This chat has gone to shite

The place to discuss everything but soccer
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

This chat has gone to shite

Post by JDE » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:10 pm

I know I shouldnt be complaining because I am not that much of an active poster I've said it before I pop in I pop out here and there with my superior knowledge on just about everything and anything but recently this chat has gone down hill hard. Barely any new topics, no new posts in re-occurring topics polish players in europe, champions league, and the BVB thread (which was a very popular one at that and our boys are still doing good there).

Now I know our shit show of a performance at euro is one factor for the decrease in activity here but I think the forum may be taking away from the posting activity as well matches are on or some crazy new world story or youtube video comes up.

Now I dont want to take away from the forum cuz I do see some of you die hard fifa gamers planning club matches and online gameplay which is cool I think (which I would join but EA sports wont let me due to the decreased sales in the past few years from me raping and making other players cry online)

I see some interesting posts in the forum but for me to follow when I log on on what exactly is going on I have to scroll up by which at that point the first few statements that started the topic is gone

whats everyone elses take on this

marty13612

Re: This chat has gone to shite

Post by marty13612 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Pretty much all discussion takes place in the chat. I know I haven't been here long, but long enough to notice the chat is pretty much every board. You talk about whatever you want in the chat and the W don't feel like going in the forums.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Post by JDE » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Why the fuck did you have to bring my failed parody thread to the top you jerk? :lol:

wilko

Post by wilko » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 am

Have not been on site in ages but I agree with the sentiment.
I Have Fought The Good Fight, I Have Kept My Faith, I Have Stayed The Course

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."
"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Fuck the chat, it ruins the whole site.. the only people who use it are the guys on here everyday and those who aren't miss out on the conversation and can't add anything.

Listen party just make an okcupid thread in off topic and everybody's happy

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:10 pm

But but but... i have to share all the 9/10s that i find instantly :naughty:
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

james bond

Post by james bond » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:31 pm

I love the chat.

Gives me time to bond with the other members of this forum.
Here I sit all broken hearted
Tried to shit but only farted