Artek is back

The place to discuss everything but soccer
Artek
First Team
First Team

Artek is back

Post by Artek » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Oh man its been like 6 years since the last time I was here :? Who is still here from the old crew?

Summary of my last 6 years...
-2009 i moved back to poland and had my own business that turned out to be shit in 2013. Lost all my cash, got robbed by my ex gf and endes up depressed and broke :cry:

-2013 i moved to germany and worked till the ens of 2014 in construction. Ended up having 5 polish guys work for me.

-2015 in january i decided i dont want to do construction foe the rest of my life and moved back to Poland because i wanted to try a relationship with a female friend....

-Now i live with that female friend in Wroclaw, i work for a french company and sell cars on my free time. I have a million business ideas and i hope i dont go broke again :lol:

The life of Artek

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Re: Artek is back

Post by JDE » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:11 pm

don't lie you've been living out of a shack and harassing people on the street with counterfeit itune gift cards.

Artek
First Team
First Team

Post by Artek » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Ciiiiii u had to post this worldwide? :ugeek:

Artek
First Team
First Team

Post by Artek » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Damn i just saw my new cool avatar :lol:

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:29 pm

what was the business idea that went bust?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:16 am

:lol: keep on hustlin
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 am

our two hustlers polishprancer and artek

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:37 am

except artek seems to see some success
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:40 pm

nicram wrote:except artek seems to see some success

He went broke....
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:39 pm

artek

just go back home!!!

i remember u posting pics of ur dope ass house in poland. no shame in mooching off mommy and daddy for a bit longer.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:41 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:

He went broke....

Guys I have a new idea for a very lucrative business...

We're gonna start selling fake gold watches out of our jackets on the streets of New York City!!!!

This is brilliant. We just heckle the shit out of people and when they get near us we spread our coats like a pair of butterfly wings an show em all the bling.....lmao

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:38 pm

karmakop wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:

He went broke....

Guys I have a new idea for a very lucrative business...

We're gonna start selling fake gold watches out of our jackets on the streets of New York City!!!!

This is brilliant. We just heckle the shit out of people and when they get near us we spread our coats like a pair of butterfly wings an show em all the bling.....lmao
lol what type of businesses did Artek start?

Artek
First Team
First Team

Post by Artek » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:30 pm

I had a car part warehouse. Distributed parts to stores and services within 100km. Was awsome but then HUGE companies that are in the market for 20 years or more got sick of me and kinda smashed me with free trips and shit for clients. They are all over europe so they got milions....i got smashed :naughty:

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Artek wrote:I had a car part warehouse. Distributed parts to stores and services within 100km. Was awsome but then HUGE companies that are in the market for 20 years or more got sick of me and kinda smashed me with free trips and shit for clients. They are all over europe so they got milions....i got smashed :naughty:
That's pretty cool dude i respect that hustle. What type of businesses are you trying to get into now?

Artek
First Team
First Team

Post by Artek » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:55 am

Now I work full time for a French company and after hours i buy and sell cars. Happy about everything, running my own business and having 10 people work for me was an awsome experience that let me learn more than any school would ever teach me. Now i'm in the middle of starting up something again also on the side but should know within a week or so if it will work out. Will let you know then :ugeek:

Atleast im financially secured again. Had to work my ass off in Germany to stand back up on my feet. This time I will take it a bit slower not to end up on the bottom ever again :x

But now i'm sitting in my office now and posting on here so I guess everything is good :lol:

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:47 am

Hey mate .Which football club do you support ? Why ? Do you attend games ?

Artek
First Team
First Team

Post by Artek » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:42 am

Sydney Polak wrote:Hey mate .Which football club do you support ? Why ? Do you attend games ?

Well I support Śląsk Wrocław because:
1. I'm from Jawor and Jawor is 50/50 Zagłębie and Śląsk and I was always on the Śląsk side
2. My friend Zbigniew Wójcik played for Śląsk as CB for a couple seasons and it was cool to know a player
3. I now live in Wrocław so I go see a game every month or so (All europen league games)

And I support Miedż Legnica (I Liga) because that's like 15km from Jawor and I have 3 friends my age and a bit younger that I played with in lower leagues that ended up there. One of them Kamil Zieliński is the captain of the 2nd squad. And all 3 of them (Zatwarnicki, Wasilewski and Zieliński) get some playing time in the 1st squad.

EPL is my fav league and fav team is Liverpool because i started to watch them when Dudek was there and always wanted to be like Micheal Owen :lol:

:naughty:

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:59 pm

Wroclaw is prime. I will soon be bringing my IT skills and ash blonde hair

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Artek your piłkarz buddy from Jarow was caught for corruption lol

Artek
First Team
First Team

Post by Artek » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:08 am

PolishPrancer wrote:Artek your piłkarz buddy from Jarow was caught for corruption lol
Ummmm yeah I forgot to mention that part :? :lol: :lol:

Now he plays for KS Męcinka since 2011. I got to play with him during the 2011 season. I played for KS Mecinka 2008-2011. Was cool for me as a striker to try out my skills against a CB with EK history.