Humanity going forward: Automation, Robotics, Us

The place to discuss everything but soccer
MG

Re: Humanity going forward: Automation, Robotics, Us

Post by MG » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Trump should think 2 about an attack on Iran ... the consequences could be grave for Israel and for the world economy:

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... qW0qFhBuPQ

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... rHUrOtbilQ

MG

Post by MG » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:43 am

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... md3dmp_kBU

If the Americans really took us seriously as a loyal ally they would take those nukes from the German base and put it in a Polish base. That would be a real sign of friendship and not a symbolic 1,000 soldiers and a couple shitty F 35's without the codes to actually be able to use them without US approval.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Post by JDE » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:15 pm

dzień dobry you intellectually subpar scum bastards :mrgreen: :wave:

I'm curious how this pressure thus exhorted by these righteous American Senators will play out.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/456 ... mpensation

I mean honestly, without a trace of cynicism that flows throughout my soul, what Polish politician regardless of their political partisan affiliation would succumb to this pressure and commit what would ultimately be considered National treason :shock:

Germans say unequivocally reparations are a done and closed chapter.

I guess when the Soviet boot and rifle are pointed at your head, international protocols and treaties are binding when it benefits an important economy like the Krauts and their destruction of Poland.

Otherwise, it's almost comical somebody trying to extract some inch of dirt from a scorched earth.

Fuck these vultures.
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:40 am

MG wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:43 am
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... md3dmp_kBU

If the Americans really took us seriously as a loyal ally they would take those nukes from the German base and put it in a Polish base. That would be a real sign of friendship and not a symbolic 1,000 soldiers and a couple shitty F 35's without the codes to actually be able to use them without US approval.
Poland should make their own nukes and not count on the states for it.

If Poland will buy F35s then they will use them.

MG

Post by MG » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:29 pm

JDE all signs point to Zjednoczony PIS succumbing to American and Jewish pressure and sometime after the Parliamentary Elections paying the money ... they're just waiting until Polish citizens won't have any way to counter the decision.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Brantford - Now in the absolute middle of nowhere - please parachute food and medicine

Post by JDE » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:08 pm

MG wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:29 pm
JDE all signs point to Zjednoczony PIS succumbing to American and Jewish pressure and sometime after the Parliamentary Elections paying the money ... they're just waiting until Polish citizens won't have any way to counter the decision.
I disagree with you bro,

I truly believe any Polish political party even entertaining such a proposition is essentially signing its own death warrant. There is no crawling back out from such a self-inflicted political bullet to the head. I guarantee you, in a Nation deeply divided; this is one issue that binds people even at the most polar of disagreements in unity.

PIS especially, having built its brand and electorate on nationalism and populism, is the last party that would ever succumb to the pressure, if they want to have any chance of relevance going forward in the Polish political sphere they themselves have cultivated and constructed.

The fuck do I know anyway, I guess we will see how things play out.

PS: Fuck Wisla Krakow and Lech Poznan. :mrgreen:
As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

MG

Post by MG » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:13 pm

It's looking like Kaczynski's goal is to get a Constitutional majority and then for 4 years everybody in disagreement would be able to kiss his ass if they disagree with him (because then PIS could basically rule Poland for 4 years with an iron fist and change any law they want in a legal way) ... and he's never kept his love for Jews a quiet thing.

Second of all the 30-40% of cult-like PIS voters will buy any BS TVPIS and Gazeta PIS (Polska) will shove down their throats; so if they say that Poland gave Jews the money for Poland's own good or that that was the best available option they'll buy it.

This is a Wikileak from 2009:

https://www.pch24.pl/notatka-wikileaks- ... 155,i.html

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:36 pm

Poland is cleared to buy F35.