Fantasy Games board

Announcements, help, questions, suggestions, comments etc.
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Fantasy Games board

Post by jakub » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:19 pm

karmakop wrote:Mods, is there any possible way to to change the name of this board to Games or Video Games. Fantasy games sounds very childish and we all know video games aren't for children anymore. lol
video games sounds childish...children play video games...im 17 and barely play anymore...my cousin is like 37 and plays fantasy football, hockey and basketball for money in thier office with the employees...and many others i know and have heard of do the same thing
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Re: Fantasy Games board

Post by Benek » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:08 am

jakub wrote:
karmakop wrote:Mods, is there any possible way to to change the name of this board to Games or Video Games. Fantasy games sounds very childish and we all know video games aren't for children anymore. lol
video games sounds childish...children play video games...im 17 and barely play anymore...my cousin is like 37 and plays fantasy football, hockey and basketball for money in thier office with the employees...and many others i know and have heard of do the same thing
how does video games sound childish??? any idea how many people 18 and up play video games?? Games and game consoles don't cost an arm and a leg so that some 10 year olds can have fun.

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:50 am

3. The average game player is 33 years old and has been playing games for 12 years.

4. The average age of the most frequent game buyer is 38 years old. In 2007, 92 percent of computer game buyers and 80 percent of console game buyers were over the age of 18.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:01 am

maciej wrote:3. The average game player is 33 years old and has been playing games for 12 years.

4. The average age of the most frequent game buyer is 38 years old. In 2007, 92 percent of computer game buyers and 80 percent of console game buyers were over the age of 18.
and where is 1. and 2. ??