Decline of Western Civilization

The place to discuss everything but soccer
lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:03 pm

I changed my Facebook profile pic to me wearing a Trump hat. Mexican friend who definitely has friends if not even family here illegally posted that Poles will be sent back home just like Mexicans.

I remember my mother telling me about a younger guy who never got his American citizenship and was deported after being arrested for selling alcohol to minors. It gets frustrating to see Anti-Trump folks mixing legal immigration with illegal/refugees.

lewandowskielbasa

[Germany] far-right AfD hands defeat to Merkel's party

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:49 pm

> The anti-migrant Alternative for Germany party (AfD) surged ahead of Mrs Merkel’s Christian Democrats (CDU) in initial projections with around 21 per cent of the vote.

If confirmed, the result will mean that a far-Right party is once again a force to be reckoned with in German politics.

“Perhaps this is the beginning of the end for Chancellor Merkel,” Leif-Erik Holm, the AfD’s regional leader, said as the results became clear.

His party, which campaigned on an openly anti-Muslim and anti-migrant platform, appeared to have beaten the Christian Democrats into third place with around 19 per cent of the vote.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09 ... key-regio/

lewandowskielbasa

Math is racist

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:25 pm

CNN: Math is racist: How data is driving inequality

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technol ... struction/

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: Decline of Western Civilization

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Lewandowskielbasa showing his progressiveness by posting an article describing and reinforcing the existence of institutional racism. :o

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Marty
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada

Post by Marty » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:02 pm

Math isn't racist lol tho, you can use stats to show racism is in effect, but math is literally as objective as it gets, that headline is clickbait af.

Bielawa

Re: Math is racist

Post by Bielawa » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:31 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:CNN: Math is racist: How data is driving inequality

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technol ... struction/

"It's no surprise that inequality in the U.S. is on the rise"

I stopped reading it after the first sentence. Fucking stupid mainstream media bullshit that they feed the public...that's 10 seconds of my life I'll never get back . Thanks asshole

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Bielawa wrote:

I stopped reading it after the first sentence. Fucking stupid mainstream media bullshit that they feed the public...that's 10 seconds of my life I'll never get back . Thanks asshole
Are you suggesting it is not on the rise?

America's GINI coefficient has been rising for years, while the middle class has shrunk. Socioeconomic mobility has declined substantially over the past generation, regardless of how hard a person might work.

Don't think I am some bleeding heart either. The above are just facts, and another fact is, inequality is simply bad for capitalism. Capitalism necessitates the consumption of goods in order to work, and if inequality is on the rise then that leads to a decrease in consumption of goods by the masses. We need a healthy middle class and healthy socioeconomic mobility.

lechia27

Post by lechia27 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:35 pm

It's a matter of perspective as to whether inequality is good/bad for capitalism. It's obviously bad for the majority, however, that means the rich are getting richer. By definition, capitalism requires inequality. And I'm not saying I'm a fan of that by any means.

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:36 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
Bielawa wrote:

America's GINI coefficient has been rising for years, while the middle class has shrunk. Socioeconomic mobility has declined substantially over the past generation, regardless of how hard a person might work.

Don't think I am some bleeding heart either. The above are just facts, and another fact is, inequality is simply bad for capitalism. Capitalism necessitates the consumption of goods in order to work, and if inequality is on the rise then that leads to a decrease in consumption of goods by the masses. We need a healthy middle class and healthy socioeconomic mobility.

No I don't think it's on the rise . Look around the world, no country has complete equality. It's being thrown into the Americans people face , especially white Americans . We are made to believe that because I'm white I am automatically racist and have white privilege. Look at Colin Kaepernick ...dude is black ..was raised by a white family who adopted him Bc his family abandoned him ...now he makes millions of dollars and you are gonna tell me inequality is on the rise? I don't think so. Like I said its media bullshit that is being fed to stupid ass people. Next are you going to tell me that Black lives matter is a legit organization? Lmfao

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Bielawa wrote:
(polskaGOLA) wrote:
Bielawa wrote:

No I don't think it's on the rise . Look around the world, no country has complete equality. It's being thrown into the Americans people face , especially white Americans . We are made to believe that because I'm white I am automatically racist and have white privilege. Look at Colin Kaepernick ...dude is black ..was raised by a white family who adopted him Bc his family abandoned him ...now he makes millions of dollars and you are gonna tell me inequality is on the rise? I don't think so. Like I said its media bullshit that is being fed to stupid ass people. Next are you going to tell me that Black lives matter is a legit organization? Lmfao
I am referring to white Americans, not other races.

Inequality among White Americans has increased over the past 30 years. The American (largely white) middle class has declined. Probably as a consequence of the loss of blue-collar jobs, decline of American domestic industry, and a by-product of globalization.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Cafeteria at my school. Straight brainwashing these kids

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:18 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
Bielawa wrote:
(polskaGOLA) wrote:
Bielawa wrote:

I am referring to white Americans, not other races.

Inequality among White Americans has increased over the past 30 years. The American (largely white) middle class has declined. Probably as a consequence of the loss of blue-collar jobs, decline of American domestic industry, and a by-product of globalization.
You are correct, the gap between the have's and the have nots has widened [in modern times]. My issue is

- When black-american complains: institutional racism
- When white-american complains: uneducated trump voter

dominikm86

Post by dominikm86 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:10 am

Hey guys.

I think some of you might find Thomas Sowell interesting. These videos are old, but still relevant to the modern day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQq5gKYUoPc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_pQ7KXv0o0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4SIEl1j8e4
This next one is one of my favorites. I will when he says "You don't have to do that, you just simply subsidize it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIl_FtuDSPs

He is still alive today. Here he is something more recent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICsPQnGJEpY

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:08 pm

Very interesting videos dominikm86. Thank you

Seems very economic slanted?

dominikm86

Post by dominikm86 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:02 am

lewandowskielbasa wrote:Very interesting videos dominikm86. Thank you

Seems very economic slanted?
It relates to the topic of equality. Programs like minimum wage that are sold on the idea that they will create equality not only don't create more equality they create more inequality. Get ride of the problem and I will get better but not perfect. There will never be equality though because humans are unequal.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:49 am

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 pm

I don't like Hillary and to be honest I think the email issue goes to show how amateur she is, being in the White house for that long how can you delete emails? Soooo stupid! But everyone makes mistakes.

But one thing is for sure, Trump for president is going to be the downfall of America and it's relationship to Canada. This guy is a degenerate and people voting for him which feels like all western New York here makes me laugh at how stupid these people are.

Out of the two evils, Hillary is definitely more competent even after the email bullshit. I would like to know what would make Trump a good president please tell me...

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:02 pm

jastkowice wrote:I don't like Hillary and to be honest I think the email issue goes to show how amateur she is, being in the White house for that long how can you delete emails? Soooo stupid! But everyone makes mistakes.

But one thing is for sure, Trump for president is going to be the downfall of America and it's relationship to Canada. This guy is a degenerate and people voting for him which feels like all western New York here makes me laugh at how stupid these people are.

Out of the two evils, Hillary is definitely more competent even after the email bullshit. I would like to know what would make Trump a good president please tell me...
Hillary is
- Warmonger [thank her for the Migrant Crisis]
- Globalist [her dream is quote "Open borders"]
- Most corrupt candidate for President in USA history

also
- Anti White Male [nearly every problem is White peoples fault]
- Pro amnesty for illegals
- Career establishment candidate [As Obama said: "She will say anything and change nothing"]

My main reasons for supporting Trump
- Anti-Political Correctness
- Anti-Establishment/globalist/leftist
- Anti old treaties (NATO)
- Pro new treaties (Russia?)
- Supports law & authority
- Supports border protection/controlled immigration
- Anti sanctuary cities
- Supports the blue collar worker (backbone of nations)