GOOD BYE

The place to discuss everything but soccer
metro13
First Team
First Team

GOOD BYE

Post by metro13 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:24 am

WE'LL GUYS its been fun but the way it used t be. Party Polak thanks for this site it was great in its hey day escpecially the good ol days when we qualified for the2002 world cup after the 16 year absense. when we all discussed how Poland was back how wrong we where. I wont forget how all of us where expecting great things for the 2006 world cup most of where after that easy draw our team dissappointed again. the crazy shit that i said just to get a kick out of itI was never interested in my cousin that was a joke. then my hatred for Boruc man was he ood then dont know what happened he bacame a clown. To be honest when I said Smuda knew my uncle he really did he even attended my uncle's wedding supposedly in 1976 I wasnt around then I was told this a lot of times especially after Smuda became the coach. he knew him bc he spend a couple of years for this polish club team in bergen county. look up Smuda you will see he played in nj thats how my uncle got to know him. then my complaining we need a foreign coch this idiot we have right now isn't even good enough to coach a freshmen team in high school let alone a national team. anyway I off to the seminary peace out :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

P.S THERE WHERE SOME GREAT PEOPLE HERE BUT A LOT OF DOUCH BAGS NONE BIGGER THEN KARMACOP AND THAT IDIOT HE ALWAYS STARTED SHIT WITH ME FORGOT HIS NAME

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: GOOD BYE

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:42 am

Noooo Metro say it isn't so :cry: Party I demand that from now on, every September 15th be a national day of mourning and remembrance on the PS forums.

We're gonna miss you buddy, the forum won't be the same without you. This is how I picture you leaving..

Last edited by Piecyk02 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:43 am

Who r u

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:02 am

Never knew if Metro really wanted to become a priest or not :lol:
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Borubar

Post by Borubar » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:04 am

We will need to hang up a big CAPS LOCKin the polishsoccer.com rafters... :lol:

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:36 am

metro13 wrote:WE'LL GUYS its been fun but the way it used t be. Party Polak thanks for this site it was great in its hey day escpecially the good ol days when we qualified for the2002 world cup after the 16 year absense. when we all discussed how Poland was back how wrong we where. I wont forget how all of us where expecting great things for the 2006 world cup most of where after that easy draw our team dissappointed again. the crazy shit that i said just to get a kick out of itI was never interested in my cousin that was a joke. then my hatred for Boruc man was he ood then dont know what happened he bacame a clown. To be honest when I said Smuda knew my uncle he really did he even attended my uncle's wedding supposedly in 1976 I wasnt around then I was told this a lot of times especially after Smuda became the coach. he knew him bc he spend a couple of years for this polish club team in bergen county. look up Smuda you will see he played in nj thats how my uncle got to know him. then my complaining we need a foreign coch this idiot we have right now isn't even good enough to coach a freshmen team in high school let alone a national team. anyway I off to the seminary peace out :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

P.S THERE WHERE SOME GREAT PEOPLE HERE BUT A LOT OF DOUCH BAGS NONE BIGGER THEN KARMAKOP AND THAT IDIOT HE ALWAYS STARTED SHIT WITH ME FORGOT HIS NAME
do i get some sort of award? And you've got it wront Metro. You're the biggest Douche of them all.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:32 pm

maybe I am karmakop but so are you

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:45 pm

I remember how scared he was when I told him I knew him and that I would tell his folks that hes in love with his cousin. Metro was freaking out. :lol:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:56 pm

nicram i think its funny how he singles us out when literally everyone took their turn making fun of him and calling him names. i actually dont remember doing it that much. But when someone is crazy and rants in Capslock all day and namecalls left and right then they deserve to get it back.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Goodbye metro

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:07 pm

karmakop wrote:nicram i think its funny how he singles us out when literally everyone took their turn making fun of him and calling him names. i actually dont remember doing it that much. But when someone is crazy and rants in Capslock all day and namecalls left and right then they deserve to get it back.
It doesn't surprise me.....Metro logic

Also he said he would leave this site a few times now. Last time he was saying this site was bad for his health and he needs to quit.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I still believe metro is just somebody's troll account no way this dude is for real.

Goodbye metro and thanks for all the fish.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Don't you live in NJ, metro?

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 pm

andyzOr wrote:Don't you live in NJ, metro?
You have been asking him that for the past 5 years.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:22 pm

nicram wrote:
You have been asking him that for the past 5 years.
Yea i know but the guy never answers kurwa...

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:35 pm

JDE wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I still believe metro is just somebody's troll account no way this dude is for real.

looool nah man i think hes legit...

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:37 pm

yea I live in nj for now. when I wroye this topic I was leaving for Italy. I was there for a retreat to be sent to any seminary in the world. I was sent to a seminaryin India. I am waiting for a visa. I hope to be there for 6 months and see if it really is for me or maybe come back here to the usa

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:38 pm

JDE wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

no buddy I amot someone else on the forum. I was that way bc people pissed me off here.

MrMariusz
First Team
First Team

Post by MrMariusz » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Metro, you are one weird ass motherfucker.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:52 am

MrMariusz wrote:Metro, you are one weird ass motherfucker.
who are you :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: