Poland Volleyball

The place to discuss everything but soccer
Focus

Re: Poland Volleyball

Post by Focus » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Is Resovia good at volleyball? I might have to go see a game next year when I goto Rzeszow.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Focus wrote:Is Resovia good at volleyball? I might have to go see a game next year when I goto Rzeszow.
New airport in Rzeszow is top notch :thumbup: I flew from Toronto to WWA to Rzeszow. 1 hr flight from WWA :)

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:50 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Focus wrote:Is Resovia good at volleyball? I might have to go see a game next year when I goto Rzeszow.
New airport in Rzeszow is top notch :thumbup: I flew from Toronto to WWA to Rzeszow. 1 hr flight from WWA :)
it is isnt it :D . how was ur flight an hour tho. ive made that flight 5-6 times and its always been 30-40 minutes tops.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:28 pm

karmakop wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
it is isnt it :D . how was ur flight an hour tho. ive made that flight 5-6 times and its always been 30-40 minutes tops.
My plane left WWA 430pm and arrived in Rzeszow about 530pm...the plane in air is about 30-40 mins but when it takes off and lands there is a bit of delay so that adds extra time to travel :)

Czerwona Armia

Post by Czerwona Armia » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 pm

polskaforever wrote:
karmakop wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
My plane left WWA 430pm and arrived in Rzeszow about 530pm...the plane in air is about 30-40 mins but when it takes off and lands there is a bit of delay so that adds extra time to travel :)
Hate that plane ride! Did the ride with EuroLOT (ATR 42-500 plane). So fucking noisy and shaky. Couldn't wait to land. :lol:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Nope this is the one I flew in (737). Plane was full. Pic taken by me :)