The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
kubas

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by kubas » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Contract re-negotiations are pretty normal in a corporate world. Often times, you are able to benefit from them as long as you can justify the request. It's up to the employer to engage in negotiations, and most will work with the employee as it's always better to retain the talent, especially one that the corporation can benefit from over a new untrained person.
Engaging in negotiations and establishing unsigned agreements gives the employer the opportunity to easily back out of the promises, which is unprofessional. There is nothing wrong with re-negotiation your contract, but there is something wrong with not keeping your promises.
I understand Lewandowski's frustration, this is a cut throat business where you have to capitalize on a chance when it presents itself. Lewandowski did just that, by trying to benefit from the brilliant last season, unfortunately BVB decided to play games. BVB should have just firmly refused to negotiate, and the whole predicament would have been avoided.

MarcinSki

Post by MarcinSki » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:22 am

PolishPrancer wrote:Wheres MarcinSki in here?
Reporting for duty, good sir.

I do not have all the facts in front of me but I tend to believe both sides are playing hard ball. Ultimately Lew isn't getting paid "what he deserves" and Dortmund will lose him for nothing in return. I do also think Lew is bitter over the fact he was a good soldier for 2 seasons while Goetze engaged in dirty back door dealings but you can't put a price on respect and Lewandowski has it from Germans while Mario will be ridiculed by his own people until he brings home a World Cup or Euro title.

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 am

MarcinSki wrote:
PolishPrancer wrote:Wheres MarcinSki in here?
Reporting for duty, good sir.

I do not have all the facts in front of me but I tend to believe both sides are playing hard ball. Ultimately Lew isn't getting paid "what he deserves" and Dortmund will lose him for nothing in return. I do also think Lew is bitter over the fact he was a good soldier for 2 seasons while Goetze engaged in dirty back door dealings but you can't put a price on respect and Lewandowski has it from Germans while Mario will be ridiculed by his own people until he brings home a World Cup or Euro title.
Gotze left because he had a transfer clause. If lewy had one, he would be long gone too.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:15 am

Party Polak wrote:
nicram wrote:Image
I think Kuba was going for the Perquis look in 2009.

my business partner looks like the Slovak Kuba lol.

Mi-Sex
First Team
First Team

Post by Mi-Sex » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:33 am

A striker scores 4 times as many goals as the midfielder it is unfair that the two are paid the similar amounts.
So much logic.
koniec pzpn
polska 2014 world cup champions this time it will be different

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:16 am

Mi-Sex wrote:A striker scores 4 times as many goals as the midfielder it is unfair that the two are paid the similar amounts.
So much logic.
I can't believe goalies are even paid.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:07 am

"Robert Lewandowski has ended his dispute with Borussia Dortmund after agreeing a pay-rise for his final season at the Westfalenstadion."

There, now they are giving him more money then what they agreed upon. :lol:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:43 pm

he will still leave

nicram
First Team
First Team

Post by nicram » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 pm

obv he will still leave. Thry gave him more money to keep him happy in his final year.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hejters gona hejt

patrickjjh

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:43 am

Lewandowski: I said no to Jose, Sir Alex and Real Madrid... here's why I chose to stay in the Bundesliga
'The Premier League is huge of course, as is La Liga. But the Bundesliga has all the conditions, stadiums, fans and atmosphere to dominate for the next five years.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2cszYPDWT

Polska_2016

Post by Polska_2016 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:28 am

This sets up Bayer with a serious shot at an unheard of 3-straight Champions League Cups. Certainty 2014 Bayern will be the best team since late 80's AC Milan? Earlier than that? 70's Ajax or Bayern?

Personally, this is a better move for him than Real Madrid. But he will have to win Champions Leagues, not Bundesliga to match the exposure he would have received in the Premier League. Especially with a large Polish community in the UK. In the short picture, Robert will be making no splashes on the Polish National Team until atleast Euro Cup 2016. So I think this is the right career move for him. 5 years might be a bit much but after Germany wins the World Cup this summer, the focus on the Bundesliga and (believe me) one of it's greatest players will be mighty bright.

I think Mario will be professional about the situation, as his already decreased minutes under Pep will only continue to decline. But I don't see how they can keep him around longer than this coming season.

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:57 pm

BVB so dumb for not making any money for their star player.

New owners for Lechia, WWA and Slask is more exciting than Lewandowski moving to Bayern :!:

PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:34 am

jastkowice wrote:
nicram wrote:Careful Marty, Jastkowice is going to start giving you his number so you can arrange a fight with him. :lol:

On a serious note, what you said is something most sensible people would think on the matter. This doesn't need its own thread. Lewandowski does need to stop being a bitch but his actions might be because of some stupid shit his manager may have told him. Either way, Robert will most likely stay the season and leave for free in the summer. If he wants to play for a top club and get that fat paycheck, he needs to at least play as good as last season.

After reading what Jaskowice wrote a second time, I can only shake my head. Is this guy for real? How can someone that has been on here longer than me and more than likely has followed the EK longer than I have, post shit this fucking dumb.

Germans follow the contract they gave Lewy, so you call them Nazis???
Its something amazing when the #1 striker scores the most goals on a team???
Aki Watzke who revived BVB is an ignorant ass BVB Ceo???

No matter how many times you PM me trying to convince me that you're smart because you went to this or that school, I still won't care. There is no way someone that posts shit as dumb as the garbage you just wrote can be anything more then a stupid ass meat head.
Nicram, you can call me a meat head all you want, and the fact of the matter is you had started PM me so don't give me all this big bad talk when I gave you an out and you were to scared to take it.

Facts are facts I have two university degrees and you're still trying to find your way home from college. I don't give two shits about your opinion. You are so high not only on yourself but also on every post you write, you think you are always right. You think that this is some high school competition, telling me how many people hate me compared to you on here - I dont give two fucks !!

This is a forum, I post my opinion - you dont like it ? fuck off.

I gave you a chance big bad cyber bully, I told you to call me and we could meet up and instead you post my number somewhere and make fun of me. Stop being such a little bitch. You got all these members sucking your dick, like Polskaforever good for you. Most people think your a fucking clown, why because you never have anything good to say instead you insult members.
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE