Polish Transfer Talk

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
patrickjjh

Re: Polish Transfer Talk

Post by patrickjjh » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:06 pm

how does nicram personally know kv mechelen has a better coaching staff than legia

he would be on the bench here for the next 5 months, dont really care for him

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Because Legia is Legia and kv mechelen isn't Legia
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:10 pm

nicram wrote:Wtf are you guys talking about. Who cares about the stadium and 2 Europa games. He's in a better, more nurturing league that has a far better coaching staff from the top to the bottom then legia.
What is better staff going to do for him if he wont get playing time?

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:45 pm

polskaforever wrote:
nicram wrote:Wtf are you guys talking about. Who cares about the stadium and 2 Europa games. He's in a better, more nurturing league that has a far better coaching staff from the top to the bottom then legia.
Why wouldn't he get any game time? Unless he really is done with footy.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:00 am

nicram wrote:
polskaforever wrote:
Why wouldn't he get any game time? Unless he really is done with footy.
For the same reason he didnt get much playing time at Fiorentina, he is not good enough....but I hope he proves everyone wrong.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:39 am

Fiorentina and Mechelen in the same category. Jastk pls dude

anyway.

Mateusz Zachara w Henan Jianye. scrub.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:29 am

PolishPrancer wrote:Fiorentina and Mechelen in the same category. Jastk pls dude

anyway.

Prancer, give me a prediction on your boy Wolski at Mechelen. You think he will start every game?

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:31 am

nicram wrote:Because Legia is Legia and kv mechelen isn't Legia
You said that perfectly Nicram, because I have never heard of Mechelen until a few days ago. They are a huge club that matters right... ;)

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Wolski has really gone to shit. Couldn't cut it in the Serie B and turned into a bench player for the u-21. Career highlight: 360 move against PSV. Dziekuje i dobranoc.

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:39 pm

jastkowice wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:Fiorentina and Mechelen in the same category. Jastk pls dude

anyway.

Prancer, give me a prediction on your boy Wolski at Mechelen. You think he will start every game?
I can't predict anything, Wolski's stock too unstable.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:16 pm

jastkowice wrote:
You said that perfectly Nicram, because I have never heard of Mechelen until a few days ago. They are a huge club that matters right... ;)
If you haven't heard of Mechelen then it just shows how much you know. People on here have heard of them because they've had a polish player before Wolski. Also how many people in Europe know legia lolol? Whether you know the club means absolutely nothing.

Who said they are big...? I sure didn't and it would be a bad thing if they were. It just means it will be harder for Wolski to break into the first team. What makes Mechelen great is that its a small team in a really great league known for producing talent. Have you heard of the country Belgium? Mechelen is from Belgium, a country with a quarter the population of Poland yet they have a faaaaar bigger transfer revenue then Poland.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:18 pm

polskaforever wrote:
WTF? I don't know, maybe get him up to speed so he can play? just maybe?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Piecyk02 wrote:

Fuck legia LoL. Legia fucked wolski over and now you expect him to come back????
How did we fuck him over? Him and his dad were the ones who wanted to go to Fiorentina so bad. He just came off a season long injury and left to the seria a lol, Legia had nothing to do with that except to be decent enough to let the kid do what he wants.
He had a chance to be sold to BVB, a team known for raising and giving young players game time, but Legia wanted a dumb amount that no one was willing to spend. This would have been the perfect move for Wolski but Legia got greedy and Wolski got fucked over, and fucked over again with an injury and then fucked over yet again with rehab.

Ill take your word for it that he and his dad wanted to go to Fiorentina but leaving while injured/recovering was also fucking retarded.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:28 pm

nicram wrote:
jastkowice wrote:
If you haven't heard of Mechelen then it just shows how much you know. People on here have heard of them because they've had a polish player before Wolski. Also how many people in Europe know legia lolol? Whether you know the club means absolutely nothing.

Who said they are big...? I sure didn't and it would be a bad thing if they were. It just means it will be harder for Wolski to break into the first team. What makes Mechelen great is that its a small team in a really great league known for producing talent. Have you heard of the country Belgium? Mechelen is from Belgium, a country with a quarter the population of Poland yet they have a faaaaar bigger transfer revenue then Poland.
Hahaahah you're such a joke!!

Why the fuck would I care or act like I am interested in this shit team Mechelen? Please inform me about all the prodigies that have come from there and what legendary Polish players have played there. Please because I cant recall one from this shit team.

I know where Belgium is thanks for asking. What I also know is that Wasilewski played for Anderlecht, I also know Club Brugge where Sobota was at and how our shitty Slask Wroclaw was able to play with them and even beat them. I also know Standard Liege and Lokeren but have never heard of this shit team you are making a big deal about.

You're acting like this Belgium league is so advanced they are not, just look back at the last couple of years. Our Polish teams were able to beat them in competitions without problem. Sure they make more revenue than the Polish EK, but again they have better sponsors and more money to do business. Nigggah pleassseeeee :wave:

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:36 pm

jastkowice wrote:
nicram wrote:
jastkowice wrote:

Why the fuck would I care or act like I am interested in this shit team Mechelen? Please inform me about all the prodigies that have come from there and what legendary Polish players have played there. Please because I cant recall one from this shit team.

I know where Belgium is thanks for asking. What I also know is that Wasilewski played for Anderlecht, I also know Club Brugge where Sobota was at and how our shitty Slask Wroclaw was able to play with them and even beat them. I also know Standard Liege and Lokeren but have never heard of this shit team you are making a big deal about.

You're acting like this Belgium league is so advanced they are not, just look back at the last couple of years. Our Polish teams were able to beat them in competitions without problem. Sure they make more revenue than the Polish EK, but again they have better sponsors and more money to do business. Nigggah pleassseeeee :wave:
Who is making a big deal of them? Who said they are a huge team? Did you not get your reading comp degree yet? Do you even know who you are arguing with? Did you dress yourself this morning? :lol:

All i said was that this teams a great fit for Wolski. :lol:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:51 pm

its a perfect team for wolski's level. mid table belgian

he'll be at clubs like these for the rest of his career

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:00 pm

patrickjjh wrote:its a perfect team for wolski's level. mid table belgian

he'll be at clubs like these for the rest of his career
Hes in a league btter then the EK and thats know for producing talent. This is probably Wolskis best shot.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:46 pm

nicram wrote:
jastkowice wrote:
nicram wrote:
jastkowice wrote:

Who is making a big deal of them? Who said they are a huge team? Did you not get your reading comp degree yet? Do you even know who you are arguing with? Did you dress yourself this morning? :lol:

All i said was that this teams a great fit for Wolski. :lol:
Actually, you said that Mechelen has had all these Polish players come through, I am still waiting for you to give me one decent example. And everyone knows about them, I doubt they do. I didnt dress myself your mother dressed me ;)

Obviously, its a decent fit for Wolski playing for a subpar team in a half decent league. At this point in time he can be playing in fkkn Romania or even Austria it wouldnt matter. What matters is his development, time will tell if he will get better, we already know that he is good but will he ever return to a bigger club? Maybe he will just ride it out and stay in Belgium because the money is good?

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:03 pm

I'm tired of correcting your shit tier reading skills. Learn to read before you post plz
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

jastkowice

Post by jastkowice » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:17 pm

nicram wrote:I'm tired of correcting your shit tier reading skills. Learn to read before you post plz
Shit tier interesting comment nicram but that doesnt make any sense. You are not correcting anything Proffesor of English at PS.com fkk out of here!

I am still waiting for that list of Polish players that you spoke about playing there.... maybe you need some help answering questions?

Your comment - People on here have heard of them because they've had a polish player before Wolski

Still waiting, maybe all the other forum members that know Mechelen would know which Polish players were there. Can anyone help Nicram please.

Have a great night!! :wave: