Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Anyone hear of Mariusz Wach?

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_ ... &cat=boxer

http://insideboxing.com/?p=4607

http://www.globalboxing.com/news-and-ev ... n-de-leon/

He's training with "Baby" Joe Mesi's old trainer and he had a fight 3 days ago on July 15th, but I can't find out who he fought and what the results are...

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Wyborowa wrote:Anyone hear of Mariusz Wach?

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_ ... &cat=boxer

http://insideboxing.com/?p=4607

http://www.globalboxing.com/news-and-ev ... n-de-leon/

He's training with "Baby" Joe Mesi's old trainer and he had a fight 3 days ago on July 15th, but I can't find out who he fought and what the results are...
No he didn't..... Hes HAVING a fight on the 29th this month vs. Kevin McBride...

but yea, Wach is a pretty big dude...hes like 6'7, taller than Wladimir and a lil shorter than Vitali... I'll reserve my judgements on him til I see the McBride fight to see if he's improoved at all since moving to USA/Memphis.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 am

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Why can't I find anything on HBO.com about the Adamek fight?
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 am

Never mind, they just posted it up.

http://www.hbo.com/#/boxing/fights/2011 ... asz-amamek
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:35 am

almost time, so what do you guys think? Adamek by decision or Klitschko by way of KO in round 5-8 :(

i'm never going to doubt goral's strength, so I believe he's got enough to knockout Vitaly but it'll be tough... let's just hope adamek's quickness and accurate strikes is enough to daze klitschko and take the decision.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 pm

good thing is that i think Adamek will actually land punches but will it be too sloppy to win. hes gotta come inside, throw 3-4 punch combos and force Vitali to open himself up by trying to counter those Adamek combos. by doing that he'll land some punches but prolly nothing really flush. klit on the counter will get some hard straights and whole fight he'll be getting easy jabs cuz Adamek has no defense. Klit will win in one of the more exciting brother fights. Adameks popularity will skyrocket with an exciting loss cuz he actually tried taking it to the big boy. already a crowd favorite, he'll get even more cheers after this fight.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:15 am

Paramount wrote:almost time, so what do you guys think? Adamek by decision or Klitschko by way of KO in round 5-8 :(

i'm never going to doubt goral's strength, so I believe he's got enough to knockout Vitaly but it'll be tough... let's just hope adamek's quickness and accurate strikes is enough to daze klitschko and take the decision.
If Vitali does knock out Adamek, it will be in the later rounds for sure. Around 9-12.

imo, maybe its the fan or nationalist in me, but I think Adamek will last the distance. Weather he turns in a good performance to escape a points win, that I do not know. But I believe in Tomasz and I will not be disappointed, Tomasz has had a great career and shows real heart and determination in the ring.

Anyone gonna be in the NJ area for this fight?
karmakop wrote:good thing is that i think Adamek will actually land punches but will it be too sloppy to win. hes gotta come inside, throw 3-4 punch combos and force Vitali to open himself up by trying to counter those Adamek combos. by doing that he'll land some punches but prolly nothing really flush. klit on the counter will get some hard straights and whole fight he'll be getting easy jabs cuz Adamek has no defense. Klit will win in one of the more exciting brother fights. Adameks popularity will skyrocket with an exciting loss cuz he actually tried taking it to the big boy. already a crowd favorite, he'll get even more cheers after this fight.
The fight is in Wroclaw stadium, so hes definatly going to get the cheering crowd shouting his name.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 pm

andyzOr wrote:
Paramount wrote:almost time, so what do you guys think? Adamek by decision or Klitschko by way of KO in round 5-8 :(

If Vitali does knock out Adamek, it will be in the later rounds for sure. Around 9-12.

imo, maybe its the fan or nationalist in me, but I think Adamek will last the distance. Weather he turns in a good performance to escape a points win, that I do not know. But I believe in Tomasz and I will not be disappointed, Tomasz has had a great career and shows real heart and determination in the ring.

Anyone gonna be in the NJ area for this fight?
karmakop wrote:good thing is that i think Adamek will actually land punches but will it be too sloppy to win. hes gotta come inside, throw 3-4 punch combos and force Vitali to open himself up by trying to counter those Adamek combos. by doing that he'll land some punches but prolly nothing really flush. klit on the counter will get some hard straights and whole fight he'll be getting easy jabs cuz Adamek has no defense. Klit will win in one of the more exciting brother fights. Adameks popularity will skyrocket with an exciting loss cuz he actually tried taking it to the big boy. already a crowd favorite, he'll get even more cheers after this fight.

The fight is in Wroclaw stadium, so hes definatly going to get the cheering crowd shouting his name.
i mean after the fight. he'll get more fans around the world because of that heart and determination u mentioned.

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Just saw the weigh in. Adamek looked soft. looked like he had more body fat than klitschko. Anybody know if any bars in Canada carry HBO US? HBO Canada will be showing the fight on delay at 10PM.

polskadan
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polskadan » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Party Polak wrote:Just saw the weigh in. Adamek looked soft. looked like he had more body fat than klitschko. Anybody know if any bars in Canada carry HBO US? HBO Canada will be showing the fight on delay at 10PM.
He looked nervous in the weigh in...he was the first to look away and after that was kind of fidgety....hope the best for Adamek though, the man has heart.

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:04 pm

polskadan wrote:
Party Polak wrote:Just saw the weigh in. Adamek looked soft. looked like he had more body fat than klitschko. Anybody know if any bars in Canada carry HBO US? HBO Canada will be showing the fight on delay at 10PM.
He looked nervous in the weigh in...he was the first to look away and after that was kind of fidgety....hope the best for Adamek though, the man has heart.
if this is your career's biggest fight to date and you were going up vs. a guy 6 inches taller than you, with the credentials of a vitali klitschko, wouldn't you be nervous? :P

regardless, goral will have Polska behind him, proud of Adamek, bring Poland that title.

I am also interested to know if there are any alternatives to watch this card/fight live?

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Paramount wrote:
polskadan wrote:
if this is your career's biggest fight to date and you were going up vs. a guy 6 inches taller than you, with the credentials of a vitali klitschko, wouldn't you be nervous? :P

regardless, goral will have Polska behind him, proud of Adamek, bring Poland that title.

I am also interested to know if there are any alternatives to watch this card/fight live?

who's gettin hbo just for the fight?

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:18 pm

karmakop wrote:
Paramount wrote:
polskadan wrote:

i'd prefer a live viewing, anyone know of any live viewings for this fight? hd or no hd it doesn't matter, I think by the time the HBO delay tape rolls on air at night I will know the result hence why I ask if anyone please has any live viewing of this fight? :)

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Paramount wrote:
karmakop wrote:
Paramount wrote:
polskadan wrote:

i'd prefer a live viewing, anyone know of any live viewings for this fight? hd or no hd it doesn't matter, I think by the time the HBO delay tape rolls on air at night I will know the result hence why I ask if anyone please has any live viewing of this fight? :)
its gonna be live on hbo at 445 EST

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:09 pm

karmakop wrote:
Paramount wrote:
karmakop wrote:
Paramount wrote:
polskadan wrote:

HBO USA or Canada?

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Paramount wrote:
karmakop wrote:
Paramount wrote:
karmakop wrote:
Paramount wrote:
polskadan wrote:

HBO USA or Canada?
HBO USA. HBO Canada will have it on delay at 10PM. I'm pretty sure you can get HBO USA in Canada by satellite. Fregata in Mississauga will have it.

Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Rafinho » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Can't wait for this fight! Gonna be hard to beat the Ukranian but lets go ADAMEK!

dwa.zero

Post by dwa.zero » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Anyone know of a reliable site that will be streaming the fight?