Polish Transfer Talk

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Polish Transfer Talk

Post by PolskaGola » Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:16 am

Well, there hasn't been all that much going on the international stage. Kaluzny has moved to Essen of the 2nd Bundesliga (bye bye NT), Mila moved to Vienna, and Gorawski moved to FK Moskwa. Smolarek is rumored to move to Albacete on loan, and Zurawski and Szymek may play in Trabzonspor.

Thoughts/comments?
Zurawski: 6 World Cup games, 410 minutes, 0 goals. Oh oh oh, it's Magic.

PLUSPOL
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by PLUSPOL » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:53 am

Mariusz Kukielka has joined that old superpower of pre-reunifiction East German football, Dynamo Dresden. It looks like his side will be fighting it out against Kaluzny's Rot Weiss outfit to stay in the 2 Bundesliga. Sad.

Polish966

Post by Polish966 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:08 am

atleast they will play often
i hope so any way
why didn't wisla get kaluzny
He Played for Poland 102 times scoring 45 goals...RIP Kazimierz Deyna, Jan Pawel ll and Kazimierz Gorski

Image Image

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:10 am

Liberda to Portugal?

http://sport.onet.pl/1020297,0,0,wia,10 ... plina.html

Also, because of his versatility (playing both wings as well as forward) Smolarek is being courted by Borussia Dortmund.

http://sport.onet.pl/1020297,0,0,wia,10 ... plina.html

TheWhiteStarArmy
First Team
First Team

Post by TheWhiteStarArmy » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:13 am

Polish966 wrote:atleast they will play often
i hope so any way
why didn't wisla get kaluzny
Why would they want him? Kaluzny had said that he wouldn't want to go back to Wisla.

Polish966

Post by Polish966 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:36 am

Legia signed Lukasz Fabianski, possible replacement for Boruc if he leaves (any news on him?)

i am so unhappy that mila went to austria viena and if Zuraw and Szymek leave to Trabzonspor that will be fucked up
He Played for Poland 102 times scoring 45 goals...RIP Kazimierz Deyna, Jan Pawel ll and Kazimierz Gorski

Image Image

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:50 am

Polish966 wrote:Legia signed Lukasz Fabianski, possible replacement for Boruc if he leaves (any news on him?)

i am so unhappy that mila went to austria viena and if Zuraw and Szymek leave to Trabzonspor that will be fucked up
why? they're all moves forward both financially and career-wise

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:12 pm

Smolarek to Borussia Dortmund

Jak informuje niedzielne wydanie dziennika "Ruhr Nachrichten", Borussia Dortmund złoży ofertę zatrudnienia 24-letniemu napastnikowi Feyenoordu Rotterdam, Euzebiuszowi Smolarkowi.

Niemiecki klub szuka następcy kontuzjowanego Ewerthona. Polak byłby cennym nabytkiem, gdyż może grać na obu skrzydłach.

Reprezentant Polski w tym sezonie rozegrał sześć meczów w barwach Feyenoordu i zdobył jedną bramkę. W poprzednim sezonie pod wodzą obecnego szkoleniowca BVB, Berta van Marwijka, "Ebi" zagrał w 21 spotkanich Feyenoordu i strzelił siedem goli.

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:30 pm

Vukovic has rejoined Legia
Madej has joined Gornik Leczna, a move that i really do not understand, since they will drop
Emmanuel Ekwueme has once again shown that he is an idiot and that no Polish team should sign him
Wisla received an offer they couldnt refuse from FK Moscow for Gorawski
Mila is going to a decent Austrian team
i hope Smolarek goes to Borussia
Kukielka and Kaluzny are atleast going to play now for some shitty 2 Bundesliga teams
there is more,, but nothing worth mentioning

ohh. .and Jelen refused a move to some Russian team that was willing to pay him 10 X salary and Plock 1.5 Mil, because he dreams of playing in Holand, Italy or Spain
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Rafinho
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Rafinho » Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:11 pm

Today's News:

Polish Cup holders Lech Poznan have signed defender Marcin Kus on a free transfer. The 23-year-old, who was recently freed from his contract with KSP Polonia Warszawa, has penned a two-year deal. Kus, capped twice by Poland, is ready for a fresh start after overcoming a serious knee injury. "I chose Lech because I felt they really wanted to sign me," he said. Kus will replace another Polish international, Pawel Kaczorowski, who has cancelled his contract with Lech and could join Legia Warszawa.

Source: http://www.uefa.com/footballcentral/new ... 73308.html

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:28 pm

Ah, Kaluzny. I wonder if he still deserves an NT callup? Hahaha, bye! :D

I'm quite disappointed with Mila's move to Austria Vienna. I would've rather he fought for a spot at a team like Fulham or Feyenoord, two clubs that would not only pay him well but give him more exposure than Vienna could. Granted, they are playing in the UEFA cup but the Austrian League is not as competitive as other European leagues. Plus, Ratajczyk kicks ass in it, so that pretty much tells you about the talent depth.

I'm hoping Smolarek either takes up Albacete's, Den Bosch's, NEC's or Dortmund's offer and plays some regular footy. The Dortmund move seems likely, as Feyenoord's former coach (under whom Ebi thrived with 7 goals in 21 games last season) is now in charge of the club. Plus, playing at Westfalendion stadium would be pretty awesome. If he does move to Dortmund or any other, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't get a callup to the NT and fight Kosa for the right winger spot.

And I'll be devastated if Zurawski decides to move to Trabzonspor. Szymek seems to be all set for a move there, but Zurawski should stay at Wisla if Turkey is his only other option.

AKsoldier
First Team
First Team

Post by AKsoldier » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:17 am

where the fuck are all the offers from England and Spain for Zurawski?????
i dont want him to go to some team in Turkey
Szymkowiak can go there, but not Zurawski

i hope that Fulham offers Wisla a transfer and he goes there instead
i just dont have a good feeling about this move and i definately dont want it to happen
Bog. Honor. Ojczyzna

Polish966

Post by Polish966 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:32 am

I agree and i doubt Zurawski will leave as Trabzonspor can't afford him, if Zuraw and Szymek go there Trabzonspor will win the turkish league and be in the Champions League so that will be a good thing if they do go.

Pan Borkowski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pan Borkowski » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:19 am

Polish966 wrote:I agree and i doubt Zurawski will leave as Trabzonspor can't afford him, if Zuraw and Szymek go there Trabzonspor will win the turkish league and be in the Champions League so that will be a good thing if they do go.
wtf are u talking about, turkish league is so much better then polish! and those clubs are very rich. it would be a good move for zuraw as he can millions there and play against better teams on a reguar basis like galatasaray and fenehrbahce. if i was him id still consider the bundesliga

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:19 am

Its official Smolarek will play for Borussia Dortmund!!

http://www.borussia-dortmund.com/?%9F%2 ... l%E1%82%9E

BVB agree terms with Smolarek -
Now Feyenoord have to give their OK

[18.01.] Borussia Dortmund have apparently found a replacement for long-term injured forward Ewerthon, and they have found it at Bert van Marwijk´s former club Feyenoord Rotterdam. Last night the Polish striker Ebi Smolarek, 24, and BVB sports manager Michael Zorc agreed terms for a move to Dortmund. However, Feyenoord still have to give their OK.

Smolarek, who is 1,78 metres tall and weighs 68 kilogramme, has so far only appeared in three league matches for the Dutch first division side this season. According to kicker magazine, the 24-year-old Pole, who grew up in the Netherlands and is the son of the former Eintracht Frankfurt player Wlodzimierz Smolarek, played in 44 league games (five goals) under former coach Bert van Marwijk before he suffered a serious knee injury which kept him out of the game for 15 months. Kicker reporter Jan Leerkes said about Smolarek: "Ebi certainly wouldn´t go down in the Bundesliga. He has what it takes to make it in the Bundesliga."

Michael Zorc believes that Smolarek - if the transfer goes through - will fulfil BVB´s expectations right from the beginning. "He´s in a great shape and has completed the whole preparation with Feyenoord." The transfer negotiations will continue today.

PLUSPOL
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by PLUSPOL » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:41 am

Czas Na EB wrote:Its official Smolarek will play for Borussia Dortmund!!

http://www.borussia-dortmund.com/?%9F%2 ... l%E1%82%9E

BVB agree terms with Smolarek -
Now Feyenoord have to give their OK

[18.01.] Borussia Dortmund have apparently found a replacement for long-term injured forward Ewerthon, and they have found it at Bert van Marwijk´s former club Feyenoord Rotterdam. Last night the Polish striker Ebi Smolarek, 24, and BVB sports manager Michael Zorc agreed terms for a move to Dortmund. However, Feyenoord still have to give their OK.

Smolarek, who is 1,78 metres tall and weighs 68 kilogramme, has so far only appeared in three league matches for the Dutch first division side this season. According to kicker magazine, the 24-year-old Pole, who grew up in the Netherlands and is the son of the former Eintracht Frankfurt player Wlodzimierz Smolarek, played in 44 league games (five goals) under former coach Bert van Marwijk before he suffered a serious knee injury which kept him out of the game for 15 months. Kicker reporter Jan Leerkes said about Smolarek: "Ebi certainly wouldn´t go down in the Bundesliga. He has what it takes to make it in the Bundesliga."

Michael Zorc believes that Smolarek - if the transfer goes through - will fulfil BVB´s expectations right from the beginning. "He´s in a great shape and has completed the whole preparation with Feyenoord." The transfer negotiations will continue today.
Yep, it's on the front page of Kicker online too.

Great news - though it's a long time overdue, one would think. Let's hope this can get him back on track - the beginning of the rest of his career.

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:40 pm

Great news. This puts him right back in the NT picture as well.

Smolarek completes BVB move

Feyenoord striker Eby Smolarek has completed a loan move to Borussia Dortmund until the end of the season.

The 24-year-old had been targeted by former Feyenoord coach Bert van Marwijk to replace long-term injury victim Ewerthon as the former UEFA Champions League winners attempt to stave off the threat of Bundesliga relegation this spring.

According to Dortmund, no fee has been paid for the Poland international although the Schwarz-Gelben have agreed to take over part of Smolarek's salary at Feyenoord.

"It wasn't a question of the money but the fact that Smolarek will gain vital match practice at the highest level," said Feyenoord sport director Mark Wotte.

Smolarek, who has not been a first choice player for coach Ruud Gullit this season, only recently signed a contract extension with the Dutch outfit keeping him at De Kuip until 2008.

Polish966

Post by Polish966 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:11 pm

Ch0w wrote:
Polish966 wrote:I agree and i doubt Zurawski will leave as Trabzonspor can't afford him, if Zuraw and Szymek go there Trabzonspor will win the turkish league and be in the Champions League so that will be a good thing if they do go.
wtf are u talking about, turkish league is so much better then polish! and those clubs are very rich. it would be a good move for zuraw as he can millions there and play against better teams on a reguar basis like galatasaray and fenehrbahce. if i was him id still consider the bundesliga
i know i said i agree but the Trabzonspor say that wisla wants too much for zuraw...

Trenerowi Gunesowi bardzo podobają się obaj Polacy - przyznaje menedżer Trabzonsporu, Burak Gurdal. - Widzi dla nich miejsce w swojej drużynie.

Gurdal zdradza, że Senol Gunes oglądał aż pięć taśm wideo z meczami Macieja Żurawskiego i Mirosława Szymkowiaka i pochlebnie wyrażał się o ich umiejętnościach. Menedżer Trabzonsporu potwierdza także, że przedstawiciele klubu rozmawiali już z polskimi piłkarzami, ustalając warunki kontraktu.

- Nie było z tym specjalnych problemów. Kłopotem jest tylko cena, jakiej Wisła Kraków żąda za obu zawodników. Trabzonspor stać na jej zapłacenie. Ale jak na tureckie warunki to duże pieniądze. Moim zdaniem trochę za duże - uważa Gurdal.

- Wisła powinna pamiętać, że Żurawski i Szymkowiak to dla nas nie jedyna opcja transferowa - zauważa turecki menedżer

ONET.pl

Polish966

Post by Polish966 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:13 pm

I think feyenoord is better than dortmund but german league is better than dutch, so it wouls have been better if Smolarek signed a permant deal and not just a loan deal.

PolskaGola
First Team
First Team

Post by PolskaGola » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:19 pm

I think he may be in line for a permanent deal if he (obviously) does well at Dortmund. Here's hoping..

In other news, Saga to West Brom?

Klub Premiership zainteresowany Saganowskim

Ostatni zespół angielskiej ekstraklasy, West Bromwich Albion, w którym rezerwowym bramkarzem jest Tomasz Kuszczak, zainteresowany jest pozyskaniem napastnika warszawskiej Legii, Marka Saganowskiego.

Transfer przygotowuje Karol Glomb. Legia wycenia „Saganaâ€