Orgies at the Olympics

The place to discuss everything but soccer
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Orgies at the Olympics

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 pm

ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

MarcinSki

Re: Orgies at the Olympics

Post by MarcinSki » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Yeah interesting read

Specifically bout Hope Solo, notice how she states ''brought a celebrity back to my room''

WTF is a celebrity these days & is that supposed to impress me or make you seem less of a whore? America = in love with all things celebrity

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 pm

It's tales like these -- of connections made and just as easily ditched -- that have London-bound Olympians dreaming of the possibilities. "My last Olympics, I had a girlfriend -- big mistake," Lochte says. "Now I'm single, so London should be really good. I'm excited." So is American runner LaShawn Merritt, the reigning Olympic gold medalist in the 400 meters. "An Olympics to remember has to have those stories," Merritt says. "But I was too locked in in Beijing. This time, when I'm done leaving my legacy on the track," he says, laughing, "I'll make sure London remembers me."
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

dczip

Post by dczip » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:47 am

Don't see Solo saying anything in that article, except "There's a lot of sex going on"

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Polish volleyball team in Canada

LOLOLOL
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt