Agnieszka Radwanska

The place to discuss everything but soccer
Sarge

Agnieszka Radwanska

Post by Sarge » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:34 am

Am I the only one who finds her annoying? She is probably one of the very few Polish sportsmen/women who I really do not like and do not care if she loses. She has a terrible attitude on court and she thinks she is a lot better than she is when in reality she can go a certain distance and then stops because there are a handful of players much better than her. She only wins or gets to the final of tournaments that top players are not in or do not care much about.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Re: Agnieszka Radwanska

Post by karmakop » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Sarge wrote:Am I the only one who finds her annoying? She is probably one of the very few Polish sportsmen/women who I really do not like and do not care if she loses. She has a terrible attitude on court and she thinks she is a lot better than she is when in reality she can go a certain distance and then stops because there are a handful of players much better than her. She only wins or gets to the final of tournaments that top players are not in or do not care much about.
yea shes not good.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Your thread sucks ass.

Maybe post some vids so people know wtf you're talking about?

I can't find anything bad, some funny vids though

"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:15 pm

I like her sister a lot more... but its not like shes that bad. Getting into the top 10 in the world and staying there for 3+ years is not easy.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:16 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:I like her sister a lot more... but its not like shes that bad. Getting into the top 10 in the world and staying there for 3+ years is not easy.
i dont think Radwanska is even top 10 in the wolrd. she gains rank points by beating garbage players in small tourneys.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:28 pm

karmakop wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:I like her sister a lot more... but its not like shes that bad. Getting into the top 10 in the world and staying there for 3+ years is not easy.
i dont think Radwanska is even top 10 in the wolrd. she gains rank points by beating garbage players in small tourneys.
The rankings fluctuate every month, I know she was number 10 last time they came out. Regardless she's been consistently around there for a while. I remember when she beat Sharapova at the US open people were saying she was gonna be the future number 1.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:
karmakop wrote:
The rankings fluctuate every month, I know she was number 10 last time they came out. Regardless she's been consistently around there for a while. I remember when she beat Sharapova at the US open people were saying she was gonna be the future number 1.
she is top 10, but i mean i dont think she deserves to be up there. Just watching her play its obvious shes not good enough. Her strokes are inconsistent, she lacks power, and mentally she is really weak.

Sarge

Post by Sarge » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 pm

nitram wrote:Your thread sucks ass.

She is like the only player from Poland who is known in Tennis so I would think that most people would know who she is. Unless of course they are hav absolutely no interest in Tennis whatsover.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Sarge wrote:
nitram wrote:Your thread sucks ass.

She is like the only player from Poland who is known in Tennis so I would think that most people would know who she is. Unless of course they are hav absolutely no interest in Tennis whatsover.
yea if you watch her play or read polish articles about her then you dont need an explanation.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 pm

On another subject how cute is Wozniacki? I would do some terrible things to her... and do any of you guys play any tennis at all?

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:On another subject how cute is Wozniacki? I would do some terrible things to her... and do any of you guys play any tennis at all?
shes alright. not really attractive looking for me, but i could see how others would like her.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:01 pm

karmakop wrote:
Piecyk02 wrote:On another subject how cute is Wozniacki? I would do some terrible things to her... and do any of you guys play any tennis at all?
shes alright. not really attractive looking for me, but i could see how others would like her.
I'm not saying she's hot, shes cute and has great legs.

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:08 am

Isn't she from Denmark?

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:31 am

Her dad played professional soccer and moved his family to Denmark... she's 100% Polish, speaks it well too.

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:Her dad played professional soccer and moved his family to Denmark... she's 100% Polish, speaks it well too.
I just remember watching on NBC (I think) and next to her Polish name was a Danish flag...must have changed citizenship.

Sarge

Post by Sarge » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Yep she is another of the 'foreign polacy.' I am still surprised that she chose to play for Denmark. I have lived in Britain ever since the beginning and only go to Poland on holidays yet I would never consider myself British or English. I have no patriotic feeling to this country whatsover so considering both of her parents spoke to her in Polish, hence she speaks the language, it surprising me she did not want to represent Poland. Unless she did but they just ignored it and that is a possibility I know.

I also do not understand this obssesion there is in Poland about sportsmen or women who are orginally from Poland and do well for a different country, like Podolski. Okay so he is from Poland originally but he is representing someone else so it is stupid when commentators constantly talk of his achievements mentioning where he is from. Get over it and concentrate on those who represent us.

Back to Radwanska though if anyone is unsure what I mean by her bad attitude then take a look at some of her past games and how many times she whines and slams her racket on the court floor. I do not like her.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 pm

I remember hearing that its an ITF rule that you have to be a resident or live in the country you represent or something like that. I know she wanted to represent Poland

Sarge

Post by Sarge » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Ah well if so than it sucks for Poland, and her, but more for Poland.

Side not - Why is it that not only commenatators but the umpires of games continue to pronounce her name as [W-o-z-n-y-a-k-i]. Surely she hears it so I am constantly wondering why she would not say anything to them about it. Could be she does not mind since she gets it so much she does not care now.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon May 30, 2011 11:49 am

radwanska- sharapova in 10 min on espn2.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Terrible game today, she was way too nervous... up 4-1 in the first and 5-3 in the second with like 5 set points. Really should've beaten Sharapova.