The Official Movie Thread

The place to discuss everything but soccer
User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1235
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

The Official Movie Thread

Post by jakub » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Basically, this is a suggestion thread. List the best movies you've ever seen. I'm running out of ideas of what movies to watch, so I'm coming here for some advice on what to watch next.

This can also be used to discuss upcoming films.
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

Marty
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by Marty » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Toy Story
Toy Story 2

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:42 am

Image
Image

User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1235
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by jakub » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:28 am

Haha c'mon, give me something good!

I ended up watching gangs of new york, it was fantastic! I'd defs recommend it if u haven't seen it
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

User avatar
james bond
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:19 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by james bond » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:49 am

They showed "The skin I Live in" on aussie tv recently. Good sci-fi, horror, thriller, drama.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skin_I_Live_In
Here I sit all broken hearted
Tried to shit but only farted
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:02 am

jakub wrote:Haha c'mon, give me something good!

I ended up watching gangs of new york, it was fantastic! I'd defs recommend it if u haven't seen it
Bro Lego is good!
Image

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Image
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1235
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Location: Canada

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by jakub » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:48 am

I highly recommend The last King of Scotland. Brilliant movie about a Scottish doctor who goes to Uganda and gets tied up with Ugandian dictator Idi Amin's reign of terror. The film is based on actual events.
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:26 pm

jakub wrote:I highly recommend The last King of Scotland. Brilliant movie about a Scottish doctor who goes to Uganda and gets tied up with Ugandian dictator Idi Amin's reign of terror. The film is based on actual events.
Saw it already!
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm

[youtube]tbBfsUX9O9g[/youtube]

First glimpse of Warsaw Rising movie

http://thenews.pl/1/11/Artykul/164820,F ... sing-movie
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Applause for 'non-fiction' Warsaw Rising movie

http://thenews.pl/1/11/Artykul/169549,A ... sing-movie

anyone know the name of this or even trailer?
Image

User avatar
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1853
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by JDE » Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm

polskaforever wrote:[youtube]tbBfsUX9O9g[/youtube]

First glimpse of Warsaw Rising movie
I've got honest tears in my eyes just watching that trailer, I can't stomach it, I'm weak, I see they reconstructed Marszalkowska street via cg as majestic as she once was, I seriously just don't have the heart to endure this....

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 pm

'Shockingly authentic' Warsaw Rising movie premieres -

http://thenews.pl/1/11/Artykul/170267,S ... -premieres

Trailer



Official Website

http://powstaniewarszawskiefilm.pl/
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:52 pm

New 'Warsaw 44' trailer released

[youtube]KEA76l3tLzM[/youtube]
Image

User avatar
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 1853
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by JDE » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Misguided heroes the lot of them - bless them eternally and may they exist in the consciousness of our people infinitely!!

It's about damn time we share our heartbreaking story on a canvass of high quality production with the World. Jews have the monopoly of our Nation's suffering during the war throughout all media avenues wherever you may turn, it's high time we visually tell our story from our perspective and shed the appropriate light to the ignorance that is prevalent.

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:58 pm

10,000 attend Warsaw 44 premiere

http://thenews.pl/1/11/Artykul/177668,1 ... 4-premiere

Polish president: Europe ‘indebted to Rising insurgents’

http://thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/177599,Po ... s%E2%80%99
Image

User avatar
AKsoldier
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by AKsoldier » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Can't wait to see the movie. Hopefully they screen it in the States and Canada.

Also, Czas Honoru premiered "Powstanie" (sezon 7). The first episode was very good.
http://www.czashonoru.tvp.pl/14910382/c ... -powstanie

Check out torrenty.org to download the first episode.

Also, does anyone have a link to download "Powstanie Warszawskie"? (non-fiction movie based on archival footages, digitally improved)
Image
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:17 pm

AKsoldier wrote:Can't wait to see the movie. Hopefully they screen it in the States and Canada.

Also, Czas Honoru premiered "Powstanie" (sezon 7). The first episode was very good.
http://www.czashonoru.tvp.pl/14910382/c ... -powstanie

Check out torrenty.org to download the first episode.

Also, does anyone have a link to download "Powstanie Warszawskie"? (non-fiction movie based on archival footages, digitally improved)
Where can I find season 1-6 720p?
Image

User avatar
AKsoldier
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by AKsoldier » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:50 am

polskaforever wrote:
AKsoldier wrote:Can't wait to see the movie. Hopefully they screen it in the States and Canada.

Also, Czas Honoru premiered "Powstanie" (sezon 7). The first episode was very good.
http://www.czashonoru.tvp.pl/14910382/c ... -powstanie

Check out torrenty.org to download the first episode.

Also, does anyone have a link to download "Powstanie Warszawskie"? (non-fiction movie based on archival footages, digitally improved)
Where can I find season 1-6 720p?
http://torrenty.org/torrent/955587
Image
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by polskaforever » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:45 pm

AKsoldier wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
AKsoldier wrote:Can't wait to see the movie. Hopefully they screen it in the States and Canada.

Also, Czas Honoru premiered "Powstanie" (sezon 7). The first episode was very good.
http://www.czashonoru.tvp.pl/14910382/c ... -powstanie

Check out torrenty.org to download the first episode.

Also, does anyone have a link to download "Powstanie Warszawskie"? (non-fiction movie based on archival footages, digitally improved)
Where can I find season 1-6 720p?
http://torrenty.org/torrent/955587
I am not paying for an access code???
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests