stupid question

The place to discuss everything but soccer
metro13
First Team
First Team

stupid question

Post by metro13 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:41 pm

yesterday i was at a wedding. my cousin got married me some of cousins get wasted we had at least 15 shots if not more. it was crazy anyway here is a stupid question has anyone here ever been attracted to a cousin. no stupid answers even tho this is a stupid topic if u have nothing to add then dont. i'll answer later

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 pm

:shock:
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

whiteboy
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteboy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:50 pm

WOW
ImageImageImage
Its okay I once supported wisla during their prime-LIME

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Re: stupid question

Post by andyzOr » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 pm

metro13 wrote:yesterday i was at a wedding. my cousin got married me some of cousins get wasted we had at least 15 shots if not more. it was crazy anyway here is a stupid question has anyone here ever been attracted to a cousin. no stupid answers even tho this is a stupid topic if u have nothing to add then dont. i'll answer later
I have a Polish cousin thats real hot, but shit like that never really crossed my mind tho as far as "attraction" goes.

lets see some pics of your cousin bro.....

:D

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 pm

i hope its a female
koniec pzpn

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm

You're worried about the question sounding stupid?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 am

I agree with Andy. You will need to show us a picture. Make sure both she and you are in it. :)
If she has FB just give us the name.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am

nitram wrote:I agree with Andy. You will need to show us a picture. Make sure both she and you are in it. :)
If she has FB just give us the name.
this ^

if not, if she has a naszaklasa, that would be pretty fat too

8)
Last edited by andyzOr on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 am

How old is she?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 am

does she like pizza?

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 am

i predict that by the end of this thread someone will be banned
yes pictures please, even a facebook or naza klasa link
koniec pzpn

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 am

Its perfectly alright to like a cousin. Its not like shes your sister. I know ppl that dated their cousins actually. If you give me some more info, I can help you out buddy :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 am

this thread is total win.

I'd go for it! 8)
oooohhhh yeaaaa. Gotta show her a bit of the good ol' family tree.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 am

Metro its very rude of you to ask for help then immediately leave. We're trying to help you. Thats what we do. Polish ppl gotta stick together right? Anyways we can't help you at all unless you give us some more specifics. Things like age and how closely related to you are important. Same with things like having the same last name. Well get back to us when you're back on the site.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 am

metro13 wrote:yesterday i was at a wedding. my cousin got married me some of cousins get wasted we had at least 15 shots if not more. it was crazy anyway here is a stupid question has anyone here ever been attracted to a cousin. no stupid answers even tho this is a stupid topic if u have nothing to add then dont. i'll answer later
a lot of people are cousin fuckers. its nothing to worry about bro

i herd in some cultures it's considerd very normal.... in Pakistan I here of it happening all the time.

TheWhiteDreamsOfLife

Post by TheWhiteDreamsOfLife » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 am

I'll answer the question metro asked...

I only have one cousin and it's a guy so no i have never been attracted to my cousin.

As far as your situation... you were probably drunk but give us a picture or two of your cousin and we will see whats really going on here :P

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 am

andyzOr wrote:

i herd in some cultures it's considerd very normal.... in Pakistan I here of it happening all the time.
Actually its even considered ok in some parts of Poland. Its all about the culture. I hear relationships with cousins are really easy and work out really well. Better then normal relations really. It all depends on a few things though. How old is she? If shes to young or too old it will probably not work out. I'd like to know her name too.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 am

nitram wrote:
andyzOr wrote:

Actually its even considered ok in some parts of Poland. Its all about the culture. I hear relationships with cousins are really easy and work out really well. Better then normal relations really. It all depends on a few things though. How old is she? If shes to young or too old it will probably not work out. I'd like to know her name too.
it's not even illegal according to the Catholic Church Law so Father Metro should be fine!

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

I believe humans have an inbuilt protection mechanism to prevent them reproducing with close relatives. The protection relates to living with them while growing up. However, if a cousin, out of the blue, met you for the first time when you were both older, then this mechanism may not be in place and you might be sexually attracted if you could overcome the moral side.

I guess if you both just wanted to shag then I can't see anything wrong with it - although I would not do it. But having kids - definitely not. High chance of bad genetic mutation.

this shit happened to my brother.

i had this real hot cousin from Poland whom me nor him EVER seen before, and she comes visits us out of the blue here in the states. needless to say, i think that sick fuck, fucked her, but he was all straight about it.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 am

TheWhiteDreamsOfLife wrote: I only have one cousin and it's a guy so no i have never been attracted to my cousin.
You only have one cousin?

damn...