First Team

Post by andyzOr » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:52 pm

I just smoked yesterday.... firs time in like 10 months. :o

jakub
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by jakub » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:04 pm

i dont do that...i stick to vodka 8)
We shall never forget; Pope John Paul II.
Impossible Is Nothing.

nSpuration
First Team
First Team

Post by nSpuration » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:28 pm

None!

dwa.zero

Post by dwa.zero » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:48 pm

Great topic. 8)

When I'm at school I usually blaze everyday, when I'm home, like during the summer and winter breaks, usually about a few times a week.

I recently ran into some Jack Herrera, and let me tell you, it is some primo stuff. But usually I stick to haze and maybe some senti here and there.

Another question, what is your guys favorite way to smoke? Personally I like blunts, but bongs are a close second, followed by jays.

Euro DJ
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Euro DJ » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:54 pm

Nope, sorry.

Adamo

Post by Adamo » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:01 pm

smoked a blunt last night...smoked a 1 pape after work today...i'd say like 3-4 times a week.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:10 pm

Almost everyday......I make good use of my stuff though. I'll grab like 2 grams and I can literally get baked off of it like 7 times....I'm not really an easy bake Ill just pack a couple of pipe bowls and be good to go and play some Battlefield 2142 when at home...

Bongs are best, then pipes, then blunts....

I hate joints...they dont get me high.....

Im a beer lover.....

bigboss

Post by bigboss » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:48 pm

Why did you guys even start doing it? Is it low self-esteem or something. Im serious. Did you guys ever stop and like have withdrawals or something?

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:01 pm

i think most people have tried weed big boss, and its not about having low self esteem or anything is just a preference some people enjoy beer some vodka some cigarettes and some weed, and finally some a Combination of all hahahha

TO each is own right to answer your question its about experimentation but some people keep doing it because they enjoy it...

I haven t personally smoked in over 3 years....and i haven't missed it
Last edited by jastkowice on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:01 pm

bigboss wrote:Why did you guys even start doing it? Is it low self-esteem or something. Im serious. Did you guys ever stop and like have withdrawals or something?
who cares.

I have never smoked, and don't plan on it. At the same time, i have no problem with people that do.

bigboss

Post by bigboss » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:17 pm

The only problem that i have with it is i guess you could call it the lifestyle that comes with it. Working for money to get the weed, knowing the dealers or friends for the good stuff, and the people that you smoke with seems risky. Then theres problems with the parents or cops. I personally would never do it.

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:02 pm

i don't see how smoking weed is different from drinking... i'd even be inclined to say that alcohol can get more addictive much faster but neither will harm you in moderation... i never smoke anymore becasue i prefer to just down a beer or two but when i was like 17-18 i had a few mates who smoked regularly so i'd join in a few times just for the experience and it wasn't that bad... apart from the very first time when i had such a bad trip that i thought i will die :lol:
oh and yea i always liked jays most because i liked to just kick back and take my time with it rather than just rip a cone or two and go to sleep like everyone else

TheWhiteStarArmy
First Team
First Team

Post by TheWhiteStarArmy » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:15 pm

kks.1922 wrote:
bigboss wrote:Why did you guys even start doing it? Is it low self-esteem or something. Im serious. Did you guys ever stop and like have withdrawals or something?
who cares.

I have never smoked, and don't plan on it. At the same time, i have no problem with people that do.
Same here. I have good friends who smoke weed every now and then. It's not affecting there school/work.

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:21 pm

NoReSpEcT wrote:i don't see how smoking weed is different from drinking...
Bigboss said something about working for money to buy weed, but like NoRespect said, what's the difference. One thing i hate about going out is the amount of money i waist on beer, drinks and shots. It's insane.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:35 pm

jastkowice wrote:i think most people have tried weed big boss, and its not about having low self esteem or anything is just a preference some people enjoy beer some vodka some cigarettes and some weed, and finally some a Combination of all hahahha

TO each is own right to answer your question its about experimentation but some people keep doing it because they enjoy it...

I haven t personally smoked in over 3 years....and i haven't missed it

:) :)

I love my weed and booze and Im in college and have a sexy bitch Im good to go.... Lifes set 8)

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:57 pm

kks.1922 wrote:
who cares.

yea, going to the Sabres game with you stoned was deffinitly a blast 8)

The only "withdrawls" a person is most likely to experience is having the string urge to toke up, trouble sleeping, and your gona be in a generally pissed off mood. This lasts for about a week, then you wake up one morning, your head is clear, u don't feel burned out or nothing...just not smoking for a week is the point of stopping/taking a break from it...

Myself, i set my alarm clock some night to like...2-3 am, go out to my balcony thats attached to my room, toke a bowl, lookin at the moon n stars, play some games of C&C Renegade online, then back to bed again.....its really relaxing :)

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:16 am

I have tried it, but i wouldn't do it ever again.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

Wyborowa
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Wyborowa » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:21 am

Alcohol costs governments waaaay much more money due to court dates, accidents, fights, etc, etc...

Pot is on the same scale as Alcohol in terms of damage, but pot isn't AS bad...

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:25 am

I smoke a couple times a month, depending on my mood.

But getting crunk ( drunk and hi) is one fucked up experience.
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna