Boston
8%
Dallas
11%

Total votes: 36

BWZ_Tomek

Post by BWZ_Tomek » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:52 pm

maciej wrote:
BWZ_Tomek wrote:That may have been Fedoruk's last fight...WOW. Orr reminded me of Kocur with that KO.
fedoruk should just hang up his gloves...his face has been broken so many times and it's literally filled with metallic plates.
Yep...both cheeks. He's been owned by Cairns and the Boogieman before...seeing him lying there on the ice with this blank stare was scary stuff. I gotta think he'll call it quits after that.

BTW, as for the question posed earlier - the Rangers are a lock, IMO. They've just got Shanny back, and this has gone under the radar, but they've allowed the second fewest goals in the Eastern Conference. Lundqvist isn't just starting to play well - I believe he's put up the best numbers since Christmas of any goalie. Here are his numbers since January 1st: 1.88GAA, 0.928SV%, 3SO
"Uważaj jak tańczysz...bo życiowy parkiet bywa śliski."

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:34 pm

BWZ_Tomek wrote:
maciej wrote:
BWZ_Tomek wrote:That may have been Fedoruk's last fight...WOW. Orr reminded me of Kocur with that KO.
fedoruk should just hang up his gloves...his face has been broken so many times and it's literally filled with metallic plates.
Yep...both cheeks. He's been owned by Cairns and the Boogieman before...seeing him lying there on the ice with this blank stare was scary stuff. I gotta think he'll call it quits after that.

BTW, as for the question posed earlier - the Rangers are a lock, IMO. They've just got Shanny back, and this has gone under the radar, but they've allowed the second fewest goals in the Eastern Conference. Lundqvist isn't just starting to play well - I believe he's put up the best numbers since Christmas of any goalie. Here are his numbers since January 1st: 1.88GAA, 0.928SV%, 3SO
we're in as long as we beat the isles at nassau coliseum(we play them twice). i believe we also play boston saturday and than toronto/montreal. crucial games!

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:56 pm

Powerplay for the sabres fianlly snapped! 5-2 Final! Good show!

BWZ_Tomek

Post by BWZ_Tomek » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:11 pm

All the Rangers have to do is keep this up - they look like a totally different team from the first half of the year. It starts with TEAM DEFENSE and the forwards helping out on the backcheck. Lately, they've been putting on defensive clinics every single game out there. Also, it looks like they're picking it up offensively, whereas in the past Lundqvist's brilliance was often wasted because of our anemic scoring. This team has some mojo (started when we got Avery) - I wouldn't want to face them in the playoffs.

Chalk up another shutout for The King. :D
"Uważaj jak tańczysz...bo życiowy parkiet bywa śliski."

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:13 pm

ORR vs FEDORUK KO

BOOGARD vs FEDORUK KO

^broken orbital bone

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:01 am

legia_piotr wrote:I like it man. The interior is designed very nicely IMO. Though I don't have too many arenas to compare to, I think the viewpoints are good for almost the entire stadium.

Above all, the atmosphere is really good... Buffalo is a good sportstown and though the Leafs-Sabres rivalry can be overly heated sometimes, most Sabres fans are good sports and good for some back-and-forth bantering :)

I will definitely be planning ahead for a Sabres-Leafs game or two next season ;)
You're not one of those Leafs fans that wear their Leafs jerseys to games that the Leafs aren't playing in, are you? :)
Last edited by *Chris* on Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:21 pm

*Chris* wrote:
legia_piotr wrote:I like it man. The interior is designed very nicely IMO. Though I don't have too many arenas to compare to, I think the viewpoints are good for almost the entire stadium.

Above all, the atmosphere is really good... Buffalo is a good sportstown and though the Leafs-Sabres rivalry can be overly heated sometimes, most Sabres fans are good sports and good for some back-and-forth bantering :)

I will definitely be planning ahead for a Sabres-Leafs game or two next season ;)
You're not one of those Leafs fans that wear their Leafs jerseys to games that the Leafs aren't playing in, are you? :)
No way man. :D At the worst, I'll wear a t-shirt or a hoodie, but never a jersey. My buddy (who is a Habs fan) does that all the time... pretty annoying if you ask me. We all make fun of him for that :lol:

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:19 pm

legia_piotr wrote:
*Chris* wrote:

No way man. :D At the worst, I'll wear a t-shirt or a hoodie, but never a jersey. My buddy (who is a Habs fan) does that all the time... pretty annoying if you ask me. We all make fun of him for that :lol:
Good to hear. My best friend is a Habs fan but thankfully he doesn't pull that shit.

Here's a pic I found on the web that I had to post :)

W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:37 pm

dude, i feel sick...

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:25 pm

that's uncalled for, Chris :shock: :lol:

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:26 pm

WOW
WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!! Down 3-1, Sabres score 4 in a row to make it 5-4!!!

WOWZERS!!!

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:58 pm

I didnt like the fact that the flames were able to beat Detroit and Nashville just recently. This makes it difficult for Colorado to gain ground for the playoff spot.

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:53 pm

kks.1922 wrote:WOW
WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!! Down 3-1, Sabres score 4 in a row to make it 5-4!!!

WOWZERS!!!
Ditto x's 1,000,000!

WOWZA!!!!!!

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:37 am

oi vey :? :oops: :x :cry:

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:58 pm

what a win by the rangers!

pock scored to tie the game with less than 2minutes and than jagr with the gamewinning shootout goal.

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:25 pm

maciej wrote:what a win by the rangers!

pock scored to tie the game with less than 2minutes and than jagr with the gamewinning shootout goal.
wHAT DID U THink abouit Biron?

Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team

Post by Polski_orzel » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:43 pm

Wyborowa wrote:

You should take up a career in typing :lol:

Biron is actually pretty good in Philly, feel bad for him.

*Sens up 1-0, Joey Corvo slappy.

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:53 pm

Polski_orzel wrote:
Wyborowa wrote:

You should take up a career in typing :lol:

Biron is actually pretty good in Philly, feel bad for him.

*Sens up 1-0, Joey Corvo slappy.
biron didn't play against the rangers on wednesday, nittymaki did and got killed 5-0. biron is good though...sux 2 be in that philly mess :(

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:57 pm

LEAFS!! :D

fuck, I have a feeling that game from yesterday is going to haunt us down the road... this East playoff race for spots 7 & 8 is going to be crazy. I think it'll go down to the very last game(s)

Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team

Post by Polski_orzel » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:06 pm

Sens Clinch the playoffs