The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

The place to discuss everything but soccer
(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:54 am

JDE wrote:Faken Gola :lol:

Pretty hard to take you seriously when not too long ago you were crying about Poland's current military spending calling it a waste of money.

Hey motherfucker, guess what, if you want Poland to assert themselves as a leader in the proposed multinational alliance scheme, a strong and and modern military is the most vital element to that now altered Pilsudski intermarium dream you seem to champion.
Well things do change, a while ago I would have told you that Germany has our backs, but as it turns out they rather be buddy-buddy with Russia, dictate us their policies on immigration, backstab us with gas deals and block Polish efforts to have American bases in Polish territory.

So much for European solidarity, eh?

I don't like those military spending because it was not a wise investment. If we have neoliberal economic policies (because our government and people are in love with neoliberalism), I want to see the little public spending we do get be directed to infrastructure investments with long-term gains in economic and social development. The best investment in Polish security is American bases in Poland, not military spending. (Though I would welcome us getting our act together alongside the V4, when it comes to managing this migration crisis, and use that as a framework for further cooperation, like PolskaForever says last page)

What I would rather see are expansionary economic nationalist policies in all sectors to fuel growth of Polish economy. Military spending can be one part of this if the factories are built domestically. It was intensive, economic protectionist policies and public spending that allowed America, UK, France and Germany to initially build their strong developed Western economies in the first place, only after did they revert to neoliberalism and began preaching it to the world - largely to prevent any other economies from rising up to compete with them. (If you really want to read more on this, here is a good, relatively short start)

We are in a unique global geopolitical situation where we can, if we choose to, follow the same footsteps as the West without them stomping us or otherwise preventing us from climbing up that ladder.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:34 am

One American base is not going to protect us.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:41 am

Poland, Norway Could Team on Sub Program

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defens ... /32555687/

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 pm

polskaforever wrote:One American base is not going to protect us.
No, for defense purposes it only needs to help us prolong our defense until America's war engine mobilizes.

But it won't come to that. A single American base in Poland would act as enough of a deterrent that Russia would never think of touching Poland. (Something a little more concrete than the NATO agreement on paper. Sadly, recent events makes me question our alliances ability to cooperate and deal with actual issues.)

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:18 pm

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
polskaforever wrote:One American base is not going to protect us.
No, for defense purposes it only needs to help us prolong our defense until America's war engine mobilizes.

But it won't come to that. A single American base in Poland would act as enough of a deterrent that Russia would never think of touching Poland. (Something a little more concrete than the NATO agreement on paper. Sadly, recent events makes me question our alliances ability to cooperate and deal with actual issues.)
I don't think USA will continue just full out funding Eastern-Euro military defense. They force Polska to purchase somewhat dated weapons AND us to join them in military engagements.

We fly under the radar when discussions surface on Western European involvement in destabilizing the Middle East. We are in a quality position still receiving EU funds. Maybe we stock-pile some military before the EU eventually implodes.

We are attempting to become an influential force in the sub-region and I think a strong Military is currently needed

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:21 pm

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Been keeping up on the situation. All is quiet on the Eastern Front :lol:

Germany
- Merkel keeps a firm hand at home to not close borders. Refugees continue to storm in. Resentment on both sides of the issue is growing. Some refugees are living in Munich flats, while others are sleeping outside Government buildings. Germany is completely overwhelmed. They have cut benefits and sped up the processing to root out people from "Safe nations" like the Balkans. A Pro-Immigration mayor was stabbed by a bitter un-employed German native a few days ago.

Merkel's strategy is Turkey. To financially pay them and also lessen Visa requirements for Turkish Citizens. So Merkel is planning on ass-fucking Europe regardless.

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:12 am

Doesn't worry me. With Duda being against this policy from the gecko, and PiS about to win many parliamentary seats I can tell you we'll be fine. PO has lost many supporters because of their agreement to the quotas. But that means shit all once parliament is about to change around.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

lewandowskielbasa

Whoa German returning to the Quotas play

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Germany to push for compulsory EU quotas to tackle refugee crisis

"Merkel is said to want hundreds of thousands of refugees brought directly from Middle East to control numbers and avoid perilous journeys"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/o ... -eu-quotas

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:17 pm

> British Liberal breakdown of the PiS party

"It is rightwing in culture, religion, sexual morality (no abortion or in vitro fertilisation), xenophobia (no Muslim refugees please, we're Polish) and nationalism, but almost leftwing in its economic and social promises to the poor and left-behind."

......I like it

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:32 pm

I don't like the religion part. The church pretty much sponsored them.
Priest: "I'm not going to tell you who to vote for but make sure its a good catholic" :roll:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:54 pm

nicram wrote:I don't like the religion part. The church pretty much sponsored them.
Priest: "I'm not going to tell you who to vote for but make sure its a good catholic" :roll:
Hahah I agree. The abortion is honestly an embarrassment for this day & age but I'll lose 1 battle if I can win the rest. With all the Birth-Rate talk circling in Europe and even Asia, I somewhat understand the Church's argument on abortion.

In 2015, it is a huge advantage to be a religious Nation in Europe. You have a built in excuse for not accepting Migrants. Money comes and goes but the culture needs to remain. You read the comment sections of British articles and people not entirely sarcastic laugh that in 25 years White Western Europeans will be relocating to Poland, Czech etc

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:26 am

I thought about that too. It will help the birth rate but Poland already has too many people and also what happens when a polish girl gets raped by a gang of muslims?

Want a good laugh?

"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:34 pm

WEll who lives in Sweden now.

Good for Poland swinging traditional...It's not "right" its not "conservative"...Traditional. What's worked for ya know, thousands of years before modernism struck in the last 100... It's best for the country and the rest of the continent would be wise to consider the same swing. There's nothing wrong with their stance of nationalism and protection of Polish people , culture and religion...Somebody has to stand up for Europe.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:40 am

Well said Wisla. Traditional is a good way of putting it. PiS is expected to slightly slow down growth but I like focusing more inward. Being an ally of the USA I am rolling my eyes at.

As for Sweden, they have been ridiculed online for the past 3+ years. Google Images: "Captain Sweden". I don't want to get banned.

I will post this. Notice the distinct difference between Swedish & Danish viewpoint.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:09 am

Open New > Zoom

Last edited by lewandowskielbasa on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wisla4Life

Post by Wisla4Life » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: