Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

The place to discuss everything but soccer
Post Reply
User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by jakub » Sun May 11, 2014 11:21 am

Long story short, I got that engineering job In TO! I've been working for just about two months now and I live in Etobicoke.

I want to join a recreational soccer league that preferably plays on the weekend. I know people here play soccer, so if someone could please give me some information about a league that they play in or a league that they know of, that would be great! I'am 24 years old and would consider myself average.

Nicram, I know you play soccer, you guys looking for another player? :naughty:
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by nicram » Sun May 11, 2014 12:18 pm

ill ask my friend who organizes a team.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by polskaforever » Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 pm

sign up as a free agent at xtsc and join my team the Descendants. we play in league Lamport 7s outdoor.
Image

User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by jakub » Sun May 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Polskaforever that sounds perfect. Please tell me the games run on weekends? I'm way too busy to play during the week.

Nicram, that would be awesome, please do.

Thanks guys!
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by polskaforever » Sun May 11, 2014 2:54 pm

jakub wrote:Polskaforever that sounds perfect. Please tell me the games run on weekends? I'm way too busy to play during the week.

Nicram, that would be awesome, please do.

Thanks guys!
Sunday evenings
Image

User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by jakub » Mon May 12, 2014 9:21 pm

polskaforever wrote:
jakub wrote:Polskaforever that sounds perfect. Please tell me the games run on weekends? I'm way too busy to play during the week.

Nicram, that would be awesome, please do.

Thanks guys!

Sunday evenings

I'm definitely gonna gonna sign up tomorrow. The season started may 11th?

If I sign up as a free agent, is there a way I can join ur team, or are they gonna put me on a random team?
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by polskaforever » Mon May 12, 2014 9:42 pm

jakub wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
jakub wrote:Polskaforever that sounds perfect. Please tell me the games run on weekends? I'm way too busy to play during the week.

Nicram, that would be awesome, please do.

Thanks guys!

Sunday evenings

I'm definitely gonna gonna sign up tomorrow. The season started may 11th?

If I sign up as a free agent, is there a way I can join ur team, or are they gonna put me on a random team?
Sign up and pm me your full name and email address and I will let the captain of our team know to let xtsc know to make sure to put you on our team.

yes the season started. we only played two games so far.
Image

User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by jakub » Tue May 13, 2014 12:21 pm

polskaforever wrote:
jakub wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
jakub wrote:Polskaforever that sounds perfect. Please tell me the games run on weekends? I'm way too busy to play during the week.

Nicram, that would be awesome, please do.

Thanks guys!

Sunday evenings

I'm definitely gonna gonna sign up tomorrow. The season started may 11th?

If I sign up as a free agent, is there a way I can join ur team, or are they gonna put me on a random team?
Sign up and pm me your full name and email address and I will let the captain of our team know to let xtsc know to make sure to put you on our team.

yes the season started. we only played two games so far.


Hey i just called them and they told me that the mens league is full, so they wont let me sign up. I told them i know people on your team, but they still denied me.

I guess im just gonna sign up for the co-ed league, they said they have spots available...
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

dominikm86
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by dominikm86 » Wed May 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Jakub. I PMed you. Let me know if you are interested.

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by nicram » Wed May 14, 2014 6:11 pm

When do you train? Any sparring matches with the odd team of packies?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by jakub » Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

dominikm86 wrote:Jakub. I PMed you. Let me know if you are interested.

I messaged you back
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1234
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by jakub » Thu May 15, 2014 9:47 pm

nicram wrote:When do you train? Any sparring matches with the odd team of packies?
I dontn have time to train lol I just signed up for coed soccer 7's at lamport stadium, sunday nights.

Where do u play nicram? Btw we nees to get the boys together and go out for some beers
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by polskaforever » Thu May 15, 2014 10:11 pm

jakub wrote:
nicram wrote:When do you train? Any sparring matches with the odd team of packies?
I dontn have time to train lol I just signed up for coed soccer 7's at lamport stadium, sunday nights.

Where do u play nicram? Btw we nees to get the boys together and go out for some beers
Let me know what times you are playing. We could be there at the same time. Lamport stadium is where I play sunday evenings.

I play 8pm, 9pm or 10pm.
Image

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: Totonto/Etobicoke soccer Leagues

Post by nicram » Thu May 15, 2014 11:23 pm

I dont play. I work afternoons so i have no time.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests