Free pijawka!

Announcements, help, questions, suggestions, comments etc.
User avatar
Benek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

Free pijawka!

Post by Benek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:16 am

Why ban?? it's almost 2008....
Image

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2332
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:47 am

Post by Bhoy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:00 am

Yeah, seriously, what did he do wrong? Total bullshit, at least he had the balls to speak his mind and not conform to the norm, what is this a popularity contest? I`m with Benek, without controversial figures like us who speak freely, this forum would be quite boring. 8)

User avatar
Artek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5113
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Wrocław, Poland

Post by Artek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 am

This is ps.com ... There is no freedom speach here :?

User avatar
Seaman
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:54 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by Seaman » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:04 pm

Artek wrote:This is ps.com ... There is no freedom speach here :?
AGREED.

User avatar
Benek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Benek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:56 pm

Bhoy wrote:Yeah, seriously, what did he do wrong? Total bullshit, at least he had the balls to speak his mind and not conform to the norm, what is this a popularity contest? I`m with Benek, without controversial figures like us who speak freely, this forum would be quite boring. 8)

The key question is what did he do wrong?? His posts weren't way out of line or anything... i think they banned him because supposedly he was Mexican, a Cracovia lovin Mexican. That's just unheard of :x
Image

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2332
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:47 am

Post by Bhoy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:10 pm

Benek wrote:
Bhoy wrote:Yeah, seriously, what did he do wrong? Total bullshit, at least he had the balls to speak his mind and not conform to the norm, what is this a popularity contest? I`m with Benek, without controversial figures like us who speak freely, this forum would be quite boring. 8)

The key question is what did he do wrong?? His posts weren't way out of line or anything... i think they banned him because supposedly he was Mexican, a Cracovia lovin Mexican. That's just unheard of :x
It was actually interesting to have a Cracovia fan on here to represent the other side of things, but I guess too many Wisla fans that aren`t from Krakow felt threatened when he called them out, God forbid someone exposed them as we have seen numerous users get outed in the hip hop thread. :lol: :wink:
Last edited by Bhoy on Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
whiteboy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8104
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:12 pm
Location: Osaka,Japan

Post by whiteboy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:15 pm

he wasnt even a real cracovia fan....
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

User avatar
Artek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5113
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Wrocław, Poland

Post by Artek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:17 pm

Bhoy wrote:
Benek wrote:
Bhoy wrote:Yeah, seriously, what did he do wrong? Total bullshit, at least he had the balls to speak his mind and not conform to the norm, what is this a popularity contest? I`m with Benek, without controversial figures like us who speak freely, this forum would be quite boring. 8)

The key question is what did he do wrong?? His posts weren't way out of line or anything... i think they banned him because supposedly he was Mexican, a Cracovia lovin Mexican. That's just unheard of :x
It was actually interesting to have a Cracovia fan on here to represent the other side of things, but I guess too many Wisla fans that aren`t from Krakow felt threatened when he called them out, God forbid someone exposed them as he have seen numerous users get outed in the hip hop thread. :lol: :wink:
You should be used to this by now...Thats why I don't post here as much anymore and i have moved on :wink:

User avatar
Dj Domino
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6257
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:45 pm

Post by Dj Domino » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:43 pm

Yeah, doesn't it make you feel good when you feel morally higher than an online forum.

User avatar
legia_piotr
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13709
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Post by legia_piotr » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:44 pm

oh, the irony of it all... :lol:

he was banned (again) because his previous user account was banned too... simple as that, end of bloody story.

Some people in this thread should not be commenting on this :roll:

User avatar
Artek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5113
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Wrocław, Poland

Post by Artek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:49 pm

legia_piotr wrote:oh, the irony of it all... :lol:

he was banned (again) because his previous user account was banned too... simple as that, end of bloody story.

Some people in this thread should not be commenting on this :roll:
There are plenty of users on here that have been banned before :wink:

That just shows how the mods ban who they don't like and not who is supposed to be banned.

User avatar
Benek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Benek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:54 pm

Artek wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:oh, the irony of it all... :lol:

he was banned (again) because his previous user account was banned too... simple as that, end of bloody story.

Some people in this thread should not be commenting on this :roll:
There are plenty of users on here that have been banned before :wink:

That just shows how the mods ban who they don't like and not who is supposed to be banned.
You better watch man, you may be next for speaking out like this...
Image

User avatar
Artek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5113
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Wrocław, Poland

Post by Artek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:55 pm

Benek wrote:
Artek wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:oh, the irony of it all... :lol:

he was banned (again) because his previous user account was banned too... simple as that, end of bloody story.

Some people in this thread should not be commenting on this :roll:
There are plenty of users on here that have been banned before :wink:

That just shows how the mods ban who they don't like and not who is supposed to be banned.
You better watch man, you may be next for speaking out like this...
:lol: :lol: I don't care...If I get banned for something like this, then it's not even worth posting here

User avatar
nSpuration
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6155
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:41 pm
Location: Northeast London, UK

Post by nSpuration » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:03 pm

Artek wrote:There are plenty of users on here that have been banned before :wink:
That is a fair point.

User avatar
Polish-Philosopher
First Team
First Team
Posts: 8494
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:18 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Post by Polish-Philosopher » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:07 pm

legia_piotr wrote:oh, the irony of it all... :lol:

he was banned (again) because his previous user account was banned too... simple as that, end of bloody story.

Some people in this thread should not be commenting on this :roll:
And what was his other account, I mean if it was the case, why wasn't he banned immediately then?

User avatar
Benek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Benek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:20 pm

It's st bullshit. A guy comes in and doesn't get carried away and has some fun all the same time. Doesn't really mock anyone or gets into arguments and get's banned :roll: at the same time we got some Jap who consistently finds articles that just show Polish flaws and yet he's allowed to stay...

Tomek used his account back in the day to act like an idiot, he got banned but yet he's still allowed here... not that i want him gone or anything, just using him as an example.

No wonder why so many good quality posters such as Luban quit the forum.
Image

User avatar
legia_piotr
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13709
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:19 pm
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada

Post by legia_piotr » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:12 pm

Speaking of good quality posters, I just find it funny that you guys always get together and rally against bans... for the posters who bring ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to this forum. It's quite puzzling, actually...

That just shows how the mods ban who they don't like and not who is supposed to be banned.
I admit, you are right to an extent. Being a mod - ESPECIALLY a mod on this forum - is not easy. You can't get it right all the time and members aren't going to be happy with every one of our actions. That's life.

As for banning people, again, it's funny that you guys are fighting for a guy who was previously banned before for stupidity and did not really bring anything to the forum. Benek - you, my friend, should have been banned a looong time ago, so I don't know why you are starting threads like this. We decided to overlook your flaws because you are a good poster with tons of knowledge... again, that's the give & take of being a mod on this forum.

If you guys really want us to "do our jobs", 2 people who posted in this thread would be the first to go (plus a few more, I imagine)... so watch what you wish for.

User avatar
Benek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 13897
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

Post by Benek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:32 pm

legia_piotr wrote:Benek - you, my friend, should have been banned a looong time ago, so I don't know why you are starting threads like this.
For what???
legia_piotr wrote:We decided to overlook your flaws because you are a good poster with tons of knowledge... again, that's the give & take of being a mod on this forum.
and it's about time you fuckers acknowledge that 8)
legia_piotr wrote: If you guys really want us to "do our jobs", 2 people who posted in this thread would be the first to go (plus a few more, I imagine)... so watch what you wish for.
ohh please man. This place used to be like a good pub. People used to come and post and have fun. It seems like this current mod team has turned this place into a family restaurant.

Where has the fun gone???
Image

Bhoy
Reserve Team
Reserve Team
Posts: 2332
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:47 am

Post by Bhoy » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:37 pm

Don`t bother Benek. :?

User avatar
Artek
First Team
First Team
Posts: 5113
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:06 pm
Location: Wrocław, Poland

Post by Artek » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:37 pm

Benek wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:Benek - you, my friend, should have been banned a looong time ago, so I don't know why you are starting threads like this.
For what???
legia_piotr wrote:We decided to overlook your flaws because you are a good poster with tons of knowledge... again, that's the give & take of being a mod on this forum.
and it's about time you fuckers acknowledge that 8)
legia_piotr wrote: If you guys really want us to "do our jobs", 2 people who posted in this thread would be the first to go (plus a few more, I imagine)... so watch what you wish for.
ohh please man. This place used to be like a good pub. People used to come and post and have fun. It seems like this current mod team has turned this place into a family restaurant.

Where has the fun gone???
The fun has gone with the fun users :cry:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests