Humanity going forward: Automation, Robotics, Us

The place to discuss everything but soccer
MG

Re: Humanity going forward: Automation, Robotics, Us

Post by MG » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:59 pm

Trump is a controlled Trojan horse, like all the supposed "Nationalists" around the world ... if he's such a rogue why doesn't he fire Dr. Fauci and hire Dr. Shiva???

MG

Post by MG » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:36 am

A couple of you scoffed at me when I said the US will collapse ...

https://eand.co/this-is-how-an-economy- ... 9bbcdc1c96

Boys this is the beginning of the collapse; if these statistics keep up by the summer there will be around 80 million unemployed people in the US!!!

We are witnessing the collapse of an empire and this will end with the US dollar collapsing and it being replaced by a global digital currency ... you'll see.

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:18 pm

MG wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:59 pm
Trump is a controlled Trojan horse, like all the supposed "Nationalists" around the world ... if he's such a rogue why doesn't he fire Dr. Fauci and hire Dr. Shiva???
This is the thing that boggles my mind, why Fauci is there doesn't make sense. Unless hes keeping his "enemies close" but seems like hes praising him so IDK. He is clearly corrupt and in on the vaccine agenda

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:19 pm

MG wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:36 am

Boys this is the beginning of the collapse; if these statistics keep up by the summer there will be around 80 million unemployed people in the US!!!

We are witnessing the collapse of an empire and this will end with the US dollar collapsing and it being replaced by a global digital currency ... you'll see.
Yeah that's what I've been hearing too.. But I don't think it will happen that quick. We'll "recover" right now slowly and then they'll present another threat.. "the virus returning in the fall" fucking bogus bullshit, watch how quick they will put people on lockdown when that happens. They were just training the masses

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Post by JDE » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:10 pm

MG wrote:

:lol: :lol: Yo MG, you know I love ya but how thirsty are you to see the collapse of America? How long have you been banging on this drum and how excited right now with your dick in your hand are you during this pandemic sweeping across the planet because of your disdain for the US and its primary reserve currency hegemony?

I'm willing to make you a substantial bet that no digital currency is going to replace the American USD. If you're so adamant in your prognosis then come make the wager and I don't want to hear no goal post moving bullshit about how if X, Y and Z played out differently in some alternative reality it would have come to fruition.

Tell me when exactly this emergence and the realignment of whatever the fuck digital currency you believe is going to substitute the greenback will take place and put your money where your mouth is homeboy :mrgreen:

Tell me the timeline and Party Polak will hold the money under his pillow for us in whatever denomination you see fit :naughty:
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Post by JDE » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:31 pm

scyzor_tay wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:18 pm
MG wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:59 pm
This is the thing that boggles my mind, why Fauci is there doesn't make sense. Unless hes keeping his "enemies close" but seems like hes praising him so IDK. He is clearly corrupt and in on the vaccine agenda
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yo Daddy Cheeto Trump the great anti-establishment, anti-globalist crusader has that Fauci dick deep inside his tonsils.

Let us regroup, recalculate and reemerge with a new narrative to substantiate our nutjob conspiracy theories when they suit our agenda again comrades. :naughty:
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:54 pm

Yo, I’m gonna beat this dead horse beyond genetic recognition because what the fuck else do I have left to tide the time.

I’m a loyal dutiful soldier that needs marching orders and clarification from command central:

We acknowledging this virus is problematic to our species or we still pushing the narrative of a common flu that wants to taint-kiss you once a season because it’s horny and is only following the agenda of some globalist piece of shit?

I’ve been out in the trenches filming hospital parking lots for the past 3 weeks and nobody gave me a kill switch or told me when to disengage. Is my correspondence still necessary?

High-frequency radio airwaves have I believe polluted my produce and now my cucumbers are looking at me with venomous eyes.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:24 am

fuckin Golota ruined my childhood :lol:

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:52 pm

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:22 am

MG

Post by MG » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:48 pm

JDE wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:10 pm
MG wrote:

:lol: :lol: Yo MG, you know I love ya but how thirsty are you to see the collapse of America? How long have you been banging on this drum and how excited right now with your dick in your hand are you during this pandemic sweeping across the planet because of your disdain for the US and its primary reserve currency hegemony?

I'm willing to make you a substantial bet that no digital currency is going to replace the American USD. If you're so adamant in your prognosis then come make the wager and I don't want to hear no goal post moving bullshit about how if X, Y and Z played out differently in some alternative reality it would have come to fruition.

Tell me when exactly this emergence and the realignment of whatever the fuck digital currency you believe is going to substitute the greenback will take place and put your money where your mouth is homeboy :mrgreen:

Tell me the timeline and Party Polak will hold the money under his pillow for us in whatever denomination you see fit :naughty:
The Western 1% puppets themselves have told me the timeline (Fauci, Trudeau, Szumowski, Macron, etc..) ... they keep on talking about life not returning to ''normal'' for another 18 months (I know they are talking about the Vaccine here but these people are never to be trusted with what they say as usually, they are either outright lying or saying half-truths) ... so I guess the Western 1% have decided that it will take them around 18 months to collapse the US dollar and implement their new digital cashless global economy based around a digital global blockchain-based cryptocurrency.

Take a look at this Microsoft patent: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... =PCTBIBLIO

As for the actual cryptocurrency currently, the leading candidate to be the handpicked one is the Facebook Libra ...

https://libra.org/en-US/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libra_(digital_currency)

As for the Anti Americanism, you see in me ... I'm as much Anti-Chinese, Anti-Russian, Anti-German, Anti-Israeli etc..

My only allegiance is to Poland ... I'm a 100% Polish Patriot!

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue May 12, 2020 7:48 am

Covid-19 update?

All well here. Scale of 1-10 protection I took a 7. Interact with my parents weekly. I have a couple acquaintances whom were positive and they were instructed over the phone to quarantine.

USA is flexible, smaller companies close and large eat them up. A problem always offers a new opportunity. Rumors of largest wealth transfer in history. There is a growing global skepticism about China.

MG

Post by MG » Thu May 14, 2020 5:07 pm

So is Season 2 of "The Virus" or "The New Normal" coming up ... boys, which name do you like better for the show we are all a part of?

MG

Post by MG » Thu May 14, 2020 5:14 pm

https://www.thenational.ae/opinion/comm ... -1.1018321

How do you explain this kind of behavior ... by the way this is far from the only example of our political overlords not listening to the rules they have us the masses following.

Our political overlords are arrogant but there not stupid so for me, there are only 2 rational, logical options for this kind of stuff ... either this whole CV thing is one big fear created non-danger or the rich and powerful already have been given a cure whether that's a vaccine or something else and they can go on as if CV is not dangerous to their well being.

Either way, like always the haves rule and the, have nots are kept in a dark and confused state ... nothing changes on this Earth and only a bottom's up revolution potentially would.

I'd love to see the day when the Gates, Fauci's, Rockefeller's, Rothschilds, and all the rest of them would be hanging from the gallows for the war crimes and crimes against humanity they have perpetrated throughout there whole lives.

MG

Post by MG » Thu May 14, 2020 5:32 pm

MG

Post by MG » Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 am

If this happens in Poland it will happen everywhere ... the guest makes a lot of very good points.