Betting Thread

The place to discuss everything but soccer
andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 am

Brazil over Korea, Holland over Denmark, and Spain over Swiss.

50$ to win 50

3 team parlay, even odds

Thats just a warm up bet.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 am

If you wanna make it more interesting, as someone says, just do a "parlay for a day" bets....

The WC will have 2 or 3 games a day. Just pick your predictions and boom your set for the day with a small to decent wager depending on your confidence factor.

Like on the 14th for example.....

You have Italy-Paraguay, Holland-Denmark, and Cameroon -Japan playing.

if you bet what you think, like for me for example, in my eyes id go with Holland WIN, Italy DRAW Paraguay, and Cameroon DRAW Japan

If you put 10 bucks on what I just picked off the top off my head just now, youd get earnings of 150$...and the outcomes are very likley imo.

Or another example, the first day of the WC you got S. Africa vs. Mexico and France vs. Uraguay. All teams and options have great odds cause none of these teams are heavy favorites.

Id go with S.Africa DRAW Mexico and France DRAW Uraguay and for 10 bucks you can bag 95$.

You can do this if you wanna do your daily longshot bets.....but ill wait til the WC and til i see the starting squads and what not before i bet any more parlays. The Brazil, Holland and Spain bet i made is pretty much a confident solid bet for me, thus i risked 50$ and could possibly even add more to that.

A tip id advise also, is try not to get too overconfident on the heavy favorites too much, cause this is the WC and even a team like the USA can beat England despite what the ridiculous odds tell you....I only picked Brazil Holland and Spain cause I cant see Korea, Denmark, and Switzerland winning, cause they are small minnows vs. giant footballing nations.

d0m
First Team
First Team

Post by d0m » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 am

Ive outlayed 975 bux!

Ill post a few later.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:28 pm

d0m wrote:Ive outlayed 975 bux!

Ill post a few later.
Already?

Im interested in seeing.

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm

I am about to do a Round Robin bet, but I do not know how exactly that works

organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

darius19

Post by darius19 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:33 pm

s. africa - mexico draw, urguay italy draw, holland over 1.5 goals, group g to be the top scoring group, s africa mexico both teams to score, germany holland spain parlay bet

d0m
First Team
First Team

Post by d0m » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:10 am

darius19 wrote:s. africa - mexico draw, urguay italy draw, holland over 1.5 goals, group g to be the top scoring group, s africa mexico both teams to score, germany holland spain parlay bet
Uruguay vs Italy? did you mean france?

darius19

Post by darius19 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 am

d0m wrote:
darius19 wrote:s. africa - mexico draw, urguay italy draw, holland over 1.5 goals, group g to be the top scoring group, s africa mexico both teams to score, germany holland spain parlay bet
Uruguay vs Italy? did you mean france?
that would be correct

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 pm

andyzOr wrote:If you wanna make it more interesting, as someone says, just do a "parlay for a day" bets....

The WC will have 2 or 3 games a day. Just pick your predictions and boom your set for the day with a small to decent wager depending on your confidence factor.

if you bet what you think, like for me for example, in my eyes id go with Holland WIN, Italy DRAW Paraguay, and Cameroon DRAW Japan

If you put 10 bucks on what I just picked off the top off my head just now, youd get earnings of 150$...and the outcomes are very likley imo.

Or another example, the first day of the WC you got S. Africa vs. Mexico and France vs. Uraguay. All teams and options have great odds cause none of these teams are heavy favorites.

Id go with S.Africa DRAW Mexico and France DRAW Uraguay and for 10 bucks you can bag 95$.

You can do this if you wanna do your daily longshot bets.....but ill wait til the WC and til i see the starting squads and what not before i bet any more parlays. The Brazil, Holland and Spain bet i made is pretty much a confident solid bet for me, thus i risked 50$ and could possibly even add more to that.

A tip id advise also, is try not to get too overconfident on the heavy favorites too much, cause this is the WC and even a team like the USA can beat England despite what the ridiculous odds tell you....I only picked Brazil Holland and Spain cause I cant see Korea, Denmark, and Switzerland winning, cause they are small minnows vs. giant footballing nations.
All I need is France and Uraguay to draw, and i bag 95$

This game will be a draw imo.

made some other bets too but i will reveal later.

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:57 am

andyzOr wrote:
andyzOr wrote:If you wanna make it more interesting, as someone says, just do a "parlay for a day" bets....

All I need is France and Uraguay to draw, and i bag 95$

This game will be a draw imo.

made some other bets too but i will reveal later.
I predicted this for today's games:

-South Korea over Greece
-Argentina over Nigeria
-Britain over USA
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 am

World Cup bet of the Day

Greece DRAW Korea, Argentina over Nigeria

I predict a 1-1 Draw in Greece and Korea and a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Argentina.

2 team parlay

15$ to win 50$

MrMariusz
First Team
First Team

Post by MrMariusz » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:38 am

Nice work on the draws, andy.

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:23 am

Ok I've decided to have a go at some multis during the WC. Yesterday I chucked $5 on the 2 draws and got $52 for it. Was gonna put $10 on it but decided to put the other $5 on a draw in the first game and France winning in the second game, which I regretted as soon as I did because I was certain that there would be 2 draws.

Today I collected $40 and put the other $12 on a multi of a draw between Korea and Greece and then for Argentina and England to win. It pays $70 if I get it all.

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Andy, im lookin ur way...i need ur predictions to the world cup games, im in a pool with my buddies and u really seem to know ur shit :D (please include score lol)

so round 1

England USA
Algeria Slovenia
Serbia Ghana
Germany Australia
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 pm

MrMariusz wrote:Nice work on the draws, andy.
Thanks.

I won a little bit on a live bet when i bet that Cacau would score :)

Heres a bet I made earlier...

$10.00 to win $77.19

Germany over Australia, Holland over Denmark, Italy DRAW Parraguay, Spain over Swiss...

With Germany already won I have Spain and Holland, who are tournament favorites, vs games in which i cant possible see them lose, and I picked a faded Italian team to draw Paraguay

Tomorrows picks are

Holland 3-0 Denmark
Japan 1 - 1 Cameroon
Italy 1 - 1 Paraguay

I will use this for my World Cup "Bet of the Day"

Scince I got a little money to play around with thanks to Cacau....I put 20$ on this bet above to win 271$

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 pm

BOLD/GREEN WON
andyzOr wrote:Brazil over Korea, Holland over Denmark, and Spain over Swiss.

50$ to win 50

3 team parlay, even odds

Thats just a warm up bet.
PENDING
andyzOr wrote:
WON
andyzOr wrote:World Cup bet of the Day

Greece DRAW Korea, Argentina over Nigeria

I predict a 1-1 Draw in Greece and Korea and a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Argentina.

2 team parlay

15$ to win 50$
LOST
$10.00 to win $77.19

Germany over Australia, Holland over Denmark, Italy DRAW Parraguay, Spain over Swiss...
PENDING

Heres another Pending bet

$25.00 to win $137.50

Draw (France vs Uruguay)
Netherlands

Brazil
Spain

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 pm

I's got money on New Zealand to beat Slovakia
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

Puda

Post by Puda » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am

Today's Multi's:

Slovakia
Portgual/Ivory Coast OVER 2.5
Brasil/NKorea OVER 2.5
Brasil

Thank me later. :wink:

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Puda wrote:Today's Multi's:

Slovakia
Portgual/Ivory Coast OVER 2.5

Brasil/NKorea OVER 2.5
Brasil

Thank me later. :wink:
0-2 so far.

poor picks.

andyzOr
First Team
First Team

Post by andyzOr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 pm

World Cup Multi:

Spain over Swiss, Brazil over N Korea, Holland over Japan, England over Algeria

45$ to win 55$

My World Cup Bet of the Day:

Honduras DRAW Chile, Brazil over N Korea, Spain over Swiss, S. Africa Draw Uruguay

15$ to win 235$

GL all