Decline of Western Civilization

The place to discuss everything but soccer
lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:42 am

Jay Z repeatedly drops n-word, f-bomb during concert for Hillary Clinton

http://www.businessinsider.com/jay-z-hi ... rt-2016-11

"Jay Z was entirely uncensored Friday night at a concert for Hillary Clinton.

The rapper repeatedly used the n-word and dropped the f-bomb as he performed “F—WithMeYouKnowIGotIt” and his hit “Dirt off Your Shoulder” song at a Cleveland rally."

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:43 am

Canada will need to build it's own Wall in 5 years if Hillary is elected :lol:

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: Decline of Western Civilization

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:24 am

Canada has benefited every single time there has been a north-ward migration from the USA.

Anyway, I still don't know why any self-respecting Polak would vote for the Putin cock-sucker Trump.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:11 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Canada has benefited every single time there has been a north-ward migration from the USA.

Anyway, I still don't know why any self-respecting Polak would vote for the Putin cock-sucker Trump.
The typical Trump voter here is a red neck that has at least 6 pieces of camo gear, 10 guns and lives in a trailer park.

That's why I ask what the fuck do these degenerates think Trump will make their life better? Because he will keep the immigrants out from doing jobs they would never want to do? Keep the Muslims away and allow them to continue to keep themselves armed forever.

American Politics is a fkkn joke just like the presidential nominees. The billions of dollars they spend on campaigning could be used for their shithole healthcare system.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Makes me proud to be Canadian.

Sunny ways.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Trudeau is golas idol
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:23 pm

jastkowice wrote:
(polskaGOLA) wrote:Canada has benefited every single time there has been a north-ward migration from the USA.

The typical Trump voter here is a red neck that has at least 6 pieces of camo gear, 10 guns and lives in a trailer park.

That's why I ask what the fuck do these degenerates think Trump will make their life better? Because he will keep the immigrants out from doing jobs they would never want to do? Keep the Muslims away and allow them to continue to keep themselves armed forever.

American Politics is a fkkn joke just like the presidential nominees. The billions of dollars they spend on campaigning could be used for their shithole healthcare system.
Settle down jastkowice. How diverse is your city? Because I am a minority in mine. Non-Americans cannot comprehend the social changes - just 1 previous decade same sex marriage was debatable. In case you don't know - Germany still has not legalized same sex marriage
(polskaGOLA) wrote:Anyway, I still don't know why any self-respecting Polak would vote for the Putin cock-sucker Trump.
I just listed 10+ reasons on the previous page buddy

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:16 pm

Don't care for Germany they are fkkd with Merkels idiotic choice to open the borders. As for my city, majority is white but not by a huge margin. Trump Will not solve problems for the middle class which is where I stand, he will help his rich friends and spend money on military. The guy is simply retarded, has zero control of his emotions acts like an immature spoiled bitch and thinks he knows everything. The guy is a walking disaster.

I like what Seth Meyers had to say in his lastdst video
2 choices

It’s] a problem for a lot of Americans. They just don’t love the two choices. I mean, do you pick someone who’s under federal investigation for using a private email server, or do you pick someone who called Mexicans rapists; claimed the president was born in Kenya; proposed banning an entire religion from entering the U.S.; mocked a disabled reporter; said John McCain wasn’t a war hero because he was captured; attacked the parents of a fallen soldier; bragged about committing sexual assault; was accused by 12 women of committing sexual assault [and] said some of those women weren’t attractive enough for him to sexually assault; said more countries should get nukes; said he would force the military to commit war crimes; said a judge was biased because his parents were Mexicans; said women should be punished for having abortions; incited violence at his rallies; called global warming a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese; called for his opponent to be jailed; declared bankruptcy six times; bragged about not paying income taxes; stiffed his contractors and employees; lost $1 billion in one year; scammed customers with his fake university; bought a six-foot tall painting of himself with money from his fake foundation; has a trial for fraud coming up in November; insulted an opponent’s looks; insulted an opponent’s wife’s looks; and bragged about grabbing women by the p—y?

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:47 am

nicram wrote:Trudeau is golas idol
He is a little of a policy light-weight, but he is surrounded by the most experienced, educated and impressive cabinet I have ever seen in Canadian politics.

This current government, and it's return to evidence-based policy, is a breath of fresh air, that is for certain.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:00 am

jastkowice wrote:Don't care for Germany they are fkkd with Merkels idiotic choice to open the borders. As for my city, majority is white but not by a huge margin. Trump Will not solve problems for the middle class which is where I stand, he will help his rich friends and spend money on military. The guy is simply retarded, has zero control of his emotions acts like an immature spoiled bitch and thinks he knows everything. The guy is a walking disaster.
You nailed it.

He is a national security disaster, that is what worries me the most.

What he wants to do about NATO should be worrying for us Poles. His relationship with Putin should terrify you, even if unsubstantiated, because it shows that Putin can play him like a puppet. Remember, the guy is former KGB and is by all accounts an exceedingly intelligent person, he knows how to play someone's emotions and Trump is ridiculously easy to read and provoke. Look at how Hillary unnerved him in the first debate by bringing up his bankruptcies.

We are talking about the guy that wants Japan to build nukes and to take the American military presence out of East Asia in a time where China is expanding their influence in the region. Even the claims that he is not a warmongerer and won't be dragged in with international affairs is bullshit, because you just don't know with Trump. He could be upset one day and start a trade war with China. Business cannot afford that instability.

As for free trade, this is the part which reveals just how little of anything Trump supporters know or understand about how the world works. If America became isolationist and cancelled all these free trade agreements, you understand that this won't bring blue-collar jobs home, but would make all your consumer goods prices skyrocket? Free Trade Agreements guarantee lower prices for consumers, for the middle-class.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Well said Gola, too bad Clinton on the other side is everything that is wrong with American democracy sharing a bed with lobbyist assholes and foreign interest douchebags all the while establishing future wall street employment.

I'm not American but between these two choices I'm utterly depressed just having to watch this election play out.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:32 pm

jastkowice wrote:Don't care for Germany they are fkkd with Merkels idiotic choice to open the borders. As for my city, majority is white but not by a huge margin. Trump Will not solve problems for the middle class which is where I stand, he will help his rich friends and spend money on military. The guy is simply retarded, has zero control of his emotions acts like an immature spoiled bitch and thinks he knows everything. The guy is a walking disaster.

I like what Seth Meyers had to say in his lastdst video
2 choices

It’s] a problem for a lot of Americans. They just don’t love the two choices. I mean, do you pick someone who’s under federal investigation for using a private email server, or do you pick someone who called Mexicans rapists; claimed the president was born in Kenya; proposed banning an entire religion from entering the U.S.; mocked a disabled reporter; said John McCain wasn’t a war hero because he was captured; attacked the parents of a fallen soldier; bragged about committing sexual assault; was accused by 12 women of committing sexual assault [and] said some of those women weren’t attractive enough for him to sexually assault; said more countries should get nukes; said he would force the military to commit war crimes; said a judge was biased because his parents were Mexicans; said women should be punished for having abortions; incited violence at his rallies; called global warming a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese; called for his opponent to be jailed; declared bankruptcy six times; bragged about not paying income taxes; stiffed his contractors and employees; lost $1 billion in one year; scammed customers with his fake university; bought a six-foot tall painting of himself with money from his fake foundation; has a trial for fraud coming up in November; insulted an opponent’s looks; insulted an opponent’s wife’s looks; and bragged about grabbing women by the p—y?
Actually a-lot of Americans do love Trump, he has a very strong core of supporters. His rallies attract gigantic crowds. Hillary's support on the other hand is lukewarm. For example, I see very little Hillary merchandise in public or even people voicing their support for her. From the beginning (even on College campuses) it was always Bernie or Trump that garnered the most support.

do you pick someone who called Mexicans rapists Mexicans have never raped? In England Poles are physically targeted and yet how did they react? By rioting? Mexicans have illustrated in this election they are either too dumb or too thin skinned. Or maybe both. They are acting like the Muslims of Europe

claimed the president was born in Kenya Google it - Hilllary's campaign actually floated this issue in 2008

proposed banning an entire religion from entering the U.S. USA enacts travel restrictions all the time. Why do you care anyway, it is quite difficult for Poles to even acquire Visas and you are crying for Muslims

mocked a disabled reporterI'm triggered!

said John McCain wasn’t a war hero because he was capturedFuck McCain. Idiot is trying to single handily bring War to our back door between Ukraine/Russia

attacked the parents of a fallen soldierAttacked? Haha. Are you talking about that puppet that went on stage waving around a constitution book while reading off a speech written for him by the Democratic party. Trump stated what we all thought - why isn't the mother saying a single word

bragged about committing sexual assaultLocker room talk

was accused by 12 women of committing sexual assault [and] said some of those women weren’t attractive enough for him to sexually assaultI was also wrongfully accused of rape in High School. Watch these women vanish after the election is over

said more countries should get nukesAnd? Maybe Poland should get some too

said he would force the military to commit war crimesUSA military needs to do things the Eastern way. If you become involved in military activities then go all in. Don't half-ass. Russia is not preoccupied with "war crimes"

said a judge was biased because his parents were MexicansGoogle it - that judge was part of a San Diego institution that granted scholarships to illegal aliens. Trump was right

said women should be punished for having abortionsGoogle it - he said if the law states so then he will respect the rule of the law.

incited violence at his ralliesGoogle it - wikileaks and video tape exposed the Democratic party for hiring and busing people across state lines to incite violence at Trumps rallies

called global warming a hoax perpetrated by the ChineseGoogle it - Trump’s tweet said, "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." Truth is some truth in his comments. China continues destroying the environment while taking over American jobs in the process

called for his opponent to be jailedI think we can both agree Hillary should be currently jailed and would be if she weren't a special politician

declared bankruptcy six timesAnd?

bragged about not paying income taxesHe knows the system well and uses it to end up on top no matter which industry he works in - business, television, politician

stiffed his contractors and employeesOkay

lost $1 billion in one yearOkay

scammed customers with his fake universityHaha scammed people to buy his steaks too huh

bought a six-foot tall painting of himself with money from his fake foundationSo his version of the Clinton foundation

has a trial for fraud coming up in NovemberOkay

insulted an opponent’s looksI'm triggered!

insulted an opponent’s wife’s looksI'm triggered!

and bragged about grabbing women by the p—yWhat a heterosexual monster!

Nothing you posted is worse than
- Benghazi
- Syria & Libya
- 1975 rape case "volunteered to defend a child rapist in 1975, accused the 12-year-old victim of fantasizing about older men, later stated that she knew he was guilty but got the charges dropped and laughed"
- Defending Bill's sexual assaults and then threatened her accusers
- Freely wheeling around top secret information

Trump is an arrogant jerk. Trump isn't a polished sweet talking politician. And yeah his views/actions on women are old school. But Hillary is just an evil individual, alongside her buddy George Soros. Furthermore - you are a straight white male, right? Why do you think she is getting nearly no support from this gigantic demographic?

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:45 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
nicram wrote:Trudeau is golas idol
He is a little of a policy light-weight, but he is surrounded by the most experienced, educated and impressive cabinet I have ever seen in Canadian politics.

This current government, and it's return to evidence-based policy, is a breath of fresh air, that is for certain.
He better have a good cabinet around him considering his experience starts and ends at snow skiing instructor. Scrub would never have a shot at politics in Poland.
(polskaGOLA) wrote:
You nailed it.

He is a national security disaster, that is what worries me the most.

What he wants to do about NATO should be worrying for us Poles. His relationship with Putin should terrify you, even if unsubstantiated, because it shows that Putin can play him like a puppet. Remember, the guy is former KGB and is by all accounts an exceedingly intelligent person, he knows how to play someone's emotions and Trump is ridiculously easy to read and provoke. Look at how Hillary unnerved him in the first debate by bringing up his bankruptcies.

We are talking about the guy that wants Japan to build nukes and to take the American military presence out of East Asia in a time where China is expanding their influence in the region. Even the claims that he is not a warmongerer and won't be dragged in with international affairs is bullshit, because you just don't know with Trump. He could be upset one day and start a trade war with China. Business cannot afford that instability.

As for free trade, this is the part which reveals just how little of anything Trump supporters know or understand about how the world works. If America became isolationist and cancelled all these free trade agreements, you understand that this won't bring blue-collar jobs home, but would make all your consumer goods prices skyrocket? Free Trade Agreements guarantee lower prices for consumers, for the middle-class.
Gola, you don't live in America so obviously you would put global trade ahead of USA's well being. This is always the perspective of an outsider. USA is involved in one sided trade deals that Trump (not being part of the puppet establishment) is willing to re-evaluate. He already released his first 100 days in office plan and it doesn't involve starting WW3 or banning the Chinese embassy.

I think you Non-Americans are uncomfortable with America having a hard-nosed take no BS leader again. You enjoyed your last 8 years of Obama apologizing for everything "White Man did it" and you want that to continue. For hard working Americans to pay for Japan to protect itself from China. Haha what? Japan is a thriving nation that is not even willing to take in foreigners to solve their birth rate epidemic and yet you want Americans to elect Hillary so she can nationalize tens of millions of ethnics - meanwhile we live alongside these non-educated ethnics to protect Japan from China. If Trump wins, these backwards days are over. America first.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:49 pm

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:26 am

lewandowskielbasa wrote:He better have a good cabinet around him considering his experience starts and ends at snow skiing instructor. Scrub would never have a shot at politics in Poland.
I mean, I called him a lightweight, but it is still unfair to assess him as a snow skiing instructor or as a drama teacher as the right-wing here calls him. Trudeau is still a 'qualified' politician, he has shown his competency on many topics, and his leadership ability/success speaks for itself. Whatever myths the right-wing media or the internet has invented around Trudeau (and holy hell I see these views parroted from Americans all the time about Trudeau) are largely unsubstantiated.

I don't know what bringing Poland into this is about. Do we really need to go over the morons that dominate Polish political scene on all sides of the aisle?

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:57 am

lewandowskielbasa wrote:Gola, you don't live in America so obviously you would put global trade ahead of USA's well being. This is always the perspective of an outsider.
No, you do not get to "you don't live in America" me. Nor to other Canadians on here.

Canadian economy is closely tied to American economy. Canadian media follows all the events that occur in America and has been following the election so closely it feels like we are voting ourselves. Canadian bus and subway advertisements are littered with references to the US election. Canadian politics is influenced by what happens south of the border. We have a stake in what happens on election night.

Us Canadians live and breathe American political discourse without us even knowing/realizing half the time. Except we benefit from better education system and the freedom to not worry about crippling debts because of our universal healthcare. :lol: We get the nuances behind American society without suffering from the cognitive dissonance Americans seem to experience as a result of having to actually live there. If anything, these things makes politically aware Canadians excellent readers and observors of the American political scene, in my opinion.
USA is involved in one sided trade deals that Trump (not being part of the puppet establishment) is willing to re-evaluate. He already released his first 100 days in office plan and it doesn't involve starting WW3 or banning the Chinese embassy.

I think you Non-Americans are uncomfortable with America having a hard-nosed take no BS leader again. You enjoyed your last 8 years of Obama apologizing for everything "White Man did it" and you want that to continue. For hard working Americans to pay for Japan to protect itself from China. Haha what? Japan is a thriving nation that is not even willing to take in foreigners to solve their birth rate epidemic and yet you want Americans to elect Hillary so she can nationalize tens of millions of ethnics - meanwhile we live alongside these non-educated ethnics to protect Japan from China. If Trump wins, these backwards days are over. America first.
If by one-sided trade deals, you mean one-sided towards America's interest, then you are absolutely right.

Canada is the country that gets screwed over by NAFTA, as Canadian businesses cannot compete with American imports. American corporations can take Canada and Mexico to court whenever we try to regulate to protect ourselves (labour or environmental interests) from American corporations, and the American corporations win 9 out of 10 times. Meanwhile, since NAFTA was created, America has only lost like 3 or 4 cases to Canadian/Mexican corporations in court.

Meanwhile, American corporations receives all the benefit of NAFTA, they have made a killing in profits because of it. Trump is right, free trade agreements has had unequal benefits to people, it has probably impacted blue-collar workers most negatively. But it has to be realized that A) those manufacturing jobs were leaving America anyway and B) not signing those free trade agreements will hurt workers and the middle class even more, because prices of goods will be higher for everyone.

Beyond NAFTA, I don't know what Trump supporters are referring too. Every other FTA the USA has is with a small Central American or African country where clearly the winner is the USA.

Moving on to foreign/global affairs... This is the problem with Trump supporters. They have absolutely no clue how the world works, how diplomacy works, what power dynamics are in play, or what realism or realpolitik even is. Japan and SK are in our political sphere, the US army is not stationed there just to defend OUR ALLIES (they are our fricken allies ffs) from attack 'for free', they are there to project American power and influence. They are there to deter China from being aggressive. They are there because if they weren't, America would not be the sole world power. This is America first.

Is it any question why Henry fucking Kissinger, the guy who symbolizes Republican realist foreign policy, the guy more than anyone responsible for combating global communism, has endorsed Hillary Clinton? It is because Hillary is exceptionally well versed and qualified on global diplomacy, while Trump is a security threat.

I'm not even going to get into the notion of disbanding NATO. :oops:

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:23 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
lewandowskielbasa wrote:Gola, you don't live in America so obviously you would put global trade ahead of USA's well being. This is always the perspective of an outsider.
No, you do not get to "you don't live in America" me. Nor to other Canadians on here.

Canadian economy is closely tied to American economy. Canadian media follows all the events that occur in America and has been following the election so closely it feels like we are voting ourselves. Canadian bus and subway advertisements are littered with references to the US election. Canadian politics is influenced by what happens south of the border. We have a stake in what happens on election night.

Us Canadians live and breathe American political discourse without us even knowing/realizing half the time. Except we benefit from better education system and the freedom to not worry about crippling debts because of our universal healthcare. :lol: We get the nuances behind American society without suffering from the cognitive dissonance Americans seem to experience as a result of having to actually live there. If anything, these things makes politically aware Canadians excellent readers and observors of the American political scene, in my opinion.
USA is involved in one sided trade deals that Trump (not being part of the puppet establishment) is willing to re-evaluate. He already released his first 100 days in office plan and it doesn't involve starting WW3 or banning the Chinese embassy.

If by one-sided trade deals, you mean one-sided towards America's interest, then you are absolutely right.

Canada is the country that gets screwed over by NAFTA, as Canadian businesses cannot compete with American imports. American corporations can take Canada and Mexico to court whenever we try to regulate to protect ourselves (labour or environmental interests) from American corporations, and the American corporations win 9 out of 10 times. Meanwhile, since NAFTA was created, America has only lost like 3 or 4 cases to Canadian/Mexican corporations in court.

Meanwhile, American corporations receives all the benefit of NAFTA, they have made a killing in profits because of it. Trump is right, free trade agreements has had unequal benefits to people, it has probably impacted blue-collar workers most negatively. But it has to be realized that A) those manufacturing jobs were leaving America anyway and B) not signing those free trade agreements will hurt workers and the middle class even more, because prices of goods will be higher for everyone.

Beyond NAFTA, I don't know what Trump supporters are referring too. Every other FTA the USA has is with a small Central American or African country where clearly the winner is the USA.

Moving on to foreign/global affairs... This is the problem with Trump supporters. They have absolutely no clue how the world works, how diplomacy works, what power dynamics are in play, or what realism or realpolitik even is. Japan and SK are in our political sphere, the US army is not stationed there just to defend OUR ALLIES (they are our fricken allies ffs) from attack 'for free', they are there to project American power and influence. They are there to deter China from being aggressive. They are there because if they weren't, America would not be the sole world power. This is America first.

Is it any question why Henry fucking Kissinger, the guy who symbolizes Republican realist foreign policy, the guy more than anyone responsible for combating global communism, has endorsed Hillary Clinton? It is because Hillary is exceptionally well versed and qualified on global diplomacy, while Trump is a security threat.

I'm not even going to get into the notion of disbanding NATO. :oops:
Oh boy page reloaded as I was submitting :lol:

> You want the candidate that is best for Canada [and possibly America]. I want the candidate that is best for America

> When Trump criticizes foreign deals it's China, Germany etc not the bottom feeders.

> If we agree Hillary's Presidency will be an extension of Obama's then don't expect Pro-USA diplomacy. Obama spent 8 years folding on every matter. More Hillary's "pay to play"? More Saudi Arabia and destabilizing foreign continents?

> Biggest and most immediate change to me personally will be socially and culturally. Entering the next stage of sjw's, targeting the White Male, and less values/more busted families. I remember same sex marriage in the USA, the young college voter flipped in one Presidency. If you consider after a Hillary Presidency: there will be 13 year olds alive in the USA that know nothing more than uber-Western-Leftisim.

Kissinger pulled his endorsement by the way
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.2775645

dominikm86

Post by dominikm86 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:46 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Except we benefit from better education system and the freedom to not worry about crippling debts because of our universal healthcare. :lol:
Our healthcare is garbage. I rather have theirs.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:50 am

dominikm86 wrote:
(polskaGOLA) wrote:Except we benefit from better education system and the freedom to not worry about crippling debts because of our universal healthcare. :lol:
It is complicated. Our healthcare has issues, but we are by most accounts better off than in the USA. We should be moving closer to Western European models, not to American.

I feel like us Canadians become content/complacent on some issues like healthcare simply because we have it better off than in the States.

Imagine if we had to pay for all our medical bills the same way we are forced to pay for dental and eyecare. I don't know about you, but dental and eyecare are some of my largest yearly expenses. I'm a healthy person who rarely gets sick, so maybe it wouldn't matter personally to me too much, but I don't see our society as a whole benefiting from moving to an American system where most people are not covered for basic healthcare and have to pay out of pocket for that in addition to dental/eyecare. (and heavan forbid you get in an accident.)

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:24 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
dominikm86 wrote:
It is complicated. Our healthcare has issues, but we are by most accounts better off than in the USA. We should be moving closer to Western European models, not to American.

I feel like us Canadians become content/complacent on some issues like healthcare simply because we have it better off than in the States.

Imagine if we had to pay for all our medical bills the same way we are forced to pay for dental and eyecare. I don't know about you, but dental and eyecare are some of my largest yearly expenses. I'm a healthy person who rarely gets sick, so maybe it wouldn't matter personally to me too much, but I don't see our society as a whole benefiting from moving to an American system where most people are not covered for basic healthcare and have to pay out of pocket for that in addition to dental/eyecare. (and heavan forbid you get in an accident.)
European model is moving towards American. Those glorious social systems are unsustainable with low birth rates OR lazy/uneducated ethnics flooding in.

We might look back and credit Hillary with destroying the European social system.