Post by lewandowskielbasa » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:03 am

polskaforever wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:55 am
Link to that article
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-news- ... now-2018-3

lechia27

Re: POLISH NEWS

Post by lechia27 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:56 am

PiS needs to piss off from trying to change the courts. Lovely parallels between what's been going on in Poland and in the USA with POS Trump and his brigade of idiots.

MG

Post by MG » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:06 am

PIS/PO same corrupt/immoral shit; the only difference is PIS wants to be a colony/province of the US and Israel and PO wants to be a colony/province of Germany.

The only sane choice is Ruch Kukiza ... that's who I voted for in the last elections and that's who I will vote for in the next elections.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:29 pm

lechia27 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:56 am
PiS needs to piss off from trying to change the courts. Lovely parallels between what's been going on in Poland and in the USA with POS Trump and his brigade of idiots.
:lol:

What brought this on suddenly? I still rather be a village idiot (Trump) than foreign slut (Trudeau).

There might be slight parallels between USA/Poland but my family members in Poland are completely dumbfounded when I show them the alternative to Trump was an anti-White political party. I imagine if 50% of the political landscape in Poland was openly against Polaks the election results would be a land slide

For example I attended a comedy show here in Wroclaw for the 4th of July. They were making some Trump jokes. Then they set up postcards to write to your congressman or especially right to argue against Polands Visa restrictions. I told them the party that inevitably replaces Trump will not care about Poland and likely even deem it too White. "America already has enough Whites" as they like to preach.
Last edited by lewandowskielbasa on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Last edited by lewandowskielbasa on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:05 am

lechia27 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:56 am

lechia27

Post by lechia27 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:15 am

:lol: Yea, I'm definitely mad. What brings this on all of a sudden is that I'm not a religious nutjob and I'm tired of all these conservative folk trying to drown everyone in their steadfast beliefs. They will pretty tolerate anything and everything from Trump (go check out some of his transcripts from interview or rallies, yikes, completely incoherent), just so they can get that sweet supreme court conservative edge. It happened, and they are over the moon about getting another justice. But more than anything it's the hypocrisy that does it for me. These conservatives claim to have the moral high ground, but I see it completely the opposite way. In fact, from my experiences these religious folk conveniently look the other way when there's a crisis that doesn't directly affect them (e.g. maybe when the people aren't white as you so seem to suggest?). Somehow they cloak it in "Bible" BS like Jeff Sessions, but something tells me a figure like Jesus wouldn't support their agenda.

Oh yea, and for some reason all these right wingers seem to be wearing tin foil hats 24/7. They come up with the craziest conspiracy theories...and damn both PiS and Trump supporters are perfect examples.

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 am

:lol: ((Triggered)) :lol:
lechia27 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:15 am
:lol: Yea, I'm definitely mad. What brings this on all of a sudden is that I'm not a religious nutjob and I'm tired of all these conservative folk trying to drown everyone in their steadfast beliefs. They will pretty tolerate anything and everything from Trump (go check out some of his transcripts from interview or rallies, yikes, completely incoherent), just so they can get that sweet supreme court conservative edge. It happened, and they are over the moon about getting another justice. But more than anything it's the hypocrisy that does it for me. These conservatives claim to have the moral high ground, but I see it completely the opposite way. In fact, from my experiences these religious folk conveniently look the other way when there's a crisis that doesn't directly affect them (e.g. maybe when the people aren't white as you so seem to suggest?). Somehow they cloak it in "Bible" BS like Jeff Sessions, but something tells me a figure like Jesus wouldn't support their agenda.

Oh yea, and for some reason all these right wingers seem to be wearing tin foil hats 24/7. They come up with the craziest conspiracy theories...and damn both PiS and Trump supporters are perfect examples.

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:28 am

Do u even live in the US or Poland ? :roll:
lechia27 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:15 am

lechia27

Post by lechia27 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Yes I do. Why would you think otherwise?

Bielawa

Post by Bielawa » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:25 pm

lechia27 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:31 pm
Yes I do. Why would you think otherwise?
Because you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about , sir ;)

lechia27

Post by lechia27 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Cool :wave:

MG

Post by MG » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:11 pm

I'll say this; anybody who thinks PIS and PO are any good has been mightily brainwashed by their respective media propaganda machines ... for example for PO Gazeta Wyborcza and TVN and for PIS Gazeta Polska, Sieci and TV Republic. As for TVP ... it's the propaganda machine of the current party in power so when PO was in power it was their spin and now it's PIS's spin. The truth is their 2 mafia's not unlike in the US the Republicans and Democrats and in Canada the Liberals and Conservatives. All these political parties have 1 thing in common ... they don't give a rats ass about regular citizens but instead, they are all interested in one thing ... lining up there and their families pockets with millions of taxpayers dollars/zlotys. Now that's the bottom line because Maciek said so ;-)

Seriously though, that's the conclusion I have come to after being interested in Canadian, US and Polish politics for around 20 years.

lechia27

Post by lechia27 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 am

I can definitely get down with what you said there MG. There's a good dose of truth in that, for sure. That's why it's tempting to be a libertarian in the US for example, but it's not so easy given the 2 party system.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:50 am

Most of my buddies are Libertarians. I think in American politics I would be categorized as the same

Don't get too caught up in political parties etc. In my experience you either like the direction the World (society as a whole) is heading in or not. People on the left seem to hang their hat on aspects such as gay rights, more inclusion as a whole and global change awareness. I on the other hand am part of a specific heritage and history. More than just an all encompassing human race.

But I am quite positive in the direction Poland is heading in thru the scope of the past 50+ years

MG

Post by MG » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:14 am

Exactly, if I lived in the US I would vote either for the Libertarian party or an Independent candidate.

In Poland, like I already mentioned I'm a Ruch Kukiz supporter as I like his no-nonsense approach to politics and I also Iike that he's given a fresh younger group of people with a different viewpoint a chance to get involved in the Polish political process ... the Polish political process desperately needs this as all the other major parties just recycle names and ideas and hope people fall for them all over again.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Post by JDE » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:32 pm

As an individual, in club career, he is up there. His legacy for Poland is dismal. I'd even say Ebi. Smolarek was a better striker for Poland - Marty on Lewandowski

You've nevee bought a Thai kit u don't know the quality - Prancer on fashion