The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

The place to discuss everything but soccer
Post Reply
User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by Piast_PL » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Well if we want to get technical here let's look at the aboriginals side of things in many NA and SA nations. How well did their tolerance of immigration work out for them when they let the Spaniards, Brits and French come in? Don't tell me they're all better off today by being tolerant a few hundred years ago lol...
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by JDE » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:21 pm

:lol: Merkel and her moronic Government look to have shed the "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free” mantra and in a 180 turn are to introduce border controls for security purposes. This is European diplomatic theatre at its finest. :lol: Invite the hordes in, promise them benefits and housing to a socialistic heart's desire, bully other Union member states with quotas, have quotas rejected throughout, realize you're up shit's creek without a paddle, rush over to the border with Austria to secure it :lol:
German Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière announced the temporary introduction of border controls. This is necessary for security reasons, de Maiziere said on Sunday in Berlin.

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by nicram » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:29 pm

They are still processing asylum seekers from 2014
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by JDE » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Entering the quota negotiations we're standing firm: :poland:

Secretary of State for European Affairs - Rafał Trzaskowski:
Jeżeli zostaną spełnione pewne warunki, jesteśmy skłonni do tego, żeby wykazać się większą solidarnością niż dotychczas. Jakie to warunki? Musimy uszczelnić twardo granicę zewnętrzną UE, trzeba wprowadzić jasne rozróżnienie na imigrantów ekonomicznych, na których nas nie stać i na uchodźców, którym trzeba pomagać, bo uciekają przed śmiercią albo prześladowaniami – mówił Trzaskowski. – Trzeci warunek jest taki, żeby rząd polski miał wpływ na weryfikację tych ludzi pod kątem bezpieczeństwa – zaznaczył.

User avatar
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by JDE » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:55 am

Image

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by jastkowice » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Poland isnt playing around.

Poland’s prime minister Ewa Kopacz has confirmed her government’s opposition to the imposition of binding EU quotas for the resettlement of refugees.

In a statement she said European Union’s outside borders must be strictly controlled.

She also said that Poland would restore its own border controls if it saw any outside threats. She did not elaborate.

For Polish speakers, here’s the clip.



Germany is going to get a nice influx of all kinds of special people;

the police officer told Spiegel: "They all present themselves as Syrians, even if they are obvioulsy black Africans.""

To take them direct from Syria and neighboring countries is the only sensible way.

A Pakistani identity card in the bushes, a Bangladeshi one in a cornfield. A torn Iraqi driver's license bearing the photo of a man with a Saddam-style mustache, another one with a scarfed woman displaying a shy smile.

Documents scattered only metres from Serbia's border with Hungary provide evidence that many of the migrants flooding Europe to escape war or poverty are scrapping their true nationalities and likely assuming new ones, just as they enter the European Union.

Many of those travelers believe that using a fake document - or having none at all - gives them a better of chance of receiving asylum in Germany and other western European states. That's because the surest route to asylum is to be a refugee from war and not an economic migrant fleeing poverty. That fact has led to a huge influx of people claiming to be Syrian.
Image

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by nicram » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:34 am

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

72%men
Only 50% from Syria

The cherry on the cake is this nice isis flag
http://news360.com/article/311820821
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1112
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Location: Oakville, ON

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by Piast_PL » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:14 am

Mhmm I find this to be very interesting, not sure how intensely anyone follows Polish politics but she literally was siding with the Western EU states last week about Poland being all open, meanwhile Duda would have none of it. She's just trying to help her party not totally fall apart in the upcoming election because PiS will win the majority.

jastkowice wrote:Poland isnt playing around.

Poland’s prime minister Ewa Kopacz has confirmed her government’s opposition to the imposition of binding EU quotas for the resettlement of refugees.

In a statement she said European Union’s outside borders must be strictly controlled.

She also said that Poland would restore its own border controls if it saw any outside threats. She did not elaborate.

For Polish speakers, here’s the clip.



Germany is going to get a nice influx of all kinds of special people;

the police officer told Spiegel: "They all present themselves as Syrians, even if they are obvioulsy black Africans.""

To take them direct from Syria and neighboring countries is the only sensible way.

A Pakistani identity card in the bushes, a Bangladeshi one in a cornfield. A torn Iraqi driver's license bearing the photo of a man with a Saddam-style mustache, another one with a scarfed woman displaying a shy smile.

Documents scattered only metres from Serbia's border with Hungary provide evidence that many of the migrants flooding Europe to escape war or poverty are scrapping their true nationalities and likely assuming new ones, just as they enter the European Union.

Many of those travelers believe that using a fake document - or having none at all - gives them a better of chance of receiving asylum in Germany and other western European states. That's because the surest route to asylum is to be a refugee from war and not an economic migrant fleeing poverty. That fact has led to a huge influx of people claiming to be Syrian.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

User avatar
Wisla4Life
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:28 am
Location: Tatra Mountains

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by Wisla4Life » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Guys, just got back from Europe. Poland was good, beautiful. Germany, what a mess. I spent less than 24 hours in the Frankfurt area and it was 24 hours too many. They've got a BIG problem brewing there. BIG. REAL BIG. Good for Poland for stepping up and saying no. Everyone needs to grow a pair in these other pacifist countries with their socialist mindsets.

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Wisla4Life wrote:Guys, just got back from Europe. Poland was good, beautiful. Germany, what a mess. I spent less than 24 hours in the Frankfurt area and it was 24 hours too many. They've got a BIG problem brewing there. BIG. REAL BIG. Good for Poland for stepping up and saying no. Everyone needs to grow a pair in these other pacifist countries with their socialist mindsets.
Were you able to discuss with any locals or more precisely natives?

"What can we really do" is the typical response I've gotten from Germans. This is not our grandparents or even parents Germans. PC has dulled their honest, efficient and no BS society that we all admired. How else could Merkel have made such a colossal blunder?

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by nicram » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Want to fucking elaborate wislaforlife??? :P
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:03 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dd5_1442157109

Bern is ours!,son of bitches,don't let them go,kill them,hit hit!,kill them(screaming with her bitchy voice),Her biji pkk(long live kurdistan workers party),her biji apo(long live terrorist leader apo)


> These scenes follow recent violence in Turkey and northern Irak involving Turks and Kurds.

Swiss councillor Thomas Hurter of the UDC expressed outrage when he said “what happened in Bern this past Saturday is simply catastrophic. It’s unacceptable for foreign groups to settle their conflicts in Switzerland. Those who don’t respect the law must expect repercussions”, adding that “those responsible for the clashes must be brought to justice and punished severely”.

Corina Eichenberger-Walther of the PLR said “certain people involved in this weekend’s outbursts don’t understand how problems are solved in Switzerland. The democratic institutions of our country leave no place for this kind of behaviour”. She requested that future marches by Turks or Kurds be accompanied with sufficient security.
Last edited by lewandowskielbasa on Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by jastkowice » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Shit is fkked up!!

Its insane how bad its getting. On the one hand people want to start a better life, especially coming from a war torn country, but now its gotten out of hand.

The message is clear everyone is welcome in Europe. I ve read that Muslims and Africans are selling all their property homes, cars and belongings to buy tickets to go to Europe and live off the system. That is why Denmark has taken out ad space in Turkish and other papers stating that they are cutting their social benefits in more than half!!!!!

Fkkn insane! Germany is going to get fkkd hard unless they start saying no. Time for Saudi and the other Muslim countries to open up and take all these people in this is getting beyond ridicolous.
Image

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:15 pm

jastkowice wrote:Shit is fkked up!!

Its insane how bad its getting. On the one hand people want to start a better life, especially coming from a war torn country, but now its gotten out of hand.

The message is clear everyone is welcome in Europe. I ve read that Muslims and Africans are selling all their property homes, cars and belongings to buy tickets to go to Europe and live off the system. That is why Denmark has taken out ad space in Turkish and other papers stating that they are cutting their social benefits in more than half!!!!!

Fkkn insane! Germany is going to get fkkd hard unless they start saying no. Time for Saudi and the other Muslim countries to open up and take all these people in this is getting beyond ridicolous.
In Muslim culture its frowned upon to ask for help apparently. So these countries won't take them in.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:18 pm

The multitudes of refugees and migrants who had been surging into Hungary in recent days found their path blocked on Tuesday, the first day of an intensified crackdown by the Hungarian authorities. Their access narrowed to a single door in a small, white trailer through which they were being slowly processed, one by one.

“Open the door! Open!” a crowd of about 200 protesters began to chant late Tuesday afternoon at the Roszke border station. “Germany! Germany!”

“We hope that the messages we have been sending migrants for a long time have reached them,” said Gyorgy Bakondi, an aide to Prime Minister Viktor Orban of Hungary. “Don’t come. Because this route doesn’t lead where you want to go.”

Austria said it, too, was preparing for the likelihood that more migrants would enter through Slovenia and was set to deploy 2,200 troops to patrol the borders.

In Hungary, Mr. Orban has taken a hard line talking about the threat the arrivals, most of whom are Muslim, present to Europe’s Christian culture. On Tuesday, his government declared a “state of crisis” along the border and rolled out new revisions to laws that include harsh penalties, including prison time, for those crossing the border illegally or damaging the border fence. The new policy also calls for the creation of “transit zones” right at the border, small encampments that Hungarian authorities say do not constitute entering the country and where migrants could be received and quickly evaluated.

Some people continued to try to sneak across the border, and government officials said that more than 180 people had been arrested under the new laws.


The Hungarians say the arrivals, even those fleeing war in Syria, should not be considered refugees after they reach Hungarian soil because they passed through several “safe countries” first. The Hungarians argue that the migrants have no right to simply choose a country.

Image

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Sickening to see Hungary and Serbia forced to back stab each other now

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by jastkowice » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:42 pm

In Muslim culture its frowned upon to ask for help apparently. So these countries won't take them in.[/quote]

But its okay for them to offer buying Germany 100 mosques hahaha. What a bunch of fkkn pieces of shit!
Image

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:45 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by patrickjjh » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Image

User avatar
lewandowskielbasa
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:52 pm

^ Good stuff


I'm tuning into the Republican debate to find out who the West plans on turning into a refugee wasteland next

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests