POLISH NEWS

The place to discuss everything but soccer
Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: POLISH NEWS

Post by Piast_PL » Sat May 30, 2015 10:02 am

I got mine the month it was realeased. Believed I paid around $30-$40 CDN off of ebay. Best place to start a search with.
PolishPrancer wrote:How much is a banknote such as this?
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:34 pm

That firepower :!: :shock: :o

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 am

That's what 17 countries can contribute to this operation? Not reassuring when last year Russia did their routine military exercise in Kaliningrad with 9,000 soldiers and more than 55 naval ships...
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:00 pm

http://www.pb.pl/4176427,45068,zea-wyda ... na-swiecie

We finally getting that Arab oil money

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Defence Minister: We need to expand Polish Navy

http://thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/212375,De ... olish-Navy
The ORP ÅšlÄ…zak is the first new Polish-built Navy ship in 21 years.

Lime

Post by Lime » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Polish cow Matylda captured after two years on the run
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j ... on-the-run

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:12 am

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:15 am

11 New Museums In Poland That Are A Must See

http://www.buzzfeed.com/polandinusa/11- ... t-see-utuk

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:29 pm

"Powstanie Warszawskie" - "Warsaw Uprising" 2014 Full Documentary

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:19 pm

F-22 Raptor with Polish F-16 in Poland :poland:

Mig 29

F-16

8-)

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:46 am

"The Czech Republic and Croatia are lands of sport and we are not. Poland is not a footballing country. We had a period when our league was only available on TV for satellite subscribers. Between 2000 and 2005 there were no league matches or even highlights shown on terrestrial TV. If that happened in the UK there would be an uprising; here nothing happened," he says.

:o

euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by euro4ever » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:09 pm

lewandowskielbasa wrote:
"The Czech Republic and Croatia are lands of sport and we are not. Poland is not a footballing country. We had a period when our league was only available on TV for satellite subscribers. Between 2000 and 2005 there were no league matches or even highlights shown on terrestrial TV. If that happened in the UK there would be an uprising; here nothing happened," he says.

:o
It's pretty sad when the Croatian and Czech Leagues are better then the EK. :oops: :oops:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Air Canada "Rouge" will be flying from YYZ to WWA direct starting Summer 2016 :!:

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:32 am

Despite earlier reports suggesting that the Visegrád Four countries had agreed that the European Union’s refugee distribution system was not a solution for the refugee crisis Europe is currently facing, Poland voted in favor of the agreement approved by the EU Tuesday:

http://bbj.hu/politics/poland-votes-in- ... ion_104535

So long Kopacz next month :wave:

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:35 am

Not sure how much cheaper Air Canada Rouge will be, but after flying with them on a trip to Costa Rica I'm never going back. Especially on a 7-8 hour flight to Poland lol.
polskaforever wrote:Air Canada "Rouge" will be flying from YYZ to WWA direct starting Summer 2016 :!:

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:28 pm

PESA Dart

Made in Poland 8-)

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:29 am

Piast_PL wrote:Not sure how much cheaper Air Canada Rouge will be, but after flying with them on a trip to Costa Rica I'm never going back. Especially on a 7-8 hour flight to Poland lol.
polskaforever wrote:Air Canada "Rouge" will be flying from YYZ to WWA direct starting Summer 2016 :!:
What happened with Rouge?

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:34 am

Intermarium Alliance – Will the idea become reality?

Hot discussions have erupted on social networks around the century-old idea put forward by Jozef Pilsudski, president of Poland at the time, of establishing the Intermarium Confederation. Modern media have fitted the idea into the current information context, citing the new Polish president. UNIAN has gathered expert opinions on the prospects of such project.

"I am considering the idea of ​​creating a partnership bloc stretching from the Baltic to the Black and the Adriatic seas. The state is strong when it is surrounded by allies - is also an element of increasing strength,” said newly elected President of Poland Andrzej Duda last week in an interview with Polska Agencja Prasowa.

Actually, ​​Miedzymorze, which means "Intersea" or "Between-seas," later rendered into Latin as "Intermarium”, was an idea, pursued after World War I by Polish leader Jozef Pilsudski, for a (con)federation, under Poland's aegis of Central and Eastern European States. The ambitious plan provided that the confederation of states would be a successor to the multinational and multicultural traditions of the former Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, a re-creation of a Superpower, which would unite countries between the Baltic, the Adriatic and the Black Sea, allowing them to avoid the dominance of Germany, or (at the time) Russia.

http://www.unian.info/politics/1110820- ... ality.html

euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by euro4ever » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:45 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Piast_PL wrote:Not sure how much cheaper Air Canada Rouge will be, but after flying with them on a trip to Costa Rica I'm never going back. Especially on a 7-8 hour flight to Poland lol.
They had a promo for 900$ tax in. I think Lot prices would be about 1200$ so it really depends how much 300$ is worth to you. I guess a family of 4 saving 1000$ is pretty good.

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Well number one, Costa Rica is considered an international trip and no food was given. Meanwhile a 2.5 hour flight to Cuba and I can still get something decent. The interior is also uncomfortable, couldn't imagine sitting in those seats for 8 hours. Just google the interior on one of those planes lol...
euro4ever wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
They had a promo for 900$ tax in. I think Lot prices would be about 1200$ so it really depends how much 300$ is worth to you. I guess a family of 4 saving 1000$ is pretty good.