The place to discuss everything but soccer
polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:59 pm

AWESOME WEBSITE

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:31 am

poor czas na eb...jealous of benek..oh well..

oh and yes..this Forum IS DA' SHIT!

MrMariusz
First Team
First Team

Post by MrMariusz » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 am

Benek wrote:
Czas Na EB wrote:Oh good old Benek, kks or reksio or whatever he likes to call himself... sits on his ass and posts on forums all day long. Werent you the biggest poster on polishboards and look what happened to that site... :lol: :lol:
Hey, if hating over the net makes you feel like a man, keep on doing it. You aren't hurting my feelings bro.

Mi-Sex wrote:I don't think the two sites should be merged but I was wondering if it had been given any consideration. There is hardly any posters on this site soite and the last thing we need is people split between different forums.
I'm pretty sure there was. I know Piotr and few others tried getting PS.com from Party so they can fix it up and basically turn it into kinda what they did with Polish Football but Party didn't want to do anything.

PS.com had a lot of great posters back in the day, they all started to quit. A lot of those guys are coming back to Polish Football.

And no Czas, that site/forum doesn't have to go to shits. It could be kept mostly on topic with real discussions. I have no intentions of arguing just for sake of arguing over there lol and no, i'm not applying to be a mod or anything else on that site. So keep laughing dickhead as i'm pretty sure you were one of those pussies that never came out to any PS.com viewing events in Mississauga when you lived in the GTA. You can mock me all you want on the forums, fact is i'v never hid who i am and i'm always willing to go out and meet up with PS.com members, even if i had to drive 3 hours to get there.
The are several reasons for that new site:
1) A "clean" break as someone mentioned earlier, while PS has a pretty impressive forum history and archive, there's been a lot of nonsense from village idiots à la SZATAN, Metro, ...

2) I had been wanting to upgrade this site (PS) to a new frontpage etc, but considering that I'm not a designer, but a coder and the remark just posted under (1), it was impossible to get the assistance needed (namely, the graphics material) for a proper new frontpage, others who were already involved in the PFO project would only contribute to PFO. Simply put, my contributions alone could never have led to a site of similar quality.

This being said, I am resigning from PS until further notice.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm

that sucks now that theres another forum cause some of the users here will go there instead.

but who knows, maybe it could nbe a good thing. hopefully that forum just steals our shitty posters like metro, benek and apolak4u

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 pm

I respect Chris, Legia Piotr, Mistrzu because they always were great members of this community, and the quality of this forum dropped when they left. Congrats on the website, it looks very professional, clean and up to date.

It's a hard situation though, because the last thing we need is another forum for members to go to.

They really have to talk to Party Polak and figure out some sort of merger. I know there have been discussions in the past, yet for some reason Party Polak was hesitant to move forward. Maybe this will force him to rethink his stance.

Instead of splitting up, we need to band together and form the best Polish soccer website and forum on the internet.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:40 pm

MrMariusz wrote:
Benek wrote:
Czas Na EB wrote:Oh good old Benek, kks or reksio or whatever he likes to call himself... sits on his ass and posts on forums all day long. Werent you the biggest poster on polishboards and look what happened to that site... :lol: :lol:
Hey, if hating over the net makes you feel like a man, keep on doing it. You aren't hurting my feelings bro.

Mi-Sex wrote:I don't think the two sites should be merged but I was wondering if it had been given any consideration. There is hardly any posters on this site soite and the last thing we need is people split between different forums.
I'm pretty sure there was. I know Piotr and few others tried getting PS.com from Party so they can fix it up and basically turn it into kinda what they did with Polish Football but Party didn't want to do anything.

PS.com had a lot of great posters back in the day, they all started to quit. A lot of those guys are coming back to Polish Football.

And no Czas, that site/forum doesn't have to go to shits. It could be kept mostly on topic with real discussions. I have no intentions of arguing just for sake of arguing over there lol and no, i'm not applying to be a mod or anything else on that site. So keep laughing dickhead as i'm pretty sure you were one of those pussies that never came out to any PS.com viewing events in Mississauga when you lived in the GTA. You can mock me all you want on the forums, fact is i'v never hid who i am and i'm always willing to go out and meet up with PS.com members, even if i had to drive 3 hours to get there.
The are several reasons for that new site:
1) A "clean" break as someone mentioned earlier, while PS has a pretty impressive forum history and archive, there's been a lot of nonsense from village idiots à la SZATAN, Metro, ...

2) I had been wanting to upgrade this site (PS) to a new frontpage etc, but considering that I'm not a designer, but a coder and the remark just posted under (1), it was impossible to get the assistance needed (namely, the graphics material) for a proper new frontpage, others who were already involved in the PFO project would only contribute to PFO. Simply put, my contributions alone could never have led to a site of similar quality.

This being said, I am resigning from PS until further notice.
What kind of designs would you need? Layout, header, skin for the forum or what?

I used to design alot... life has dragged me away from this activity.

This forum does have alot of history so an updated look could help.

Polish-Philosopher
First Team
First Team

Post by Polish-Philosopher » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Totally joined, if you guys need any help I'll be glad to lend some.

Fantastic work! 8)

X

Post by X » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Great website. I'm sure it will blow PS.com out of the water. This websites webmaster is absent and in it for the $.

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 pm

X wrote:Great website. I'm sure it will blow PS.com out of the water. This websites webmaster is absent and in it for the $.
In in for the money? Did you pay to register or are you just simply retarded?
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Czas Na EB wrote:
X wrote:Great website. I'm sure it will blow PS.com out of the water. This websites webmaster is absent and in it for the $.
In in for the money? Did you pay to register or are you just simply retarded?
I've had enough arguments with him to know hes retarded. :idea:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Dj Domino
First Team
First Team

Post by Dj Domino » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 pm

I've registered there and provided 7 posts so far.

Let's just say that none of my past 2000 or so posts I've posted on this forum have had the same amount of thought put into them as any of those 7 posts on PFO.com. I just don't want to have a discussion on this forum anymore, I don't feel I can have a fruitful soccer discussion here. Hopefully those that join that forum cut out the shit and genuinely want to discuss soccer, players, transfers, tactics, and matches in a meaningful way. That stopped happening here a long time ago and it's probably too late to start again.

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:45 am

Dj Domino wrote:I've registered there and provided 7 posts so far.

Let's just say that none of my past 2000 or so posts I've posted on this forum have had the same amount of thought put into them as any of those 7 posts on PFO.com. I just don't want to have a discussion on this forum anymore, I don't feel I can have a fruitful soccer discussion here. Hopefully those that join that forum cut out the shit and genuinely want to discuss soccer, players, transfers, tactics, and matches in a meaningful way. That stopped happening here a long time ago and it's probably too late to start again.

thats exactlyu what made this forum GREAT!!!! wow im fuckin WASR+TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not for a good reason!!!!! FML!!!!!!!!! :cry: :D
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Czas Na EB wrote:
ps.com is and always will be around while all other polishsocca forums die a slow death.
amen to taht!

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Michal wrote:
Czas Na EB wrote:
ps.com is and always will be around while all other polishsocca forums die a slow death.
amen to taht!
agreed

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:17 pm

andyzOr wrote:
Michal wrote:
Czas Na EB wrote:
amen to taht!
agreed
At least PolishFootballOnline.com got rid of djDomino :D Even though hes still here to post about leaving ps for PFO :roll:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:47 pm

jakub wrote:
Dj Domino wrote:I've registered there and provided 7 posts so far.

thats exactlyu what made this forum GREAT!!!! wow im fuckin WASR+TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not for a good reason!!!!! FML!!!!!!!!! :cry: :D

wow..... :oops:
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:44 pm

The best part is getting rid of Benek

The guy leaves evertime a new and better forum opens up aka polishboards and then when the site folds up (probaby due to beneks billion posts per minnute) then he come back here as if nothing happened....

Coolio!
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:56 pm

ALOT OF HATE :twisted:

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:21 pm

I dont see nothing wrong with linking this forum to that site.. Chris and Misztru are both mods here anyways.. if that site continues to stay updated and get good traffic and visitors see a forum thats already [been] very active then more people will join and be active as well, rather than starting from scratch. just my 2 cents.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:25 pm

scyzor_tay wrote:I dont see nothing wrong with linking this forum to that site.. Chris and Misztru are both mods here anyways.. if that site continues to stay updated and get good traffic and visitors see a forum thats already [been] very active then more people will join and be active as well, rather than starting from scratch. just my 2 cents.
very much agreed.
it wont happen though.