The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:42 pm

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Re: The Truth about the Migrant Crisis

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Is this you? :lol:
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 pm

fixed

I agree with the Polish MEP. I have been hearing stories of only men coming over, there are no signs of women or children. Last video I saw was 3000 (refugge wannabees coming into Germany by train) with no sign of women and children. Germany is starting to fuck things up, by opening doors to all these scum. Worn torn my ass, like the previous guy in the first video said why doesnt Dubai take in these refugees? Countries are beside each other.

If ISIS is really taking this opportunity to plant seeds in Europe then there will be a lot of destruction, I dont blame Hungary for not taking these people in and I think Poland show follow suit. Number one priority is to take care of the Polish people, the old that have just enough money to scrape by each month. And, we are suppose to help people that are running away because they will be taken care of for free?!

FKK THAT!

Theres a picture on the net right now and it shows the path the Syrian take, crossing 10 countries to get to the best care countries what a joke. Now, the Indians and Africans are following suit! I am not shocked that England is saying fkk that too, they aint taking no more garbage in.

GREAT JOB GERMANY!!!!

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:57 pm

It's definitely an interesting time for Europe regarding this issue, that's for sure! I agree with the video above, guys just being real about this issue regarding what Polska is dealing with. The expression at the end of some of those people in the committee/assembly is funny as shit lmao. I like what Duda said in the media a few weeks ago about how we need to focus on helping out our slavic brothers to the East in the Ukraine. Some snippets of what he said:

"In terms of refugees, we have a particular problem due to the conflict in Ukraine: as long as the war continues, thousands of Ukrainians will continue to flee the country, mainly to Hungary and Poland," he said.

"We are the closest neighboring country for the Ukrainians and they can feel safe (with us). If the conflict escalates again, many more refugees will come to us."
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:15 am

Polska will end up taking in 20,000 refugees [how many will actually stay?]. Christian Syrians who are actually facing persecution. Might as well start the clock to Polska leaving the EU. This sort of bullying by Brussels and Merkel is out-of-line.

I am scared that nothing will be done because Elections are 1-month away. In that mean time countless people may invade. The expectation is that paperwork will eventually be processed and people lying about being Syrian refugees [instead being from the Balkans] will be booted out. Obviously some nations will be better than others at sorting and more importantly enforcing these immigration requirements.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:31 am

And so it begins

"In a letter sent to parents, Martin Thalhammer, head of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium in the town of Pocking, Bavaria-which has a normal population of around 15,000-female pupils have been asked to refrain from wearing "revealing clothes" because "refugee accommodation" has been set up next to the school's gym."

http://newobserveronline.com/german-gir ... -refugees/

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:28 am

I've been reading that the reason why Muslim refugees won't go to Saudi or even Turkey is because begging a fellow Muslim for help is looked down upon.

So instead go to Europe and let the white man take care of you, build you mosques and give you the freedom of raping young girls.

This is going to turn very bad, Belgium has this issue just like Sweden. People are complaining of violence by muslims. Isis has planted the seed

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Jewish activist trying to guilt trip Poland into taking more refugees. Meanwhile Israel has taken in NO-ONE

Poland Shouldn’t Shut Out Refugees

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/10/opini ... ugees.html

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 pm

"refugees"

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:16 pm

Funny enough Israel doesn't want to do anything but says Poland must do something.
Perfect comment for that article on Poland.

Easier said than done. The Polish economy is nothing like Germany, France, Holland, Denmark or Britain, or the Scandinavian countries.There is a small ruling class in Poland that is doing very well. These are the people that have benefited from EU participation. They control what money and opportunities there are. But the majority of Poles live month-to-month. The rural Poles live on subsistence farms, often bartering produce etc with people in villages. Most of Poland’s monetary income is from Poles working in other countries. Often the work is low level such as harvesting crops, basic construction, health care, etc. The simple question is where are the resources for Poland to care for additional people, much less provide them jobs, when Poles themselves cannot find those jobs and resources in their own country.

There is a human debt to do as much as they can, especially insofar as Poles were helped by Iran for example. But Poland is not an oil producing country. The resources for helping would most likely come via the Church, which is to say the population, or indirectly via the EU.

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:22 pm

One more..

Good for Poland. Whats wrong with wanting to preserve Poland's culture? Warsaw has the right to observe the disaster of Muslim immigration elsewhere in Europe and reject it. They've seen the high crime Arab neighborhoods and terrorist incidents brought by Arab migrants to France, the UK, and other European countries. They don't want to spend billions on welfare for migrants who will fail to assimilate, have high unemployment, and who want to retain an religiously extreme conservative culture.

kurwajegomac

Post by kurwajegomac » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:07 pm

tak jest

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:43 pm

bunch of fukin reddit cuckolds letting em in

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Poland should accept 100,000 of these poor poor asylum seekers and show Germany what a loving and leftist country Poland is!

http://natemat.pl/154243,parafia-przyje ... -niepojete

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 pm

yes lets turn Poland into the next bramladesh sounds wonderful

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:03 pm

did u not read the fuken article? At least read the title
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:05 am

Wat

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:29 am

Great article: A must read. http://www.the-american-interest.com/20 ... ne-asylum/
The Left’s normative seizure of Germany is truly amazing. Even the Chancellor, who by German standards is far from a raving leftist, appears to firmly believe that everyone must be a multiculturalist for moral reasons, and that all people who want to preserve the ethno-linguistic integrity of their communities—whether in Germany or in Hungary, Poland, and elsewhere—are acting out of base motives. One even sees self-righteous criticism of the Australians now in the German press. The German leadership’s understanding of its moral obligation is without qualification against contingency; they refuse to limit in any way the number of asylum seekers who can be taken into Germany, or the speed with which they may come. But more in Europe—a place of bloodline nationalisms compared to the U.S. creedal version—than in the United States there is a moral basis, too, for a community’s own sense of self-determination, which presumes the right of self-definition and self-composition. That is not racism in Europe any more than nervousness about immigrants is racism here in the United States. Wanting one’s own community to be a certain way is not aggressively or actively prejudicial against others, any more than declining to give money to a beggar on a city street is morally equivalent to hitting him in the head with a crowbar. It is simply preferring the constituency of a high-social trust society, from which, social science suggests, many good things come: widespread security, prosperity, and a propensity toward generosity being prominent among them.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:17 pm