PolishFootballOnline.com

The place to discuss everything but soccer
*Chris*
First Team
First Team

PolishFootballOnline.com

Post by *Chris* » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:01 am

It was a long time coming and a lot of work but we finally did it. We created a webpage that will hopefully be a good source of information for Polish football fans. I'm sure it's far from perfect and it's not 100% complete, but we hope you guys will enjoy it.

http://www.polishfootballonline.com
W życiu piękne są tylko chwile, ale dla nich warto żyć.
Polish by chance. Proud by choice.

Hetman
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Hetman » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:13 am

looks great, even better than polishsoca in appearance

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:38 am

Nice
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

TheWhiteDreamsOfLife

Post by TheWhiteDreamsOfLife » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Its got the nice clean look of PolishSoca but without their bullshit, I like :D

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Im not gonna lie i dont like the other idea of another polish forum, We already dont have too many posters and now were spreading ourselves thinner with 2 sites...

But chris, this is what u and legiaPiotr were working on correct?
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

maciej
First Team
First Team

Post by maciej » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:29 pm

dude, that site is fresh. the background looks great!

mega props

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:35 pm

chris and legia, are u guys trying to make money off that site?

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 pm

brilliant work guys

has any consideration been done about merging forums with this site?

and is that benek already with the most posts on that forum?
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Mi-Sex wrote:brilliant work guys

has any consideration been done about merging forums with this site?
Brilliant work indeed.

However i wouldn't merge if i was them. Simply speaking, that site could go far. Last thing they need is to be associated with this place. Not that this place is bad, but it's not moderated. There is way too much stuff that is inappropriate that a legit site doesn't need. Let them get established, they'll have no troubles getting media passes for events that involve Poland and Polish teams. It's a media outlet. But they won't get half of the stuff when they have a forum that's like this, with some of the racism and other shit that goes on here.

Karma, they have zero advertisements so they aren't making money. I don't know Chris, but Piotr is the man!! he's not in it for profits, neither is Mistrzu.

Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:20 am

jakub wrote:Im not gonna lie i dont like the other idea of another polish forum, We already dont have too many posters and now were spreading ourselves thinner with 2 sites...

But chris, this is what u and legiaPiotr were working on correct?
agree, maybe link the forum here on the website

i dont see why we cant work together and cross-promote our sites... maybe even have a "News" section of the forum where you guys can post links to all your articles on here

just my 2c

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:55 am

Oh good old Benek, kks or reksio or whatever he likes to call himself... sits on his ass and posts on forums all day long. Werent you the biggest poster on polishboards and look what happened to that site... :lol: :lol:

Even if you don't merge the two forums which is a bad idea, people will sign up over time that will be as immature as some of the posters on here in no time. Maybe if benek racks up a billion posts in two months they can make you a mod and you will be the coolest cat on polishfootballonline.

You can moderate all you want but eventually its going to turn into another ps.com forum especially when Polaks are involved :wink:
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 pm

wtf is with everyone ripping on benek lately??

But i think we should definitely merge some how, i really dont see any benefits to having 2 forums...
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:46 pm

new site trying to steal users from this one.

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:10 pm

I don't think the two sites should be merged but I was wondering if it had been given any consideration. There is hardly any posters on this site soite and the last thing we need is people split between different forums. And don't forget who had the most posts on the polish soca forum :lol: :lol:
And its probably a good thing that forum doesn't have an off topic section given the amount of shit that gets posted in here.
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Czas Na EB wrote:Oh good old Benek, kks or reksio or whatever he likes to call himself... sits on his ass and posts on forums all day long. Werent you the biggest poster on polishboards and look what happened to that site... :lol: :lol:
Hey, if hating over the net makes you feel like a man, keep on doing it. You aren't hurting my feelings bro.

Mi-Sex wrote:I don't think the two sites should be merged but I was wondering if it had been given any consideration. There is hardly any posters on this site soite and the last thing we need is people split between different forums.
I'm pretty sure there was. I know Piotr and few others tried getting PS.com from Party so they can fix it up and basically turn it into kinda what they did with Polish Football but Party didn't want to do anything.

PS.com had a lot of great posters back in the day, they all started to quit. A lot of those guys are coming back to Polish Football.

And no Czas, that site/forum doesn't have to go to shits. It could be kept mostly on topic with real discussions. I have no intentions of arguing just for sake of arguing over there lol and no, i'm not applying to be a mod or anything else on that site. So keep laughing dickhead as i'm pretty sure you were one of those pussies that never came out to any PS.com viewing events in Mississauga when you lived in the GTA. You can mock me all you want on the forums, fact is i'v never hid who i am and i'm always willing to go out and meet up with PS.com members, even if i had to drive 3 hours to get there.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:03 am

benek kinda reminds me of chip douglas from the cable guy

cept he finds friendship through the internet tho and not installing cable

:o

United
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by United » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:02 am

This forum is the shit.
"'Obraniak jak marzenie. Roger błyszczał. Trzeba dalej naturalizować "

Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:24 pm

what you guys talking about !?!?

the off-topic and stupid inappropriate shit is what me come here daily haha, i mean Poland NT plays so rarely that we need teh off topic stuff to keep this forum ticking over

polishsoccer.com for life!

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Benek wrote: You can mock me all you want on the forums, fact is i'v never hid who i am and i'm always willing to go out and meet up with PS.com members, even if i had to drive 3 hours to get there.
When you don't have any real life friends you have to drive 3 hours to meet up with some pen pals you met on the internet. Don't fret though, I'm sure the chicks you are "dating" online are as really as hot as the pics they send ya...

Oh and posting a topic and then replying to that topic a bunch of times before people even read it is a sad sad way to rack up posts and make yourself feel important.

ps.com is and always will be around while all other polishsocca forums die a slow death.
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

Paramount

Post by Paramount » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 pm

United wrote:This forum is the shit.