This forum has gone to shite

The place to discuss everything but soccer
jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

This forum has gone to shite

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 am

I know I shouldnt be complaining because I am not that much of an active poster I've said it before I pop in I pop out here and there with my superior knowledge on just about everything and anything but recently this forum has gone down hill hard. Barely any new topics, no new posts in re-occurring topics polish players in europe, champions league, and the BVB thread (which was a very popular one at that and our boys are still doing good there).

Now I know our shit show of a performance at euro is one factor for the decrease in activity here but I think the mini chat may be taking away from the posting activity as well matches are on or some crazy new world story or youtube video comes up.

Now I dont want to take away from the mini chat cuz I do see some of you die hard fifa gamers planning club matches and online gameplay which is cool I think (which I would join but EA sports wont let me due to the decreased sales in the past few years from me raping and making other players cry online)

I see some interesting posts in the mini chat but for me to follow when I log on on what exactly is going on I have to scroll up by which at that point the first few statements that started the topic is gone

whats everyone elses take on this

Deyna199
First Team
First Team

Re: This forum has gone to shite

Post by Deyna199 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:01 am

The forum has definitely gone down hill...but the chat is just amplifying it and not really the cause in my opinion.

I remember when we used chat just for games and it was cool...but i don't think it would be good too revert back to that, just because it is popular and useful for a lot of users as you implied.

For me though, the main issue is the best posters are simply gone or post a lot less frequently....they probably went on and got lives....it's really disparaging :lol: And also as you mentioned, the team has had some real drama; I think some of the older posters have come to the conclusion that following the team die hard is just not that healthy....and I don't think they are any less of fans for it....it's just at some point it is too much.

I try to post more myself, but then again, I find it a less useful than before.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:17 am

It's not just the NT's failure in the EURO, it's the clubs as well.

Legia, Wisla, Lech and Slask have all either been shit this season, or imploded over the summer and don't excite anyone anymore.

People are less interested in Polish football this season because there is not much to get excited about. Maybe if our clubs were half-competent and in Europe things would be different.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 am

There are a few reasons why this forum has gone to shit.

- Polish Soccer is at an all time low and people have given up
- Old user leaving and very few new users registering
- The chat has a lot to do with it

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 am

nobody wants to talk about national team. nobody watches ek. i watch other leagues but nobody ever really talked about them. only game we can talk about is fifa. no new movies out cuz summer is over. although new bond movie in a month

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Id rather talk shit about Gola and talk about FIFA in the chat rather than sound like a broken record about our NT and Majewski. The Chat makes it fun to go on these forums
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

APolak4u2nV
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by APolak4u2nV » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:27 am

this forum has gone to shit because everyone here still plays video games..... I'm in china where the beer is cheap and pussy plentiful....put down the paddles and travel around bitches.. 8-)

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Ever since Metro has joined the priesthood or left or died or what not, this forum has gone to shit.

The chat is filled with pre-pubescent nerds who can't get a job or pussy so they play fifa all day long in their moms basement. I say bring back Metro and get rid of the chat window and we'll be fine!

Cheeri-o!
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

james bond

Post by james bond » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:52 am

Hi everyone, i'm still here, and that's all that matters.

See you in the chat room
Here I sit all broken hearted
Tried to shit but only farted

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:55 am

I've been saying it for years, its these god damned Australians.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Czas Na EB wrote:Ever since Metro has joined the priesthood or left or died or what not, this forum has gone to shit.

The chat is filled with pre-pubescent nerds who can't get a job or pussy so they play fifa all day long in their moms basement. I say bring back Metro and get rid of the chat window and we'll be fine!

Cheeri-o!

LOL

this kid
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

MarcinSki

Post by MarcinSki » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:26 am

I am a Noob-Star, let me share my thoughts

- Valid blame put on the Chat & explains the decline of the Off-Topic board but shouldn't explain why the other boards are struggling

- From what I understand & seen, this board was born in 2002? I too started posting sports on Message Boards (ESPN was my first) in the early 2000's, which means most of us are between 25-40 years old at this point. At that age you are talking Post-College & families. Difficult to not only find the time to Post but even watch the matches (Sports).

- To be specific, there is a Forum & group of regulars I've posted with since 2005 & it's the same story. How many times can you discuss the same topics & make the same jokes etc?

- Interesting point about only allowing the Chat during games. You must keep in mind this will lead to more (& shittier) threads made but also destroy some of the contacts we've made on chat. The chat is one thing that sets this board apart in my eyes.

Ultimately the blame falls on the product & that is Polish Football.

APolak4u2nV
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by APolak4u2nV » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 am

I just realized I was watch that ass jiggle now for 2 mins......

United
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by United » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:26 pm

"'Obraniak jak marzenie. Roger błyszczał. Trzeba dalej naturalizować "

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:57 am

APolak4u2nV wrote:I just realized I was watch that ass jiggle now for 2 mins......

HAHAHAHAHA

I knew the chat was gonna ruin this forum and it has done just that.
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

MarcinSki

Post by MarcinSki » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:01 pm

jakub wrote:
APolak4u2nV wrote:I just realized I was watch that ass jiggle now for 2 mins......

HAHAHAHAHA

I knew the chat was gonna ruin this forum and it has done just that.
The Greece 2nd Half ruined this forum

FOR THE MOMENT !

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 pm

jakub wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA
:lol:

MrMariusz
First Team
First Team

Post by MrMariusz » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Forum still going strong enough, incredible how far back some of the memberships go, the userbase is one of the longest-lived on the web.

APolak4u2nV
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by APolak4u2nV » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:53 am

MrMariusz wrote:Forum still going strong enough, incredible how far back some of the memberships go, the userbase is one of the longest-lived on the web.
I"ll be sure to mention that in my resume...

Merrick001
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Merrick001 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:14 pm

i come to watch metro pms about everything in caps lock