The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

The place to discuss everything but soccer
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:26 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:54 am

"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:48 am

nicram wrote:
Epic. Nice work I enjoyed that

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:57 am

lewandowskielbasa wrote:
nicram wrote:
Epic. Nice work I enjoyed that

Brilliant speech. She is not afraid to say it how it is. Why should they support countries that back the Islam ideology and allow Radical teachings? If they are going to fight these losers then they need to cut ties with the countries that continue to support and raise them. Id like to see Merkel reaction to this speech.

Allowing millions of refugees without proper paperwork is European genocide!

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:23 am

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:09 am

The governments of Slovakia and Hungary just put in a lawsuit against european quotas regarding the distribution of refugees over Europe at the European Court of Justice.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:58 pm

5:38

21:30

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:26 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:05 pm

nicram wrote:
Well put!
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:52 am

Disappointed in France letting the National Front down in their 2nd Round of voting. Positive changes were accomplished but it could have been even better

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:12 am

Thousands riot in small Dutch town over plan for asylum-seeker centre

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:06 am

From inside

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:41 pm

nicram wrote:From inside

I

LOVE

IT

White traitors scattering like rats

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:51 am

Intentions are starting to become clear. Allow if not downright manufacture a crisis and then convince the other Union members they have no other option but to surrender even more sovereign rights to Brussels

> The Spinelli Group calls for a European Border and Coast Guard, a Single European Asylum System, a European Intelligence Force and a European Police Agency

http://www.spinelligroup.eu/article/don ... ration-and

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Almost as many Ukrainian immigrants in Polska right now, as 2015 refugees in Europe

http://imgur.com/a/J2twA

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Let it be Ukrainians, Slavs unite.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:39 pm

2016 Trends Forecast, mega analysis by Andrew Korybko

http://thesaker.is/2016-trends-forecast ... w-korybko/

> "In more ways than one, 2015 can be described as the year that the US made one of its strongest power plays against Europe ever since the end of World War II."

Epic review and 2016 predictions on the major regions of the Globe

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:25 pm

lol if you seriously despise America so, why don't you pack up your shit from sunny California and move your ass to picturesque Russia where the good guys reside?

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:08 pm

JDE wrote:lol if you seriously despise America so, why don't you pack up your shit from sunny California and move your ass to picturesque Russia where the good guys reside?
> From article

Europe: State Of Play

"The homeland of Western Civilization has seen its fair share of turbulence and destabilization throughout the past year, largely owing to the large-scale and purposefully intended geopolitical blowback of the US’ regime change operations in the Mideast. The overwhelming “refugee” crisis has unbalanced the origin, transit, and destination states, and in each instance, it works out to the US’ grand strategic advantage. Concurrent with the internal weakening of Europe via the ambitious demographic transformation that the US has been engineering over the past year, American control over the continent was also promulgated via the direct form of NATO expansionism. The establishment of NATO command centers in the Baltics, Eastern Europe, and the Eastern Balkans were a move in entrenching Washington’s supremacy over the EU. So as to safeguard its full-spectrum hegemony for decades into the future, the US also made progress in pushing forward the TTIP, a coercive ‘economic governance’ tool designed to prevent Brussels from ever negotiating any independent trade agreements outside of Washington’s explicit purview. In more ways than one, 2015 can be described as the year that the US made one of its strongest power plays against Europe ever since the end of World War II."

Which parts do you disagree with?

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:53 pm

You honestly can’t be this timidly oblivious? Current and past Nato expansionism in the Baltics, Poland and elsewhere is not the masterminded product of an American geopolitical strategy, but a direct derivative and wishes of those nations that unfortunately are geographically located next to Russia. It’s Russia with their psychological warfare and documented aggression in the region that pushes these nations into the arms of Nato, no matter what your RT news and Kremlin propaganda tell you.

Honestly, America gives your parents and yourself refuge, a better life which you currently enjoy, and here you are, so enthralled in the demise of your host that you champion the Kremlin? That’s mentally disturbing; especially for a Polak who wound up living where you do because of the very cancer you now align yourself with.

Questioning American foreign policy past and present is a righteous endeavour; there are skeletons in the closet to be sure that need to be excavated and questioned, but to do so, so blatantly blind, while being indoctrinated and romanticised by Russian propaganda is beyond laughable.

If I’m in charge of any American domestic institution as it pertains your ilk, I would bypass the Mexican illegal issue and focus on toe-punting your ass across the Pacific or Atlantic and out of the States.

Just my two cents, enjoy your RT articles and your delusional misgivings that Russia is some altruistic counterweight to US hegemony and that we’ll all be better for it. :naughty: