Official FC Bayern Munich Thread

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team
Location: Stoner's Creek - Just beyond and above Hamilton's debauchery

Re: Official FC Bayern Munich Thread

Post by JDE » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:49 pm

I don't get the retarded media attention to this stupid video - the kid's team just lost another game and his team now sits bottom of the table. How the fuck is he supposed to react?

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:18 pm

Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Party Polak » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:25 am

:oops:

euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by euro4ever » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Hey just wondering how many guys that subscribed to Goltv Canada will be now UPgrading to SportsnetWorld.

It's about time us guys in Canada having the Bundesliga in HD, Goltv was a Joke really. So ya it's 20$ a month but will be nice to see Lewy in HD. Looks like most Bayern Games will be on SNW but some will be on the other Sportsnet channels. Looks like they will have 4-5 games per week live on TV while others will be available to Stream. Plus SNW is showing Extra Euro 2016 Qualifying so able to See the NT in HD aslo :)

jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer

Post by jastkowice » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:14 pm

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:08 pm

euro4ever wrote:Hey just wondering how many guys that subscribed to Goltv Canada will be now UPgrading to SportsnetWorld.

It's about time us guys in Canada having the Bundesliga in HD, Goltv was a Joke really. So ya it's 20$ a month but will be nice to see Lewy in HD. Looks like most Bayern Games will be on SNW but some will be on the other Sportsnet channels. Looks like they will have 4-5 games per week live on TV while others will be available to Stream. Plus SNW is showing Extra Euro 2016 Qualifying so able to See the NT in HD aslo :)
You're seriously excited about watching every Bayern game for the price of a coffee to shelling out $20+ a month to Roger's already stacked coffers? I have Goltv HD anyway, so if you're in Sauga, I don't know how you don't have the same.

euro4ever
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by euro4ever » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 pm

I'm with Bell Fibe and they don't carry the HD feed. Goltv Canada is done!

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/archive/2015/2015-299.htm

Even if you dont get SNWL they will still show some games on the main networks which is a big bonus.

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Jesus Christ, watched this masterpiece while it happened on TV, but I can watch this ADD friendly video over and over till my balls shrivel and a nurse is helping me wipe my ass

JDE
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by JDE » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:24 pm

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Maybe this isn't the thread for it, but where do you all see Lewandowski ending up in Polish futbol history? Would you put him in the top 5, top 3, #1...
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:36 pm

Piast_PL wrote:Maybe this isn't the thread for it, but where do you all see Lewandowski ending up in Polish futbol history? Would you put him in the top 5, top 3, #1...
You are getting ahead of yourself.

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:46 pm

polskaforever wrote:
Piast_PL wrote:Maybe this isn't the thread for it, but where do you all see Lewandowski ending up in Polish futbol history? Would you put him in the top 5, top 3, #1...
You are getting ahead of yourself.
No I'm not actually... We can start asking these questions as fans. That's the whole point of being a sports fan :roll:

If no one's ever watched any games from the 80's or 70's of any Polish players they might put Lewandowski down as number 1.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

Lempus

Post by Lempus » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:41 pm

I like the discussion, who would you rank as the all time top 10 polish footballers?

For me:

# 1 Deyna. I always thought he was ahead of his time, so skillfull with a stunning vision and technique.
# 2 Lubanski. Would problably be nr. 1 if it wasnt for that awfull injury.
# 3 Boniek. For many the best ever, he was amazing, but only nr. 3 in my mind.
# 4 Lewandowski. Still early in his career, he can become the greatest ever, if he wins the champions league, and do well for Poland in a major tournament.
# 5 Lato. He was good, especially in 74.
# 6 Tomaszewski. One of the greatest goalkeepers of all time.
# 7 Gorgon. Best polish defender to ever play the game, a beast.
# 8 Szarmach. Prolific goalscorer, often overlooked, because he played with so many great players.
# 9 Kuba. Has had a great career, won everything in Germany, and reached the CL final, captain for a decent polish team.
#10 Piszczek. Same as with Kuba.

This is from the 70' and upwards, I've never watched guys like Pol, Wilimowski and those guys. I've problably forgot some, but this would be my top 10.

lewandowskielbasa

Post by lewandowskielbasa » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:23 pm

He is Top 3. Some National Team success and he might move farther up

Joining Real Madrid, which would put him squarely in the UEFA Award lists; would also be special

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:27 pm

Lempus wrote:I like the discussion, who would you rank as the all time top 10 polish footballers?

For me:

# 1 Deyna. I always thought he was ahead of his time, so skillfull with a stunning vision and technique.
# 2 Lubanski. Would problably be nr. 1 if it wasnt for that awfull injury.
# 3 Boniek. For many the best ever, he was amazing, but only nr. 3 in my mind.
# 4 Lewandowski. Still early in his career, he can become the greatest ever, if he wins the champions league, and do well for Poland in a major tournament.
# 5 Lato. He was good, especially in 74.
# 6 Tomaszewski. One of the greatest goalkeepers of all time.
# 7 Gorgon. Best polish defender to ever play the game, a beast.
# 8 Szarmach. Prolific goalscorer, often overlooked, because he played with so many great players.
# 9 Kuba. Has had a great career, won everything in Germany, and reached the CL final, captain for a decent polish team.
#10 Piszczek. Same as with Kuba.

This is from the 70' and upwards, I've never watched guys like Pol, Wilimowski and those guys. I've problably forgot some, but this would be my top 10.
I think choosing my top 10 from 70's upwards is a hard one for now. It really depends on what happens with players like Kuba, Piszczek, Fabianski, Szczesny, etc. But overall the players you listed in your top 10 fit into my top 5. I'd have to think about the ranking very hard, but in no specific order atm the top 5 would be:

-Deyna
-Boniek
-Lubanski
-Tomaszewski
-Lato

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Of course Forever is already trying to call Lewy drewno at moments notice. Robert is going to be a Top 5 Polish Footballer in history if not #1
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:06 pm

PolishPrancer wrote:Of course Forever is already trying to call Lewy drewno at moments notice. Robert is going to be a Top 5 Polish Footballer in history if not #1
:lol:

He needs to win trophies. Thats what they remember you for the most. Not stats.

The NT hurts his reputation.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Lubanski cant be top 5. He got an injury and wasnt the same.

Thats like me saying if Janczyk didnt go to Russia he would be top 5 right now. Who knows maybe better than Lewandowski :P

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:16 pm

polskaforever wrote:Lubanski cant be top 5. He got an injury and wasnt the same.

Thats like me saying if Janczyk didnt go to Russia he would be top 5 right now. Who knows maybe better than Lewandowski :P
Umm except Lubanski is still the highest goal scorer for the Polish NT.... way off on that Janczyk metaphor dude.