Polish Presidential Elections

The place to discuss everything but soccer
Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 am

PiS also have the support of Radio Maryja

yes young ppl will be voting for PO (generally) and older people for PiS, PO is more progessive in my oppinion.

a lot of Poles also don't vote the voter turn out in Poland is one of the worst in Europe, a lot of people here feel disillusioned with who to vote for, they say tehre really isnt a candidate worth voting for. Sad if yo ask me consdiering Poles fought so hard for democracy

id vote for PO, speaking of voting i should check what i need to do to be able to vote here in Poland... i think i need to zameldować się again

APolak4u2nV
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by APolak4u2nV » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:05 am

yea dude you need a living permit.....and dowut

so people are raised conservative by there parents.... then they rebel and go liberal and as they become old farts they go back to conservative.... i think thats the main flow of things lol

i would love to see poland move forward.... but not at the cost of which german, france, UK has...... poland is like the ned flanders of europe :)
russia is like nelson, why i said that i dont know....

ok so IMO as long as poland stays christian then and conservative.... the more of our culture, history, traditions we will hold on to.... look at the other european countries...... they are moving forwards by turning white to brown......they are losing there culture....example germany.... walk around and try to see if you are in istanbul or berlin? or islamabad or london? africa or france?

the point is eventually we will all mix in the long run.... but i am refering to the social programs in which arise from immigrants not wanting to integrate into society and leech of the system... i.e germany-france-uk

APolak4u2nV
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by APolak4u2nV » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:14 am

ok i know this is far off however.....

Conservatives want a smaller, less intrusive government. Allow people to do what they want as long as it’s within the law.

Liberals want more control over the people. They want to limit as many rights as possible and keep control over all sorts of behavior. Example, cigarettes are still legal, but the liberal “smoking police” try to prevent smokers from even lighting up outdoors. Now the “food police” are going to tell people what they can and can’t eat?

this is american politics but with liberal and conservatives views....

is this similar to the liberal and conservative views here?

Chinorios

Post by Chinorios » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 am

APolak4u2nV wrote:i would love to see poland move forward.... but not at the cost of which german, france, UK has...... poland is like the ned flanders of europe :)
russia is like nelson, why i said that i dont know....
well while Poland dont turn into a willy, cletus and specially moe everything is ok :lol:

Don't forget to help polish kids in www.pajacyk.pl ;)

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:46 am

Benek wrote:
metro13 wrote:Thsi is crap the elections a rigged and Komorowski will win. If anyone in Poland is responsible for the crash it's Komorowski I dont trust this guy at all.
You're making no sense. First of all why would he kill Lech just months before elections knowing that he's favorite to win them anyways. Which brings up the second point, why would he rig elections that he's favorite to win?
bc Lech was on that flight and another candidate was on that flight. All these head of government and country where on this flight but why wasn't he on that flight. He showed zero emotion after the accident. Look at Tusk compared to Komorowski. I know family members who say Tusk made a n agreement with Russian officails to take that plane down. If there is any kind of conspiracy Tusk is innocent in my opinion Komorowski is involved. I just dont get how he wasnt on that flight

darius19

Post by darius19 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:05 am

metro13 wrote:
Benek wrote:
metro13 wrote:Thsi is crap the elections a rigged and Komorowski will win. If anyone in Poland is responsible for the crash it's Komorowski I dont trust this guy at all.
You're making no sense. First of all why would he kill Lech just months before elections knowing that he's favorite to win them anyways. Which brings up the second point, why would he rig elections that he's favorite to win?
bc Lech was on that flight and another candidate was on that flight. All these head of government and country where on this flight but why wasn't he on that flight. He showed zero emotion after the accident. Look at Tusk compared to Komorowski. I know family members who say Tusk made a n agreement with Russian officails to take that plane down. If there is any kind of conspiracy Tusk is innocent in my opinion Komorowski is involved. I just dont get how he wasnt on that flight
Dude...shut the fuck up. You are an idiot. How old are you, like 10? Honestly the SHIT you post sometimes makes me want to vomit. WTF is wrong with you?

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:03 pm

metro13 wrote:bc Lech was on that flight and another candidate was on that flight. All these head of government and country where on this flight but why wasn't he on that flight. He showed zero emotion after the accident. Look at Tusk compared to Komorowski. I know family members who say Tusk made a n agreement with Russian officails to take that plane down. If there is any kind of conspiracy Tusk is innocent in my opinion Komorowski is involved. I just dont get how he wasnt on that flight
Who cares who else was on the plane, Komorowski was still favorite way before the plane crash.

Dude, nobody made the plane crash but since your family says so, i guess it's gotta be true right... Why he wasn't on the plane, hmm probably because Lech only invited his buddies and Koworowski just didn't make the cut.

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:41 pm

I think I will be voting this time for the very first time.

organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Benek wrote:
metro13 wrote:bc Lech was on that flight and another candidate was on that flight. All these head of government and country where on this flight but why wasn't he on that flight. He showed zero emotion after the accident. Look at Tusk compared to Komorowski. I know family members who say Tusk made a n agreement with Russian officails to take that plane down. If there is any kind of conspiracy Tusk is innocent in my opinion Komorowski is involved. I just dont get how he wasnt on that flight
Who cares who else was on the plane, Komorowski was still favorite way before the plane crash.

Dude, nobody made the plane crash but since your family says so, i guess it's gotta be true right... Why he wasn't on the plane, hmm probably because Lech only invited his buddies and Koworowski just didn't make the cut.
Yea the plane crashed on its own you going to tell me Oswalt acted alone when he killed KENNEDY also

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:08 pm

metro13 wrote:
Benek wrote:

Yea the plane crashed on its own you going to tell me Oswalt acted alone when he killed KENNEDY also. Yea there is nothing weird that went ok go believe that.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 pm

darius19 wrote:
metro13 wrote:
Benek wrote:
Dude...shut the fuck up. You are an idiot. How old are you, like 10? Honestly the SHIT you post sometimes makes me want to vomit. WTF is wrong with you?
FUCK URSELF

GKS Tyszanin
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by GKS Tyszanin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Please just hide your keyboard and sit on your hands. How you can actually come up with this fucking stupidity is beyond me.
Last edited by GKS Tyszanin on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz, ni dzieci nam germanił.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Meh, the shit metro says doesn't even shock or surprise me anymore.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

GKS Tyszanin
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by GKS Tyszanin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Michal wrote:... i think i need to zameldować się again
:lol:
Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz, ni dzieci nam germanił.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm

GKS Tyszanin wrote:
Please just hide your keyboard and sit on your hands. How you can actually come up with this fucking stupidity is beyond me.
So u telling me the plane crash was an accident. All I did was throw that theory out thhere cant believe some of these reactions from some of you

Polish-Philosopher
First Team
First Team

Post by Polish-Philosopher » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 pm

metro13 wrote:
GKS Tyszanin wrote:
So u telling me the plane crash was an accident. All I did was throw that theory out thhere cant believe some of these reactions from some of you
Theory?

No, just nonsense. :lol:

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Polish-Philosopher wrote:
metro13 wrote:
GKS Tyszanin wrote:
Theory?

No, just nonsense. :lol:
I never said it was logical now. Look Komorowski showed no emotion when this tragedy happened. I don't like the guy. Look Tusk was crying and this guy wasn't. Tusk he actually the leader of Poland not the president like the rest of Europe. look Germany has a president I cant tell u his name bc Chancellor Angela Merkel is in charge. The only president in Europe that has full power is president of France. The presidents of the rest of europe have little power just like the other countries in europe who have royalty.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Metro, did you cry when the president died?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:25 pm

metro13 wrote:Look Komorowski showed no emotion when this tragedy happened. I don't like the guy.
Well he knew all the responsibilities are on him now. That's a lot to take on all the sudden without warning. He had to look strong and who the fuck cares. You make no sense, ever.

APolak4u2nV
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by APolak4u2nV » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:40 am

man thanks for hi jackin the thread..... this is about the ELECTIONS

if you want to post theories then go below the thread.... if you have new news about the crash go post above this thread.... so people like me can actually learn something about polish politics.......

thanks