Humanity going forward: Automation, Robotics, Us

The place to discuss everything but soccer
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Humanity going forward: Automation, Robotics, Us

Post by JDE » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:50 am

With the obvious decline of membership participation here I’m well aware that I’m essentially just writing this for my own narcissistic contemplative musings… still though, I am vigorously and morbidly obsessed with how abruptly the world we have grown to know and exist within is changing.

Our own lethargic ways and need for instant gratification, transactions and social media recognition are symptoms and a by-product of a new emergence of technology replacing the need for our own individuality.

Not to sound apocalyptic; but it’s pretty crazy how we have essentially drawn a blueprint for our own inefficient demise. :shock:

As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion

polish hooligan

Re: Humanity going forward: Automation, Robotics, Us

Post by polish hooligan » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:46 am

Quality post

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:00 am

Let me check video later but I think this will result in more depression/suicide. Not to sidetrack but there has also been an increase over the past 25 years in middle class shootings by individuals we would classify today as incels.

In simplest terms I think this new era is just wider spread welfare. More people living simply as pets of the wealthy. I dunno, I've personally never lived hungry so I strive for more meaning in life.

Then you have the entire debate of why are we so worried over decreasing birth rates when this is on the horizon. I think it would be wise to pause the migrant importing til we have a taste of this new automated era first.

Sidenote: I should probably start a thread on Brexit and specifically its affect on Poles returning to the fatherland

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:04 pm

:lol: :lol: Kielbasa your thoughts and mind are in so many different tangents that I started to write something, read your shit, and ultimately lost all my memory like that dude in memento :lol:

Actually, what a great fuckin flick that was, let's watch a trailer of it for the sake of fuckin watching something. :mrgreen:

As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:06 pm

Polish Politics in a nutshell pertaining the recent conference on Peace and Security in the Middle east hosted in Wawa :roll:

"- najpierw amerykańska dziennikarka żydowskiego pochodzenia stwierdza, że Żydzi podczas powstania walczyli z polskim i niemieckim reżimem.
- następnie członek Partii Republikańskiej Mike Pompeo stwierdza, że Polacy powinni zwrócić majątek Żydom, którzy stracili go podczas Holocaustu.
- ten sam Pan w kolejnej wypowiedzi chwali "niezłomny polski duch", a za przykład podaje Franka Bleichmana - ubeka pochodzenia żydowskiego, który m.in. mordował żołnierzy AK, oskarżony jest też o popełnienie zbrodni stalinowskich.
- Netanyahu spóźnia się godzinę na spotkanie z Morawieckim.
- Na koniec szczytu Netanyahu dodaje, że naród polski kooperował z reżimem nazistowskim w mordowaniu Żydów podczas Holocaustu.
- Arabia Saudyjska w podzięce za zorganizowanie szczytu wprowadziła embargo na wołowinę z Polski

I to wszystko w Warszawie. Zaprosiliśmy gości na polecenie naszego wielkiego sojusznika a ten sojusznik i goście zesrali nam się na dywan. Ale ważne, że lewactwo dupa boli."