Decline of Western Civilization

The place to discuss everything but soccer
lewandowskielbasa

Decline of Western Civilization

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri May 13, 2016 4:22 am

RyanIsaTard

Re: Decline of Western Civilization

Post by RyanIsaTard » Fri May 13, 2016 9:39 am

This leaflet/posting or whatever is obviously a fake, designed to get a rise out of people. Either way, I take an issue. In many most progressive countries (Scandinavia for example) public washrooms are coed. (Note how I used the Canadian word here out of respect for the majority of posters in this forum). In many New York restaurants as well, as I am sure in other large cities around the world too. Allowing people of different genders use the opposite sex bathroom simply makes that bathroom coed. No big deal. You still get to close the door of the stall.

Scaring people and telling them to watch their kids (even teenagers, LOL), is bunch of BS too. I am sure a boy is more likely to be attacked by a pedo in a men's restroom than a girl by a man/trannie or whoever in a coed ladies room. In fact, a pervert will find a way to rape/assault/molest no matter where he or she is, as long as he/she gets the urge to do so.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sun May 15, 2016 7:46 am

RyanIsaTard wrote:This leaflet/posting or whatever is obviously a fake, designed to get a rise out of people. Either way, I take an issue. In many most progressive countries (Scandinavia for example) public washrooms are coed. (Note how I used the Canadian word here out of respect for the majority of posters in this forum). In many New York restaurants as well, as I am sure in other large cities around the world too. Allowing people of different genders use the opposite sex bathroom simply makes that bathroom coed. No big deal. You still get to close the door of the stall.

Scaring people and telling them to watch their kids (even teenagers, LOL), is bunch of BS too. I am sure a boy is more likely to be attacked by a pedo in a men's restroom than a girl by a man/trannie or whoever in a coed ladies room. In fact, a pervert will find a way to rape/assault/molest no matter where he or she is, as long as he/she gets the urge to do so.
Transgenders are just the latest social battle. There have been so many social changes in the West in just the past 10 years. I am fearful of the next 10. We live (North America/Western Europe) in a consistently degenerate culture. It will be interesting to witness the affect conservative Muslims have on these changes. Because as I noted, homosexuality, feminism, multiculturalism, decriminalizing drugs, these are all recent changes and not deep rooted in our cultures. Leftist seem quite naive to think our new imports respect or will even oblige to these recent changes. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise. We parade our women in a sexual manner, offer them to each and every race in mass media and then act surprised when shallow minded Muslims come here and mistreat them.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu May 19, 2016 6:46 pm

POVERTY ON THE RISE IN THE EU

http://www.newsweek.com/eu-poverty-un-rise-461418

The percentage of people in the European Union living in relative poverty rose from 16.5 percent in 2005, to 16.8 percent in 2012, to 17.2 percent in 2014, the report found. Prior to 2005, the rate had remained stable for years.

The research also found a rise in working people living in poverty, and said that working poverty in the EU increased from 11.9 percent in 2005 to over 13.3 percent in 2012.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Oops doesn't seem to be working

http://i.imgur.com/dhwPLtv.gifv

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:42 pm

European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... ate-Brexit

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:40 pm

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:58 pm

> U.S. to send 1,000 rotating troops to Poland, Obama says

> Dallas Police Shooter Identified as Former US Soldier

> Dallas police shooting: Suspect told police he 'wanted to kill white people'

Brilliant plan Polska

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:20 pm

I thought it was 10000. I wonder how Poland will react to the rapes after seeing how critically even a country like Japan reacted to them.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:55 pm

3 words - Black Lives Matter

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:26 pm

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 am

This is reality........
France has a large subclass of these people. Muslims who are underemployed/unemployed, dont fit in to French society and do not WANT to fit into French society.

Sure you can provide welfare and give them enough food to keep them alive. But you cant give their lives meaning. Some of them are turning, naturally, to their religion for meaning.

These people happen to follow an extremely violent and hateful religion, a religion specifically designed to be used as a weapon of conquest (Christianity can be twisted to be used as a weapon, but most people don't think that was the original intent of Jesus. For Islam, Muhammad absolutely intended his religion to be a weapon of destruction. You need to twist Islam and misinterpret it to try to make it peaceful.

For the first time in my life, I worry about travelling to Europe. More and more of these kinds of attacks will continue to happen. Germany will have the next big crisis

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:00 pm

jastkowice wrote:For the first time in my life, I worry about travelling to Europe. More and more of these kinds of attacks will continue to happen. Germany will have the next big crisis
More than anything else, I detest how these attacks and related incidents are changing how we view and perceive ourselves, our societies.

And it is not just 'external' threats. White English people are beating up Polish people in the UK, and Polish people are beating up Portuguese/Italian students in Poland. We are allowing these external threats to change who we are and how we treat each other.

European values are great. I do not want to see them diminished in the name of fear.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:08 pm

My feel worst for people of my parents age: retiring or on the cusp of retiring. They have been planning on returning to Europe for at-least the past decade and now this?

It is fairly obvious Europe will continue moving Right. Not just because the indigenous people are upset but because the people being imported are extreme conservatives! This illustrates the ignorance of the leftist leadership/supporters.

Western Europeans will have to surrender some of their everyday rights. Unfortunately the care free living is most likely over. Welcome to the reality USA and UK (after IRA) have lived under: more restrictions and regulations.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:05 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:I got thrown out of a nightclub a few weeks ago for confronting a Polish girl dancing with a nig
:lol:
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Keep fighting the good fight lewandowskielbasa.

I went to a Polish bar and saw a non polish white chick with a nig. Yep, thats right, I threw that coal burner a disappointed head shake.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Post by Deyna199 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:19 pm

It's time to bear arms boys - learn to defend yourself - learn how to fire a firearm...you might be going back to Poland in the near future to defend Europe...if it goes down like that, I expect you all to be there (unless you have young children).

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:19 am

Deyna199 wrote:It's time to bear arms boys - learn to defend yourself - learn how to fire a firearm...you might be going back to Poland in the near future to defend Europe...if it goes down like that, I expect you all to be there (unless you have young children).
Aren't there almost 20 Million Poles abroad? That is significant man power, if even only 8M capable.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:30 pm

What the actual shit are you guys on about :lol:

If there is ever a reason to come home to defend the motherland, it is because of Russians not Muslims. :oops:

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

MG

Post by MG » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:23 am

Yes because Russia would be that stupid to attack a NATO country; polskagola the only way Russia invades Poland is once WW3 has already started. For know this idea is pure NATO/Western propaganda/fear creation, nothing more nothing less.