Re: 4 Months In Polska !!!

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:31 am

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:55 am

Upgrade ur toaster jde!
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Pulaski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pulaski » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:38 pm

My condolences that u went to a GKS match hahaha
Go to a legia or lech match!

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:34 am

So exactly a week ago on Sunday I reserved a table at a bar that Ive been going to to watch ek games for the last 2 weeks. A bar thats been almost empty every time Ive been there. I was the first person to reserve a table so i tought that noone would turn up to watch the game. So I rock up with my uncle 20 mins before the game and its packed with young guys mazbe 40 or 50- even sitting on my reserved table which i was pretty mad about but my uncle said theres nothing i can do coz it's known to be a Widzew bar ( my uncle used to fight for GKS and he knows how things work ) and most likely if I had gone up to them and said that i reserved that table for my family they would have bashed my head in.

I just found it funny how things work like that. How a group of guys can have the power to decide who goes where and what they do.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:59 am

Sydney Polak wrote:So exactly a week ago on Sunday I reserved a table at a bar that Ive been going to to watch ek games for the last 2 weeks. A bar thats been almost empty every time Ive been there. I was the first person to reserve a table so i tought that noone would turn up to watch the game. So I rock up with my uncle 20 mins before the game and its packed with young guys mazbe 40 or 50- even sitting on my reserved table which i was pretty mad about but my uncle said theres nothing i can do coz it's known to be a Widzew bar ( my uncle used to fight for GKS and he knows how things work ) and most likely if I had gone up to them and said that i reserved that table for my family they would have bashed my head in.

I just found it funny how things work like that. How a group of guys can have the power to decide who goes where and what they do.
lol that's proper working society functioning and grinding along as it should, not this bitch ass frightened to offend melting pot of privileged pussies that need authority to dictate and approve every made move and every breath drawn we know. You want a piece of that motherfaken delicious pie?, go grab a slice!! Long live brutish indiscriminate primal thuggery :naughty: :naughty:

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:47 am

Went to my first Legia game on Saturday ! It was amazing. I was trying to watch the game but the Zyleta hypnotized me and I know that my next Legia game has to be in the Zyleta. Amazing atmosphere. We got VIP tickets which was awesome because my uncle has a friend who basically used to run Lodz and knows Lukasz Broz very well. We get there to find comfortable seats, tables full of food, champagne, wine and Krolewskie on tap not to mention the beautiful girls ! Jakub Rzezniczaks girlfriend looked hot but probably froze her ass off with such a short skirt and it being 2 degrees. I saw Arek Malarz at halftime and asked for a photo and he said "no problem, at least Ill do something useful during this game." Then the ball got kicked over to us and my friend caught it and I got to kiss the match ball hahahaha. I plan on going to Warszawa onTuesday and buying the entire shop but hopefully i get to see Lukasz and thank him for the tickets.

I plan on going to the following games :
Legia - Zawisza (19th April) GKS - Jagielonia (25th April)and Legia - Pogon (29thApril)

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:50 am

Words cannot begin to describe how much I hate you

Also what were you waiting for brah? If the girl was cold, walk up to here, give her your jacket and spark up a convo... come on man, do we have to do everything for you? :naughty:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Great pics :thumbup:

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:39 am

Spent the whole day in Warszawa yesterday.(sorry if this takes up too much space.)

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:59 am

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:06 am

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:07 am

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:07 am

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:14 am

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:23 am

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:23 am

bump

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:24 am

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:27 am

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:39 am

Very nice pics dude i miss Wawa :wave:
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Sydney Polak

Post by Sydney Polak » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Sunday :

Woke up 5:45. Went to the catch the bus at 7. Had a 3 hour ride to Warsaw from Belchatow but I had a nice nap. From the main bus terminal in Warsaw I went straight to the stadium but it took me a solid hour. When I got there I bought my Zyleta ticket. I had a lot of time to spare so I decided to go back to the park that I passed on my way to the stadium. Turns out its Lazienki Krolewskie.This place is massive and beautiful even though it isn't the peak of Spring because some days its warm but others its cold. Typical March/May. There were loads of tourists and groups being led by a tour guide. It was incredibly green and all the trees and plants were amazing. But the best thing about it was the wiewiorki that were just running around everywhere. If you showed them your hand the would immediately run up too you thinking that you had some food. After that I went to check out some more Legia graffiti that I didn't see the last time and the legia pub underneath aleja armii ludowej and had a chat to one of the guys. Then I went to the legia shop that's on the tennis court (not the main shop)and the other store which is on the other side of Lazienkowska. Bought a sweet jumper and nalepki. Bought an overpriced pepsi from the Legia bar at the stadium. Noticed that the Zewlakow brothers were in the main loby (they were with Ljuboja and some black guys talking in english) so I ran over and asked for for them to sign my jersey which they were more than happy to do. Watched a bit of the Man City - West Ham and Lech - Leczna games and went inside the stadium. I couldn't take in my camera. The next 90 minutes were amazing. Non stop chanting. I was sitting in 107 a few rows down from the Legia logo in the Warriors banner. At times my head felt like it was going to explode but I kept yelling at the top of my lungs. Staruch was a beast. If you weren't sinning he called you out. " Wy na bokach - pobudka ! Co wy robicie do kurwy nendzy ! Jestescie na Zylecie !" I actually didn't pay much attention to the game because I was focusing on singing and I didn't see either goal lol. After the game I went up to Staruch and said that I just wanted to thank him and he shook my hand. He's actually a really nice bloke and was talking to everyone. Just during the game he gets mad sometimes but that's just his passion for the club which I respect immensely. I went back to the bus terminal - missed my first bus at 10 so I had to get 1 an hour later. Awesome day.