The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

The place to discuss everything but soccer
lewandowskielbasa

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:33 am

JDE wrote:You honestly can’t be this timidly oblivious? Current and past Nato expansionism in the Baltics, Poland and elsewhere is not the masterminded product of an American geopolitical strategy, but a direct derivative and wishes of those nations that unfortunately are geographically located next to Russia. It’s Russia with their psychological warfare and documented aggression in the region that pushes these nations into the arms of Nato, no matter what your RT news and Kremlin propaganda tell you.

Honestly, America gives your parents and yourself refuge, a better life which you currently enjoy, and here you are, so enthralled in the demise of your host that you champion the Kremlin? That’s mentally disturbing; especially for a Polak who wound up living where you do because of the very cancer you now align yourself with.

Questioning American foreign policy past and present is a righteous endeavour; there are skeletons in the closet to be sure that need to be excavated and questioned, but to do so, so blatantly blind, while being indoctrinated and romanticised by Russian propaganda is beyond laughable.

If I’m in charge of any American domestic institution as it pertains your ilk, I would bypass the Mexican illegal issue and focus on toe-punting your ass across the Pacific or Atlantic and out of the States.

Just my two cents, enjoy your RT articles and your delusional misgivings that Russia is some altruistic counterweight to US hegemony and that we’ll all be better for it. :naughty:
Why would I judge today's USA or Poland for that matter, based on how things were in 1989? Some of my Polish cousins have a superior life than the typical White American.

The argument you've made is that the Baltic States are acting on self-interest out of fear over Russia. I dunno your age JDE but it's refreshing to see the Cold War generation steadily retire out of positions of influence and with them the blind russophobia

I'm personally over the USA and on my way out. This nation has nose dived since 9/11. This will be my first time voting Republican. Hillary will win, further driving this nation to Liberal "paradise". This country is a mirage of it's quality and stature in the 90s. The goal is simple: undermine the homogenous White nations. If America can no longer be White, then they will manufacture Crisis and force you to change accordingly. Fuck America. This is no longer the country I grew up in. You think the West likes or even wants Slavs around? We are 1 step above Arabs to them. I experienced both systems and in 2016, the East is clearly the logical choice. USA will sink the ship before they allow this switch to occur

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:04 am

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:37 am

Durin the Poland - Germany volleyball match

"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Brussels launches unprecedented EU inquiry into rule of law in Poland
European commission concerned about curbs imposed on Poland’s highest court and state media by newly elected PiS-led nationalist government

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/j ... l-new-laws

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JDE still backing these Westeners whom are obviously Anti-White?

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:32 am

"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Lol lewandowskielbasa the fact that you can call JDE deluded and then say the US is turning into a liberal paradise is perhaps the most deluded thing I've ever heard... Hilary won't even win the Democratic nomination. This is a country that equates universal healthcare with communism and would rather go to war then even slightly alter gun ownership laws.

I harbour no love for the US, but there is nothing more foolhardy and deluded that teenage Polish kids who dream of a united 'Slavic brotherhood.' As if we're one terrorist attack away from uniting under a banner of conservatism and xenophobia. Half these countries can't even hold a football game without people dying and riots in the streets for the next week. The east will remain balkanized for generations to come and that is exactly what Russia wants. People who fall under Putin's spell and see Russia as this paragon of virtue in a world run by the illuminati and a cabal of neo-conservatives who planned 9/11 and will stop at nothing til we live in Orwell's 1984 are worse than young earth creationists. The US is a disgusting and declining empire, but if you can come up with a better way to keep this oligarchical capitalist shithole of a system from falling apart then I hear the UN is hiring.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:14 am

You guys know me, usually I post a long well-argued post on political things, usually from a centrist-progressive point of view, since you Polaks are typically right-winged. I am not going to waste any of our time today though. Long story short, Europe is fucked guys. :oops:

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:08 pm

> EU leaders: 'No link' between Cologne sex attacks and migrant crisis

> EU official backs German migrant fuel tax idea

This is better than dealing with Putin?

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:31 am

A Facebook page for the radical left in Germany had a message for young women: “diversity is more important than your security.”

“Prefer sexually active fugitive as German racists,” was featured as the picture's caption.

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:59 pm

There's no logical thought to this at all. None. Leftists have no logic though--Just look at what they're pushing for at every corner of the globe--It's not logical, not historically attainable and so long as people have eyes,brains, ears, noses and mouths--There's going to be conflict, be it verbal or physical. I don't often post on here because I am very heated over this and whats being done to the beautiful safe Europe I've visited my entire life, so I'll keep it short and sweet. It's not a good situation lads. Scary times we live in.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Wisla4Life wrote:There's no logical thought to this at all. None. Leftists have no logic though--Just look at what they're pushing for at every corner of the globe--It's not logical, not historically attainable and so long as people have eyes,brains, ears, noses and mouths--There's going to be conflict, be it verbal or physical. I don't often post on here because I am very heated over this and whats being done to the beautiful safe Europe I've visited my entire life, so I'll keep it short and sweet. It's not a good situation lads. Scary times we live in.
What is occurring in England seems to hint at European Civil War down the line

> Dover, England. Right-Wing extremists fighting with Left-Wing extremists

Right-Wing wearing Nazi gear and flags is odd
Left-Wing "anarchist" by the name of AntiFa (Anti-Fascists) covering up their faces

Basically Whites fighting Whites. At-least Polska only has 1 "extremist group"

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:55 am

John McDonnell: Every country will have open borders by the end of the century

Shadow chancellor says boundaries between countries will soon become almost 'irrelevant' as the world moves towards a borderless state

:lol: at-least he's honest with his intent

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:37 pm

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Imagine they tried this shit in Poland! :lol:
Polska stronk! :naughty:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:58 pm

Wow... that video is fucking disgusting.

When a white, heteronormative, cisgendered male looks at a girl wrong its sexual harassment, but these kosojeby can do whatever the fuck they want and the whole world protects them.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:46 pm

EU nations with "Far-Right" in power could be suspended: Hollande

http://www.brecorder.com/world/europe/2 ... lande.html

"A country can be suspended from the European Union," Hollande told France Inter radio.

"Europe has legal tools, through articles in treaties, to prevent a country from violating democratic principles," he said.

Human rights watchdog the Council of Europe last week expressed concern at legislative changes proposed by Poland's new right-wing government that have been described both at home and abroad as unconstitutional and undemocratic.

Similar concerns have been expressed about Hungary's right-wing Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

"When the freedom of the media is in danger, when constitutions and human rights are under attack, Europe must not just be a safety net. It must put in place procedures to suspend (countries) -- it can go that far," Hollande said.

He said no country had ever been suspended from the EU for such a reason but he said "checks" were necessary on the proposed changes in Poland.

> French terrorist attacks :lol:
> French Islamic 'No-Go' zones :lol:
> Paris deteriorating to 3rd World city

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:35 am

We don't need the EU. To hell with them. Eurozone gonna collapse under the weight of the invaders anyway.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:31 pm

I was such an EU optimist just a year ago.

I really am pissed at everything that is happening. Right now we are actively backstabbing Greece, there is no solidarity in the EU.

I think Poland, Czechs, Slovaks and Hungarians might have to think about a Visegrad Alliance of some sort, or at least strengthened ties to protect our collective interests in light of a completely dysfunctional EU. I don't know how to rationalize the love affair Orban and Zeman have with Putin though.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Poland needs to stay in the eu as long as they can milk cash off it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:09 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE