The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

The place to discuss everything but soccer
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:29 am

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-chile ... rab-2016-2

This is why I hate the migration crisis so much. What do you think happens to Poles and Europeans like me with mixed (in my case Latin and Polish) background yet who are culturally and mentally 100% European, when you let masses of foreigners into the continent unchecked and impulsively?

I don't think the difference between Latino and "mooslem" will matter very much to the working class people of places like Sosnowiec, who've never left the country before and only have seen black people on television documentaries.

This policy of open borders is not progressive at all. Idiot Western European lefties have set our continent back perhaps decades on social rights for people like me who are culturally European and identify as European (let alone for women, gays and jews, but that is another issue). What it means to be a Polish citizen may have changed for me in a matter of months, even if legally nothing has. This is the really troubling angle that I find the most sad from this crisis.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 am

Nobody talking about the moscow incident?
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:51 am

Western Europe is almost lost, Slavic europe better fortify and then Macedonia\Greece etc need to slam the door to these people just walking right through and destroying everything in sight. This isn't a crisis, it's an invasion, a planned invasion. Why are like 90% of them young men? In a crisis women and children hide while men fight...

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:06 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-chile ... rab-2016-2

This is why I hate the migration crisis so much. What do you think happens to Poles and Europeans like me with mixed (in my case Latin and Polish) background yet who are culturally and mentally 100% European, when you let masses of foreigners into the continent unchecked and impulsively?

I don't think the difference between Latino and "mooslem" will matter very much to the working class people of places like Sosnowiec, who've never left the country before and only have seen black people on television documentaries.

This policy of open borders is not progressive at all. Idiot Western European lefties have set our continent back perhaps decades on social rights for people like me who are culturally European and identify as European (let alone for women, gays and jews, but that is another issue). What it means to be a Polish citizen may have changed for me in a matter of months, even if legally nothing has. This is the really troubling angle that I find the most sad from this crisis.
I am sorry to feel your frustration Gola but you are spot on. If it is any consolation: the attack wasn't "random". Meaning the attacker had a conversation with the Pianist. Furthermore there was some sort of disagreement. So maybe the initial exchange occurred because the drunk man eyed "a foreigner" but I do not fully buy that he was attacked strictly because of how he looked

Do you speak Polish? I have an accent so I am aware that there are Poles that would target me too

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:08 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Nobody talking about the moscow incident?
The only info I have gathered
- She was a burka wearing nanny [odd]
- She waited until the family left then committed the murder and set the home on fire
- She was angry over her husband, supposedly he cheated
- She might have been on drugs

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Wisla4Life wrote:Western Europe is almost lost, Slavic europe better fortify and then Macedonia\Greece etc need to slam the door to these people just walking right through and destroying everything in sight. This isn't a crisis, it's an invasion, a planned invasion. Why are like 90% of them young men? In a crisis women and children hide while men fight...
IMO, the men would argue: we have no chance against ISIS because the West/Turkey is supplying them

Let's be honest: UK, France, Belgium these nations were lost. The fascinating part is Scandinavia might have been saved by this Migration. This shock their population and to their governments credit, they reacted by changing policy (while Merkel keeps dragging her feet). For at-least the past couple decades Scandinavia has been suffering from the Boiled Frog syndrome.

The phenomenon I have experienced is many Native Germans continue sugarcoating the situation, routinely playing devils advocate to the situation. This makes me question if their culture will survive this crisis. We have discussed on here before how authority and order minded Germans are: they will blindly believe and follow the government to no end. I won't get into the good/bad of this. I regular an English speaking German forum and it is mostly just the Non-German expats who are fed up with the situation. The Germans keep preaching "We already have experience with Millions of Muslims" - sure Turks who are progressive Muslims and all from the same single society, this on the other hand is mixing countless spices into one single soup.

The mind-blowing part is Merkel is actually part of the conservative party in Germany. She can be replaced by her own party but the only other options in terms of complete party change is even more Pro-Immigration! The classic Right-Wing party in Germany is years away (if ever) from challenging. IMO it will require terrorist attacks for the German general population to finally wake up (in Western Germany).

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:32 pm

As for Polska, big changes are coming and it is not in the shape of foreigners. Expect England to leave the EU next year, this puts a-lot of Poles into limbo. Expect Poland to face financial repercussions for "not openly accepting refugees" and for "electing a fascists government".

So it will be a double whammy for Polska
1) Less EU funds
2) Hundreds of thousands of Poles will return to a nation with unemployment issues

I still like Polands position long term but I think it might be rocky waters soon. I really really really wish Poland, Poles and the current government would get the fuck over this Russophobia. There is absolutely nothing we can do defensive wise to stop a hypothetical Russian attack. So what is the purpose of all these missile shields. Long story short: the ongoing inability to build a relationship with Russia and instead continued reliance on the USA is just mind-blowing. We could really use a better relationship with Russia as Europe will continue to decent into mediocrity and USA into liberal hell.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:45 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:

I am sorry to feel your frustration Gola but you are spot on. If it is any consolation: the attack wasn't "random". Meaning the attacker had a conversation with the Pianist. Furthermore there was some sort of disagreement. So maybe the initial exchange occurred because the drunk man eyed "a foreigner" but I do not fully buy that he was attacked strictly because of how he looked

Do you speak Polish? I have an accent so I am aware that there are Poles that would target me too
It is some consolation, but I fear it is just a matter of time. Just wait and we will see Italians and Greeks attacked in Poland too. It happened in Greece over the past year (some Dutch tourists got attacked by some drunk Greeks who thought they were German).

I don't speak Polish very well regretfully (unfortunately I never had the chance to fully immerse) and I am self-aware that despite calling myself European in the previous post, like most of you guys on this forum I am actually Canadian-born or raised. But I was trying to make what I feel is a valid point nonetheless. It is an angle that I feel is really frustrating and not well acknowledged.

What do people think happens to the Turks in Germany (and other minorities in Europe) who have fully integrated, assimilated into German culture and society and consider themselves Germans first and foremost? What happens to them when local German Pegida groups start beating up people who look like them but aren't them? When public sentiment starts to turn against people who look like them but aren't them following events like the Cologne New Year rapes?

One example that stood out from me from this documentary is this German cop of Turkish descent who is fully assimilated into Germany and made the conscious decision to move into the countryside to raise his daughter away from other Muslim kids who don't even speak the German language. I don't want to see that guy, whose assimilated and is in every way but ancestry, German, to be ostracized by European society (or worse, deported) because of a ridiculous influx of migrants from outside of Europe.

That whole documentary is really good btw, and comes from a supposedly unbiased and objective source.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:51 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:Nobody talking about the moscow incident?
The only info I have gathered
- She was a burka wearing nanny [odd]
- She waited until the family left then committed the murder and set the home on fire
- She was angry over her husband, supposedly he cheated
- She might have been on drugs
It is easy to blame everything on Islam. I don't think that is quite the case here, this is just your standard case of mental illness (combined with drugs) with disastrous effect.
lewandowskielbasa wrote:IMO, the men would argue: we have no chance against ISIS because the West/Turkey is supplying them

Let's be honest: UK, France, Belgium these nations were lost. The fascinating part is Scandinavia might have been saved by this Migration. This shock their population and to their governments credit, they reacted by changing policy (while Merkel keeps dragging her feet). For at-least the past couple decades Scandinavia has been suffering from the Boiled Frog syndrome.
We will see with Scandinavia. The cognitive dissonance there is astounding. I really highly suggest watching this (recent) debate between Danish and Swedish debaters and politicians on the refugee crisis.
The phenomenon I have experienced is many Native Germans continue sugarcoating the situation, routinely playing devils advocate to the situation. This makes me question if their culture will survive this crisis. We have discussed on here before how authority and order minded Germans are: they will blindly believe and follow the government to no end. I won't get into the good/bad of this. I regular an English speaking German forum and it is mostly just the Non-German expats who are fed up with the situation. The Germans keep preaching "We already have experience with Millions of Muslims" - sure Turks who are progressive Muslims and all from the same single society, this on the other hand is mixing countless spices into one single soup.

The mind-blowing part is Merkel is actually part of the conservative party in Germany. She can be replaced by her own party but the only other options in terms of complete party change is even more Pro-Immigration! The classic Right-Wing party in Germany is years away (if ever) from challenging. IMO it will require terrorist attacks for the German general population to finally wake up (in Western Germany).
Regarding this, todays news:

Approval ratings of Merkel increase by 8% within a single month. 54% of Germans satisfied with her work.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:16 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:As for Polska, big changes are coming and it is not in the shape of foreigners. Expect England to leave the EU next year, this puts a-lot of Poles into limbo. Expect Poland to face financial repercussions for "not openly accepting refugees" and for "electing a fascists government".

1) Less EU funds
2) Hundreds of thousands of Poles will return to a nation with unemployment issues

I still like Polands position long term but I think it might be rocky waters soon. I really really really wish Poland, Poles and the current government would get the fuck over this Russophobia. There is absolutely nothing we can do defensive wise to stop a hypothetical Russian attack. So what is the purpose of all these missile shields. Long story short: the ongoing inability to build a relationship with Russia and instead continued reliance on the USA is just mind-blowing. We could really use a better relationship with Russia as Europe will continue to decent into mediocrity and USA into liberal hell.
Our Russophobia is there for good reason. If the EU is really as mediocre as it has been proving to be over the past two years, then Poland does have reason to worry and to cozy up to the US. Remember, Germans just agreed to gas pipeline with Russia under the Baltic Sea. This allows Russia to bully us with gas like they've been doing to Ukraine for a decade, and now look where Ukraine is right now.

I agree though, EU is increasingly looking like not the answer. We should work to increasing levels of integration with our immediate neighbours in Central Europe and the Baltics, whatever that would mean in practical terms.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:53 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:As for Polska, big changes are coming and it is not in the shape of foreigners. Expect England to leave the EU next year, this puts a-lot of Poles into limbo. Expect Poland to face financial repercussions for "not openly accepting refugees" and for "electing a fascists government".

1) Less EU funds

The point of defence is for Russia to think twice about attacking us and to buy time for allies help.

No country alone can win a war.

You dont see USA go out and attack someone without a few allies to help them.

If having an army is pointless than why dont we just ask the Russians to peacefully take us over and call it a day. Then we will be enemy of USA and Western Europe etc. Will that solve the problem?

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:18 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
lewandowskielbasa wrote:

It is some consolation, but I fear it is just a matter of time. Just wait and we will see Italians and Greeks attacked in Poland too. It happened in Greece over the past year (some Dutch tourists got attacked by some drunk Greeks who thought they were German).

I don't speak Polish very well regretfully (unfortunately I never had the chance to fully immerse) and I am self-aware that despite calling myself European in the previous post, like most of you guys on this forum I am actually Canadian-born or raised. But I was trying to make what I feel is a valid point nonetheless. It is an angle that I feel is really frustrating and not well acknowledged.

What do people think happens to the Turks in Germany (and other minorities in Europe) who have fully integrated, assimilated into German culture and society and consider themselves Germans first and foremost? What happens to them when local German Pegida groups start beating up people who look like them but aren't them? When public sentiment starts to turn against people who look like them but aren't them following events like the Cologne New Year rapes?

One example that stood out from me from this documentary is this German cop of Turkish descent who is fully assimilated into Germany and made the conscious decision to move into the countryside to raise his daughter away from other Muslim kids who don't even speak the German language. I don't want to see that guy, whose assimilated and is in every way but ancestry, German, to be ostracized by European society (or worse, deported) because of a ridiculous influx of migrants from outside of Europe.

That whole documentary is really good btw, and comes from a supposedly unbiased and objective source.
It is important that you are assessing the entire picture IE uncontrolled immigration and it's affects are why the Native populations are turning close minded. Because the growing plot in Western Media is ignorantly of a Poland that "has always been fascist".

Ya, your critique is how I view the current landscape too. My folks spoke with Liberal/College educated/Solid career cousin living in Wroclaw and she voiced concern over the growing resentful and simple minded population of working age (15-35 yrs old) in Poland. Her blame is directed at those individuals themselves: why not attend a trade school? Why not learn a foreign language so if you decide to migrate to UK you aren't forced to do minimal work. How/why are Poles not working in Germany (which is begging for workers). But I look at my young cousins in Poland and none of them learned German

What you describe is why ethnic Germans and expats are less likely to support the Refugee crisis than Native Germans, surprisingly. I think because it is a very time consuming journey to legally migrate to Germany. As the analogy goes: those that waited in line get upset when others cut. And of-course as you point out, they will be unfairly grouped together with the recent migrants

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:27 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
We will see with Scandinavia. The cognitive dissonance there is astounding. I really highly suggest watching this (recent) debate between Danish and Swedish debaters and politicians on the refugee crisis.

Regarding this, todays news:

Approval ratings of Merkel increase by 8% within a single month. 54% of Germans satisfied with her work.
Oh yah I watched that previously someone posted it on here. It is nuts how radical the Swedes perspective is even compared to their neighbors!

The reason I read about Merkel's recent rating increase (if it is not just a lie) is people are happy with everything but her handling of the crisis. Whether they have their heads in the sand OR we are having an exaggerated picture painted in the media, well it seems we both agree which version we personally believe.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:47 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
Our Russophobia is there for good reason. If the EU is really as mediocre as it has been proving to be over the past two years, then Poland does have reason to worry and to cozy up to the US. Remember, Germans just agreed to gas pipeline with Russia under the Baltic Sea. This allows Russia to bully us with gas like they've been doing to Ukraine for a decade, and now look where Ukraine is right now.

I agree though, EU is increasingly looking like not the answer. We should work to increasing levels of integration with our immediate neighbours in Central Europe and the Baltics, whatever that would mean in practical terms.
polskaforever wrote:
The point of defence is for Russia to think twice about attacking us and to buy time for allies help.

No country alone can win a war.

You dont see USA go out and attack someone without a few allies to help them.

If having an army is pointless than why dont we just ask the Russians to peacefully take us over and call it a day. Then we will be enemy of USA and Western Europe etc. Will that solve the problem?
I admit, my trust of Putin might be naive and clouded because of my mistrust of the USA-UK-Israel-Saudi Arabia crew.

Granted we have added a buffer zone between us in the form of Belarus but Russia has improved it's long range weapons. Warsaw will be dust within minutes. So IMO we should be walking on egg shells and not playing the role of this little barking rat dog trying to instigate.

I should have explained, no-way I am Anti-Military. As this refugee crisis illustrates, if shit hits the fan we will need to rely on our troops. I just think we are the European version of Turkey: instigating because we have NATO in our corner. These Western nations don't and never will consider us more than just the 1st line of defense in a hypothetical nuclear war.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:55 pm

--->

An interesting assessment of current day Poles I read recently. Essentially: in the past decade we have witnessed a strong Native Polish culture resurgence. This was very un-cool just 15-20 years ago. For example Deadpool opened as the #1 film in 60 of 61 foreign markets - Poland being the exception. Instead a Polish film remained at #1.

But this combined with our general mistrust for outsiders/outside influence (because of our Past) opens us up for easy manipulation. For example the current Political Party preaches: the previous party was in bed with the West and on the flip side the opposition preaches: the current party is in bed with Orban/other fascists.

The end result is we are easy to dupe by playing on our inferiority complex "outsiders are always trying to screw us". Every nation/people have their weakness and this is ours.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:42 pm

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:59 am

I wonder if this is how the Western Romans felt.

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:10 pm

That political picture is pathetic. No such thing as French? WTF is that?

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:16 pm

"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:24 am

Gotta love it when white nationalists end up connecting the blame onto the Jews.