Dallas
11%

Total votes: 36

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:19 pm

Slask.Wroclaw18 wrote:
It's alright. Could be better. I am surprise how low the Devils are though.
I'm not. Devils fans are the scum of hockey right next to the islanders. Two shitty groups of fans, and two very shitty arenas without any atmosphere AT ALL! That's one reason besides the $$$, why Mr. Gomez decided to come to the Rangers.

Go to a devils game and it'll be the most boring experience you'll ever have in your life. The devils are boring enough to watch with their style of play...add the terrible fans and you've got a fuckin quagmire.

If you haven't noticed the tone of my post, well, I fucking hate the islanders and the devils. Fuck the fans too. They can all go mow their fuckin lawns.

Maybe things will change for the Devils. They got a brand new arena opening this season late in October. Maybe if they win the stanley cup again, they'll have somewhere to celebrate instead of their parking lot. Hopefully, they'll have an underground tunnel going to the fucking arena though. Who the fuck wants to walk in Newark at 7pm and after the game?...seriously. I'll be afraid sitting in the new "Prudential Center." Who knows...maybe a stray fuckin bullet will go through the glass promenade.

Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team

Post by Polski_orzel » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:40 pm

Slask.Wroclaw18 wrote:
Polski_orzel wrote:
Slask.Wroclaw18 wrote:http://penguins.nhl.com/team/app/?servi ... eryId=2238

Sketches of the Pittsburgh Penguins' new arena. Looks nice to me. 8)
Sweet.

I just figured out a way to make it so the Pens sell out every game....

Have 10 seats 8) :lol:
It's alright. Could be better. I am surprise how low the Devils are though.
Kinda hard to sell out with 7 fans ;)

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Im a Devils fan next to the Leafs mainly because when I started to like them they had a bunch of awsome Canadian players. Niedermeyer, Stevens, Brodeur still there and White still there, I thought they were/are still awsome. Stevens...best hitter EVER. Brodeur best goalie EVER. Niedermeyer best defenceman EVER.

SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:15 pm

I liked the Devil's style of play when they won the cup. What happened now?

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:02 am

polskazfynezt69 wrote:Im a Devils fan next to the Leafs mainly because when I started to like them they had a bunch of awsome Canadian players. Niedermeyer, Stevens, Brodeur still there and White still there, I thought they were/are still awsome. Stevens...best hitter EVER. Brodeur best goalie EVER. Niedermeyer best defenceman EVER.
me too, but why pay all that money when I can sit at home with an Okocim and save 100 bucks? :lol:
(typical Devils fan mentality)

*Chris*
First Team
First Team

Post by *Chris* » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:12 am

Slask.Wroclaw18 wrote:I liked the Devil's style of play when they won the cup. What happened now?
Oh yes...that boring defensive trap strategy. Wasn't that fun to watch!
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:22 pm

*Chris* wrote:
Slask.Wroclaw18 wrote:I liked the Devil's style of play when they won the cup. What happened now?
Doesn't matter to me. I am a Pens fan!!!

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:27 pm

Slask.Wroclaw18 wrote:
*Chris* wrote:
Doesn't matter to me. I am a Pens fan!!!
Leafs need a player like Crosby :( damn Lemieux sell him to us!!!!

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:34 am

you sabres fans going to the outdoor game? :D can't wait to watch it.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:37 am

maciej wrote:you sabres fans going to the outdoor game? :D can't wait to watch it.
going to get tix tomorrow in the AM!!! can't wait

Polski_orzel
First Team
First Team

Post by Polski_orzel » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:18 am

Benek wrote:
maciej wrote:you sabres fans going to the outdoor game? :D can't wait to watch it.
going to get tix tomorrow in the AM!!! can't wait
Nice, take lots of pics :D

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:22 am

i love the idea of having outdoor games. hopefully the rangers do end up playing at yankee stadium against the islanders.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:52 am

maciej wrote:i love the idea of having outdoor games. hopefully the rangers do end up playing at yankee stadium against the islanders.
wouldn't it make more sense to play at Giants stadium??

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:40 am

well...the fucking ice bowl tickets sold out in less than 30 min.....over 70,000 tickets GONE....

The tickets were for Pittsburgh fans, Buffalo, and TML fans... now why the fuck would they let TML fans on htis game?? nooooo fuckng sense at all...

hopefully i'll be able to score one or 2

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:09 pm

Benek wrote:
maciej wrote:i love the idea of having outdoor games. hopefully the rangers do end up playing at yankee stadium against the islanders.
wouldn't it make more sense to play at Giants stadium??
ticket wise yeh, but i think they want to do as many special things as possible at yankee/shea stadium before they're torn down.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:09 pm

Wyborowa wrote:well...the fucking ice bowl tickets sold out in less than 30 min.....over 70,000 tickets GONE....

The tickets were for Pittsburgh fans, Buffalo, and TML fans... now why the fuck would they let TML fans on htis game?? nooooo fuckng sense at all...

Yea man, it's bullshit. 25k tickets were set aside for Pitt, TML and BLUE JAYs fans... they were all given a password that they could type in at ticketmaster.com. So there goes 25k tickets. Add ticket agencies buying out tickets with their auto-bots and everyone else and tickets are gone.

I don't even know why Leafs fans got tickets, but at least they are hockey fans... but fucking Blue Jays??? WTF and what socks is that people in Toronto and Pittsburgh were allowed to get general tickets too, on to of the 25k set aside for em.

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:29 pm

Benek wrote:
Wyborowa wrote:well...the fucking ice bowl tickets sold out in less than 30 min.....over 70,000 tickets GONE....

Yea man, it's bullshit. 25k tickets were set aside for Pitt, TML and BLUE JAYs fans... they were all given a password that they could type in at ticketmaster.com. So there goes 25k tickets. Add ticket agencies buying out tickets with their auto-bots and everyone else and tickets are gone.

I don't even know why Leafs fans got tickets, but at least they are hockey fans... but fucking Blue Jays??? WTF and what socks is that people in Toronto and Pittsburgh were allowed to get general tickets too, on to of the 25k set aside for em.
well, a lot of Jays fans are probably Sabres fans too. Not everyone in the GTA likes the Leafs, trust me :)

in fact, there was a recent poll that pegged the Leafs as the most popular hockey team in Canada... but the oddity was that they were the least supported in their metropolitan area. :wink: :idea:

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:41 pm

we gonna change the teams in the poll, or new thread all together?? AND PLZ be smart about picking the teams...

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:09 pm

Wyborowa wrote:we gonna change the teams in the poll, or new thread all together?? AND PLZ be smart about picking the teams...
start a new thread :idea: 8)