Artek wrote:
Benek wrote:
For what???

What fun users are you talking about? Honestly, feel free to give us some examples of these so-called fun users that we've banned...

You guys are making it sound like we're the gestapo... it's seriously out of line. Pijawka was a troll, nothing more, nothing less... There is a big difference between humour and idiocy... He continued his bs from his previous account, mocked our PM's, etc... He was PM'ed about certain inappropriate and tasteless posts, and instead of stopping he decided it would be fun to post more of them... continuously.
Well the ones I can think from the top of my head are...Ice and pijawka...What did .Ice get banned for? Because he made a mistake and thought that South Africa was a continent?

Mistrzu
First Team
First Team

Post by Mistrzu » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:48 pm

Artek wrote:
Mistrzu wrote:
Artek wrote:
Benek wrote:
For what???

Well the ones I can think from the top of my head are...Ice and pijawka...What did .Ice get banned for? Because he made a mistake and thought that South Africa was a continent?
.Ice was banned a year ago, and no, he wasn't banned for making a geographical mistake... He's back anyways, under a different user name.

Regarding your reply, thanks for proving my point... in reality, few people have actually been banned -- many of them (and trust me, we know which) have returned with different user names and for the most part they've changed ways... we know who they are, and most of you probably do too... pijawka showed no improvement, if anything it was a downgrade in post quality (or lack thereof).

Whatever though, I can't believe this has become such an issue... everyone loves a good controversy I guess.

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:20 pm

GeneralPulaski wrote:
Bhoy wrote:
Benek wrote:
Bhoy wrote:Yeah, seriously, what did he do wrong? Total bullshit, at least he had the balls to speak his mind and not conform to the norm, what is this a popularity contest? I`m with Benek, without controversial figures like us who speak freely, this forum would be quite boring. 8)

The key question is what did he do wrong?? His posts weren't way out of line or anything... i think they banned him because supposedly he was Mexican, a Cracovia lovin Mexican. That's just unheard of :x
It was actually interesting to have a Cracovia fan on here to represent the other side of things, but I guess too many Wisla fans that aren`t from Krakow felt threatened when he called them out, God forbid someone exposed them as we have seen numerous users get outed in the hip hop thread. :lol: :wink:
weren't u a hutnik fan last year? where were you last year when Wisla was struggling? oh, u were born in krakow, you're exempt. :wink:
come on man, u don't have to be born somewhere to be a fan, and i'm done arguing this shit...legia piotr is a hardcore fan of legia, regardless of birth...did u ever think of parents and family being born in their respected cities and countries?
As for the hip/hop, I admit i know shit about the genre, but i did like the occasional biggie, tupac, and esp. wu tang including rae-kwon and genius (thought their lyrics were brilliant).
Being a mod on here isn't easy...but i don't get on this forum much anymore because i am very busy with my career, but I respect everyone's opinions on here, and ignore the bullshit...
my final ramble here is that what i can't stand is we are all Polaks, yet we all bicker and fight with each other like crazy...save that for the rest of the world, its filled with plenty of jerkoffs. :idea:
Yeah, the bunch of you wiesniaks really suits Wisla, jakis Kargol udaje ze jest z miasta hardcore, you guys picked Wisla as your favourite team when you joined this forum, which was after the Kasperczak UEFA Cup run and now you act like you and your families were supporters in your stodolas, dajcie kurwa spokoj i nie udajcie ze macie jakas klase, bo kurwa city slickers z was nigdy nie beda, a Wisla to Krakowski klub. A tak to jak bym byl toba to bym cicho siedzial bo jak pamietam to napisales "i" jako "y", to nie Hiszpanski Wiesiu. :wink:

moz
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by moz » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:26 pm

time for a military coup.... :lol:

Dj Domino
First Team
First Team

Post by Dj Domino » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:59 pm

Some of you guys think the mods take shit too seriously, when really it's you guys who do.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:55 am

Dj Domino wrote:Some of you guys think the mods take shit too seriously, when really it's you guys who do.

whatever you say Image

TheWhiteStarArmy
First Team
First Team

Post by TheWhiteStarArmy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:56 am

Bhoy wrote:
GeneralPulaski wrote:
Bhoy wrote:
Benek wrote:

Yeah, the bunch of you wiesniaks really suits Wisla, jakis Kargol udaje ze jest z miasta hardcore, you guys picked Wisla as your favourite team when you joined this forum, which was after the Kasperczak UEFA Cup run and now you act like you and your families were supporters in your stodolas, dajcie kurwa spokoj i nie udajcie ze macie jakas klase, bo kurwa city slickers z was nigdy nie beda, a Wisla to Krakowski klub. A tak to jak bym byl toba to bym cicho siedzial bo jak pamietam to napisales "i" jako "y", to nie Hiszpanski Wiesiu. :wink:
You still listed Hutnik as your team. :wink:

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:32 pm

TheWhiteStarArmy wrote:
Bhoy wrote:
GeneralPulaski wrote:
Bhoy wrote:
Benek wrote:

You still listed Hutnik as your team. :wink:
Cause I support them too, I`m not that hardcore to hate every other team from Krakow, I was born in Nowa Huta anyways, but I have always hated Cracovia :D , by the way, I predicted on this very forum that Wisla would win the league this year before a game was even played, just ask Piotr how cocky I was even when Legia still had the lead :wink: .

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:44 pm

Bhoy wrote:by the way, I predicted on this very forum that Wisla would win the league this year before a game was even played, just ask Piotr how cocky I was even when Legia still had the lead :wink: .

Congratulations to you and the other 53 Wisla K supporters on ps.com that made the same prediction :P

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:46 pm

Benek wrote:
Bhoy wrote:by the way, I predicted on this very forum that Wisla would win the league this year before a game was even played, just ask Piotr how cocky I was even when Legia still had the lead :wink: .

Congratulations to you and the other 53 Wisla K supporters on ps.com that made the same prediction :P
:lol: Bullshit they did!

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:47 pm

31 did.
out of a total of 59 voters.

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Bhoy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:50 pm

legia_piotr wrote:31 did.