The place to discuss everything but soccer
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

FIFA 14 Next Gen

Post by PolishPrancer » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:41 pm

[youtube]a5Nix_skB_c[/youtube]

[youtube]5DOe_RmFid8[/youtube]
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

Marty
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada

Re: FIFA 14 Next Gen

Post by Marty » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Looks similar to current gen.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:08 pm

I bet on your actual TV the grass will look a lot better and make it seem more next generation. besides that crowd already looks amazing. that's a huge step up for any sports game to have a crowd look that good and it was not possible on previous consoles

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 am

Lewy will be an 86 on FUT14.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 pm

I just want it to feel realistic, none of that typical FIFA bullshit were used to.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

MarcinSki

Post by MarcinSki » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:05 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:I just want it to feel realistic, none of that typical FIFA bullshit were used to.
Like what? How do you compare Pro Evolution

I don't think I'll be getting FIFA '14. I picked up Madden yesterday because my favorite team the 49ers are fucking loaded in the game and I won't be purchasing PS4

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Pro Evolution definitely plays realer than FIFA and looks it too. The only downside of it is that they don't have the controls down whatsoever, players sometimes feel robotic and light as air while FIFA has the smoothness down but not the pace of real life.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:13 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Pro Evolution definitely plays realer than FIFA and looks it too. The only downside of it is that they don't have the controls down whatsoever, players sometimes feel robotic and light as air while FIFA has the smoothness down but not the pace of real life.
So both of their share of realistic problems.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:12 am

If both games were combined theyd be perfect

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:36 pm

[youtube]IEuG6MV88oA[/youtube]

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Been playing PES 2014 Demo and FIFA 14 Demo. PES definitely edges it out by a little bit, just looks more realistic and plays more realistic at times. FIFA is taking a bit to get used to with kind of delayed reactions and weird dribbles at times.

Marty
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada

Post by Marty » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:12 pm

I feel like instead of improving graphics in FIFA, they just bumped up the contrast and called it a day. Its bordering cartoony at this point.

My major complaint with the entire FIFA series is that Fifa Ultimate team plays like its on hyperspeed. Why is it you can score 40 yarders no problem in FUT, but Seasons plays at least somewhat realistically. Really annoying.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:05 pm

the whole idea of FUT is kinda arcadey. pick ur own super squad. u can use cards to boost stats and things like that. so im okay with one mode playing different. its a nice change of pace... no pun intended. and also the fifa graphics have always been cartoony.

i dont really care about the graphics too much cuz after about fifa 10 u knew they wouldnbt improve the graphs much on this generation. the colors being vibrant is not a big deal to me because fifa is too bright and PES is too dull.

Focus

Post by Focus » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:47 pm

After playing alot of PES 13 with my friends, PES is way more realistic and thats what I'm looking for. Fifa 14 demo was a let down for me and I wont be buying it. PES 13 on the pc with all the mods (real player faces, real logos, stadiums) is amazing.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:25 pm

polishh1tman

Post by polishh1tman » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 pm

that goal looks whack as fuck

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Beauty

Leadcomic

Post by Leadcomic » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Yo so idk if you guys are familiar with the ESPN soccer program called ESPN FC
TV here in the states or ESPN PressPass as it used to be called in England, but they threw a contest that was:
Want to win FIFA 14? Tell us your favorite and least favorite thing about ESPN FC TV – we’ll pick a winner from each category! #FIFA14ESPNFC
And I responded with this and won. @ESPNFC Least favorite, Shaka's terrible power rankings with very ambiguous selection criteria. Borussia Dortmund's omissions particularly glaring. Give em to Tommy
So now I got a free copy of FIFA that's signed by Drake who was at ESPN promoting the game and was mentioned by name on national television.
Last edited by Leadcomic on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leadcomic

Post by Leadcomic » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Here's a link to the show in podcast form, my tweet is mention at around 22 minutes. http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/310 ... EfEbCsir16

And here's some Drake : http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/vi ... Bsport%3D3

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 am

Leadcomic wrote:Here's a link to the show in podcast form, my tweet is mention at around 22 minutes. http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/310 ... EfEbCsir16

And here's some Drake : http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/vi ... Bsport%3D3

Besides the fact that drakes a faggot, thats pretty sick man
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.