Andyz0r you dissapoint me

The place to discuss everything but soccer
kociakman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by kociakman » Wed May 19, 2010 11:08 am

Well it is just a shirt, and what Andy feels like wearing is none of your or my business. I understand the sentiment that CCCP (or as we used to say) Cep Cepem Cepa Pogania, was horrible for Poland and I'm sure Andy agrees but not like he's actually supporting the Soviet Union. Andy's just trying to be cool and I'm sure he also has a Che Guevara hat or t-shirt just cause it's the cool thing to have, he doesn't support the fact that the dude was a killer.

Sometimes adding Polish into an English post just works, cause that's how we sometimes talk especially to friends that are Polish, half English half Polish-no harm no foul.

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Wed May 19, 2010 12:03 pm

kociakman wrote:Well it is just a shirt, and what Andy feels like wearing is none of your or my business. I understand the sentiment that CCCP (or as we used to say) Cep Cepem Cepa Pogania, was horrible for Poland and I'm sure Andy agrees but not like he's actually supporting the Soviet Union. Andy's just trying to be cool and I'm sure he also has a Che Guevara hat or t-shirt just cause it's the cool thing to have, he doesn't support the fact that the dude was a killer.
What you just said is retarded.. you can have your excuses but a POLISH person wearing a Che Guevara shirt means SHIT ALL.. that could be a legit point for just fasion (or to be cool) since we have nothing to do with that history. But if it is someone who relates to those events.. thats a DIFF story.

If you are POLISH and wear a CCCP shirt or Soviet shirt then you are a RETARD.

Thats like being American (who had a relative working at WTC) and wearing a OSAMA BIN LADEN shirt.

Thats like being from Hiroshima and Nagasaki and wearing a shirt with a USA FLAG with a ATOMIC BOMB EXPLODING ON IT.

Thats like being an Assyrian and wearing the logo of those that MASSACRED THEM.

Thats like being BIGGIE SMALLS' son and wearing the PICTURE OF THE MAN WHO KILLED HIS DAD on a tshirt.

Anyone else want to add on to that... feel free..
Last edited by scyzor_tay on Wed May 19, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Wed May 19, 2010 12:05 pm

kociakman wrote:Well it is just a shirt, and what Andy feels like wearing is none of your or my business. I understand the sentiment that CCCP (or as we used to say) Cep Cepem Cepa Pogania, was horrible for Poland and I'm sure Andy agrees but not like he's actually supporting the Soviet Union. Andy's just trying to be cool and I'm sure he also has a Che Guevara hat or t-shirt just cause it's the cool thing to have, he doesn't support the fact that the dude was a killer.

Sometimes adding Polish into an English post just works, cause that's how we sometimes talk especially to friends that are Polish, half English half Polish-no harm no foul.
Finnaly someone with some sense.

I honestly can't really be fucked replying to all these retards here cause it honestly isn't worth my time, but this post was quote worthy by showing my stance on the whole thing. If anyone has a problem with it, well you eathier deal with it by making large topics about me or why not just do somthing about it if it gets all you guys so agrivated? All you guys are getting sand in you're vagina and also getting the urge to stick your neck out and just post utter garbage that has nothing to do with my lifestyle nor anything about me. So go ahead and keep making shit up guys cause your honestly not really bothering me cause you are just some fools on the internet.

*thumbs up* for having a brain and common sense, somthing a lot of the posters on this forum lack there of. 8)

polskadan
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polskadan » Wed May 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Wow...i've been off of these forums for a little bit b/c I'm currently moving into a new apartment with the lady. But once I saw this thread I had to look through the whole thing.

Andy man I'm with some of the others, I wish I never saw the pic...kind of changes my opinion on you a little bit. I mean I hate the kids that wear the guevara shirts for "revolution" sake yet they have no damn idea why they are wearing it. You on the other hand wear a CCCP shirt like WTF!?! This is backwards as for any REAL pole....I mean screw the German issue....the Soviet/Russia one is still a problem today in Polska. I don't know man but the shirt shows a lack of intelligence or just that you are a wannabe eastern european and not a pole.....If I saw you on the streets I would have no idea that you were a pole rather just another one of those dumb American "revolutionist" kids. Sorry Andy...just speaking the truth

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed May 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Andy, just say you were wrong and you regret it, so we can love you again... :D
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Wed May 19, 2010 2:38 pm

nitram wrote:Andy, just say you were wrong and you regret it, so we can love you again... :D
That's the biggest kicker in all of this, he doesn't see the wrong in it.

to add to the examples,
it's like attending Columbine high school and wearing a 'Trench Coat Mafia' shirt

it's like being in Tibet with the monks wearing a CCP shirt with the China's People Liberation Army logo

it's like being South Korean and wearing a Kim Jong-il shirt

seriously, if you think shirts are just shirts wear a Legia shirt in Poznan next time you visit. Good luck with that, and remember be clear when you're explaining to some people that "it's just a shirt".

kociakman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by kociakman » Wed May 19, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm not for wearing those dumb shirts, but I try not to waste my time with caring what anybody wears on a t-shirt. It's his fucking t-shirt and not yours, none of you were really affected by the Soviet Union personally, so you're just as phony as the people that wear dumb shirts to show that they're part of a stupid trend or just to be cool and against the "man".

My advice to you is to say "hmm Andy wore a stupid shirt, well ok that's that, let me move on with my life."

Benek your a dummy too, not like he's offending old AK soldiers or Walesa, it's a shirt that he has in his closet and wore it. That picture does not mean he's a supporter of the movement, it's a dumb I'm cool shirt.

SlaskWroclaw18
First Team
First Team

Post by SlaskWroclaw18 » Wed May 19, 2010 3:17 pm

scyzor_tay wrote:
kociakman wrote:

Thats like being BIGGIE SMALLS' son and wearing the PICTURE OF THE MAN WHO KILLED HIS DAD on a tshirt.

Clever........... :roll:

polishbobo
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polishbobo » Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm

I don't think Che Guevara was a merciless killer...
Polska appreciates

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Wed May 19, 2010 5:38 pm

kociakman wrote:I'm not for wearing those dumb shirts, but I try not to waste my time with caring what anybody wears on a t-shirt. It's his fucking t-shirt and not yours, none of you were really affected by the Soviet Union personally, so you're just as phony as the people that wear dumb shirts to show that they're part of a stupid trend or just to be cool and against the "man".

My advice to you is to say "hmm Andy wore a stupid shirt, well ok that's that, let me move on with my life."

Benek your a dummy too, not like he's offending old AK soldiers or Walesa, it's a shirt that he has in his closet and wore it. That picture does not mean he's a supporter of the movement, it's a dumb I'm cool shirt.
cool story bro

so while you're not wasting your time telling Andy it's dumb to sport a Red Army shirt, you're wasting your time telling others that they are wasting their time...

kociakman
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by kociakman » Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Benek wrote:
kociakman wrote:I'm not for wearing those dumb shirts, but I try not to waste my time with caring what anybody wears on a t-shirt. It's his fucking t-shirt and not yours, none of you were really affected by the Soviet Union personally, so you're just as phony as the people that wear dumb shirts to show that they're part of a stupid trend or just to be cool and against the "man".

cool story bro

so while you're not wasting your time telling Andy it's dumb to sport a Red Army shirt, you're wasting your time telling others that they are wasting their time...
Yup you got it.

d0m
First Team
First Team

Post by d0m » Wed May 19, 2010 9:34 pm

scyzor_tay wrote:
What you just said is retarded.. you can have your excuses but a POLISH person wearing a Che Guevara shirt means SHIT ALL.. that could be a legit point for just fasion (or to be cool) since we have nothing to do with that history. But if it is someone who relates to those events.. thats a DIFF story.

Thats like being American (who had a relative working at WTC) and wearing a OSAMA BIN LADEN shirt.

Thats like being from Hiroshima and Nagasaki and wearing a shirt with a USA FLAG with a ATOMIC BOMB EXPLODING ON IT.

Its like being scyzor_tay and having a picture of a vagina on a shirt..

:lol: :lol:

But yes i do agree with ur points, if i wore a shirt like that and my dad.. or worse my grandfather saw that, theyd loose it . Not very respectful for a polak to wear.

I do think though that everyone is getting abit personal, i can understand peoples anger and it doesnt help that andy is being a smartass but i think hes copped enough. I wouldnt want him to leave the forum, simply because i took up some of his betting tips and 80% of the time i win.

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Wed May 19, 2010 11:23 pm

SlaskWroclaw18 wrote:[quo te="scyzor_tay"]
kociakman wrote:

Clever........... :roll:
Thanks.

By the way.. you seem to have some handicap pressing the quote button? Check with your doctor.

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Thu May 20, 2010 1:27 am

d0m wrote:
scyzor_tay wrote:

Its like being scyzor_tay and having a picture of a vagina on a shirt..

:lol: :lol:
hahahahahahahahahha :P

thats pretty good dom
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Mon May 24, 2010 11:09 pm

This forum has gone so much downhill in overall quality.

I remember the good old days, 2000-2001 just and during the qualifiers, so many good topics, so many valuable discussions etc. Night and day if compared to today

organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Tue May 25, 2010 12:11 am

POLSKIDEBESCIAK wrote:This forum has gone so much downhill in overall quality.

I remember the good old days, 2000-2001 just and during the qualifiers, so many good topics, so many valuable discussions etc. Night and day if compared to today
will you be leaving us now?

scyzor_tay
First Team
First Team

Post by scyzor_tay » Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 am

POLSKIDEBESCIAK wrote:This forum has gone so much downhill in overall quality.

Great life story

Merrick001
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Merrick001 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:27 am

................ so did u burn it yet

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue May 25, 2010 10:44 am

Can we let this thread die already?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

olisadebe

Post by olisadebe » Wed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm

wow, talk about getting on the defensive andy....