Artur Boruc says he was racially abused by Southampton fc fa

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer

Marty
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada

Re: Artur Boruc says he was racially abused by Southampton f

Post by Marty » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:50 am

Did you know at this time last season Southampton had conceded 24 goals in 8 games. This season in the same amount of games they conceded only 3 goals, the best record in the league.

What a fucking turnaround, either their new manager is a god, or Boruc is lol. The defense could be good too lol.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:40 am

This shit happened a long time ago. And no one cares about inter euro racism. Especially vs polaks.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 pm

and it's not racism either.

Gola: "Do you know who Tomaszewski even is Paramount?"
Paramount: "No, and i'm not googling it cause it's some fake"

MarcinSki

Post by MarcinSki » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:49 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:and it's not racism either.
So what is it then?

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 am

xenophobism.

MarcinSki

Post by MarcinSki » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:28 pm

I just watched Champions League Highlight show. Manchester City playing in Russia. Announcers and post game Yaya Toure complaining about monkey chants. Saying something strong needs to be done like Stadium bans. I personally would never go play in another continent and bitch and moan about their treatment towards me. If you don't like it.....don't....play....there. What is so difficult to understand?

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 am

MarcinSki wrote:I just watched Champions League Highlight show. Manchester City playing in Russia. Announcers and post game Yaya Toure complaining about monkey chants. Saying something strong needs to be done like Stadium bans. I personally would never go play in another continent and bitch and moan about their treatment towards me. If you don't like it.....don't....play....there. What is so difficult to understand?
Dude, come on man.. how are we going to move forward as a species if this is how we all think? We are all 99.9% genetically identical, whether somebody has black skin or not is completely irrelevant, we're all the exact fucking same.

Btw how old are you marcinski? I remember I used to think the exact same as you when I was 19/20

MarcinSki

Post by MarcinSki » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:37 am

Piecyk02 wrote:
MarcinSki wrote:I just watched Champions League Highlight show. Manchester City playing in Russia. Announcers and post game Yaya Toure complaining about monkey chants. Saying something strong needs to be done like Stadium bans. I personally would never go play in another continent and bitch and moan about their treatment towards me. If you don't like it.....don't....play....there. What is so difficult to understand?
Dude, come on man.. how are we going to move forward as a species if this is how we all think? We are all 99.9% genetically identical, whether somebody has black skin or not is completely irrelevant, we're all the exact fucking same.

Btw how old are you marcinski? I remember I used to think the exact same as you when I was 19/20
I'm 29. Fuck human species, it's all about your own people. I didn't see anyone helping Poles when we were getting slaughtered by the Nazis and then occupied by the Soviets for 50 fkn years. There is racism on every corner of this globe and trying to force Europe to change it is anti-white racism. How can we take monkey chants in sporting events seriously when whites are being slaughtered in South Africa and outsiders prohibited in Israel? It's laughable.

Singing kumbaya and trying to make the globe one giant short brown race is extremely bothersome. Last I checked Poles didn't turn their own citizens into slaves and sell them off like Africans & others did. It'a a slippery slope with Western society, first it's "There is no differences between races, we are all the same", on the horizon is "There are no differences between genders, males & females are nearly identical" and finally it will be "We are not that far off these other mammals, what's wrong with reproducing with a gorilla". The day Poles are no longer on this globe, I couldn't give a fuck about human species. Whites didn't create inequality or enslavement and it isn't our job to fix it: especially not at the expensive of our own living standards,, living space and heritage.

Honestly, if a Polish player went to the Middle East, Africa, Asia or South America and was racially discriminated against: would it even make the news? The double standard is utter bullshit. No one is forcing Yaya Toure to work in Europe. He is more than free to return to Africa or better yet go play in another continent where the same exact shit would occur but worse. Fools are the first ones trying to make changes, the smart sit back and wait for the right opportunity. Let the rest of the world quote "evolve" and we can join when it's profitable.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:39 am

Piecyk02 wrote:

Moscow is in on a different continent?
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

legia_piotr
First Team
First Team

Post by legia_piotr » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:16 am

buahahaha ja fucking pierdole... ręce opadają.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:56 pm

TIL: Marcinski thinks that by breeding with Africans we might as well be breeding with gorillas.

Piecyk02
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piecyk02 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Marcinski I understand what you're saying but we can't keep looking back on the past and hating others because of what happened. Sure nobody helped the poles in WWII, but there was also 100 other countries that got the shit kicked out of them, lost millions of people and suffered years of hunger and death. It's not like it was only Poland that got the shit end of the stick. We got fucked over in the biggest war the earth has ever known, yes it sucked and no we shouldn't forget about it, but that doesn't mean we go around hating the rest of the world for eternity.

Call me a dreamer if you want.. I used to be so anti-semitic and racist as fuck, but what's the point? We're all human, I can only hope that humanity survives long enough to achieve something truly great, to leave our own galaxy and spread our reach for light years, and we will never achieve anything worthwhile as long as we bicker and kill each other on earth over petty differences.

If there's one thing in this world that needs to be discriminated against, its organized religion.. that shit has caused more problems than any race could ever dream of.

(polskaGOLA)
First Team
First Team

Post by (polskaGOLA) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Organized religion AND Nationalism.

Both need to gtfo of our society.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:50 am

Don't hate jews, but hate organised religion! (Piecyk02, the word you were probably thinking of is Israelis?)

Europe IS cancer, Islam is the cure.

MarcinSki, if poles don't have a common enemy to rally against, they just turn on each other.

Blacks smell funny and have insane gains when they hit the gym, even if they do everything wrong.

Only whites can be racist, and you can't be racist against a white. I like how MarcinSki put it: anti-racism is anti-white racism"

Racism against blacks is petty. People need to be racist against China. China is taking over the world.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:48 pm