The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by jastkowice » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 pm

I am sure many of you have read or heard about the latest comments made by Robert himself, where he talks openly about the lies and betrayal he has felt when bonuses and raises were promised and never delivered.

Initially, I thought to myself, Robert stop being a bitch and play the game - you make decent money anyway. But, now after all the stories that are being told I feel for the guy and he should of had a raise 2 years ago. Lewy, has not only been the 2 time leading goal scorer for the team but has helped them reach a higher level, sometimes taking the game over himself and scoring incredible goals.

So, why the witch hunt from the German media ? To add to insult the ignorant ass BVB Ceo -Aki Watzke says he doesnt understand Polish and doesnt know what Lewy was saying to the Polish media. But, what really pissed me off is the German media spinning this around and making this story all about Lewy and how he should be punished for what he did.

What did he really do? Tell the truth that BVB is holding him up to his contract without any bonuses and also by not selling him when he clearly wanted out. Then they told him he can stay the year and will be given a pay increase. But, again nothing has happened and Robert feels betrayed. I dont blame the dude he has done so well and he continues to be one of the most underpaid players on the team, when he clearly is the best player BVB have.

Now about the media - they said he should be fined severely, then kicked out of the 1st team and forced to watch the game from the stands. Then beg to get back to training and apologize to everyone for his remarks. Are these NAzi pieces of shit for real?

Then they tried to compare Kuba to Lewy saying its not all about the money, look at Kuba he could of went to Man City, but lets look at Kuba he hasnt scored a quarter of the goals that Lewy has and makes similar money to him. How is that fair. Again, this is all about German power, why would they make a "Polish" player the most paid player on a "German" team that would be the worst thing possible.

Anyways, just a little frustrated about this situation. What do you guys think?
Image

Marty
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by Marty » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Um I think Lewy is being the bitch.

He has a contract, if he didnt like it he shouldn't of signed it. Simple as that, he should want to fufill his contract and give his all, not whine because he was not sold. Its unreal how these footballers get mad. Its one thing to complain about not getting a proper extension, its another to bitch that he has to fufill a contract that HE signed. You always here in interviews with players: "I plan on completing my contract...blah blah blah." Robert should too.

As for a raise. Im sure he was offered one, but was declined. He wanted to be paid more then Gotze and Reus Im sure. If he wasn't a baby he could probably be driving a ferrari like Kuba is (He probably could anyway but you know what I mean). He is probably the least paid starter at BVB, but that doesnt mean he should be paid the most.

I have said it a lot lately but this reminds me a lot of the situation with walcott last season. Arsenal ended up extending in January, when it seemed he was leaving for sure. But Lewy is probably more like Van Persie, which isn't a bad thing.

Haha also Kuba has scored almost half as many goals as Lewy last season, and you say he didnt score even a quarter. Gotze and Reus didnt score more goals then Lewy, yet they were higher on the pay roll. That is one of the dumbest things I have read on here. Hummels didnt score even a quarter as many goals as lewy, therefore he should be payed way less the lewy. Dumb logic, different positions get paid to do different things.

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:06 am

Careful Marty, Jastkowice is going to start giving you his number so you can arrange a fight with him. :lol:

On a serious note, what you said is something most sensible people would think on the matter. This doesn't need its own thread. Lewandowski does need to stop being a bitch but his actions might be because of some stupid shit his manager may have told him. Either way, Robert will most likely stay the season and leave for free in the summer. If he wants to play for a top club and get that fat paycheck, he needs to at least play as good as last season.

After reading what Jaskowice wrote a second time, I can only shake my head. Is this guy for real? How can someone that has been on here longer than me and more than likely has followed the EK longer than I have, post shit this fucking dumb.

Germans follow the contract they gave Lewy, so you call them Nazis???
Its something amazing when the #1 striker scores the most goals on a team???
Aki Watzke who revived BVB is an ignorant ass BVB Ceo???

No matter how many times you PM me trying to convince me that you're smart because you went to this or that school, I still won't care. There is no way someone that posts shit as dumb as the garbage you just wrote can be anything more then a stupid ass meat head.
Last edited by nicram on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Marty
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by Marty » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:21 am

Agree nitram, although this has been reported a lot lately.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... ester-City

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:29 am

I got so much more respect for him. Kuba is a champ!
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

Marty
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by Marty » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 am

Although what Kuba did is good, I don't think its a big deal, BVB is a better team, he probably makes a lot of money already considering he bought that ferrari earlier, and he has 2 kids growing up in dortmund. I think it was really a no brainer to stay in dortmund. Lewy is younger and probably more naive, and thats not necessarily a bad thing. I dont think Lewy has an entire family that would move with him,

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:12 am

Kuba just settled down there. He must have a pretty decent contract too. Its really long. I remember when he extended his contract to another 3 years, half a year later he re-extended it again another year. He is there for life and I am happy with that. He sets a good example for Polish based players in the Bundesliga.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
patrickjjh
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by patrickjjh » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:13 am

lewandowski should get outta that shitty bundesliga and come to azeri premier league.

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7236
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by polskaforever » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:21 am

nicram wrote:Careful Marty, Jastkowice is going to start giving you his number so you can arrange a fight with him. :lol:

On a serious note, what you said is something most sensible people would think on the matter. This doesn't need its own thread. Lewandowski does need to stop being a bitch but his actions might be because of some stupid shit his manager may have told him. Either way, Robert will most likely stay the season and leave for free in the summer. If he wants to play for a top club and get that fat paycheck, he needs to at least play as good as last season.

After reading what Jaskowice wrote a second time, I can only shake my head. Is this guy for real? How can someone that has been on here longer than me and more than likely has followed the EK longer than I have, post shit this fucking dumb.

Kuba could have went to man City???
Germans follow the contract they gave Lewy, so you call them Nazis???
Its something amazing when the #1 striker scores the most goals on a team???
Aki Watzke who revived BVB is an ignorant ass BVB Ceo???

No matter how many times you PM me trying to convince me that you're smart because you went to this or that school, I still won't care. There is no way someone that posts shit as dumb as the garbage you just wrote can be anything more then a stupid ass meat head.
:lol:
Image

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:39 am

Image
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by jastkowice » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 am

nicram wrote:Careful Marty, Jastkowice is going to start giving you his number so you can arrange a fight with him. :lol:

On a serious note, what you said is something most sensible people would think on the matter. This doesn't need its own thread. Lewandowski does need to stop being a bitch but his actions might be because of some stupid shit his manager may have told him. Either way, Robert will most likely stay the season and leave for free in the summer. If he wants to play for a top club and get that fat paycheck, he needs to at least play as good as last season.

After reading what Jaskowice wrote a second time, I can only shake my head. Is this guy for real? How can someone that has been on here longer than me and more than likely has followed the EK longer than I have, post shit this fucking dumb.

Germans follow the contract they gave Lewy, so you call them Nazis???
Its something amazing when the #1 striker scores the most goals on a team???
Aki Watzke who revived BVB is an ignorant ass BVB Ceo???


No matter how many times you PM me trying to convince me that you're smart because you went to this or that school, I still won't care. There is no way someone that posts shit as dumb as the garbage you just wrote can be anything more then a stupid ass meat head.
Nicram, you can call me a meat head all you want, and the fact of the matter is you had started PM me so don't give me all this big bad talk when I gave you an out and you were to scared to take it.

Facts are facts I have two university degrees and you're still trying to find your way home from college. I don't give two shits about your opinion. You are so high not only on yourself but also on every post you write, you think you are always right. You think that this is some high school competition, telling me how many people hate me compared to you on here - I dont give two fucks !!

This is a forum, I post my opinion - you dont like it ? fuck off.

I gave you a chance big bad cyber bully, I told you to call me and we could meet up and instead you post my number somewhere and make fun of me. Stop being such a little bitch. You got all these members sucking your dick, like Polskaforever good for you. Most people think your a fucking clown, why because you never have anything good to say instead you insult members.
Image

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:15 am

:lol:
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by jastkowice » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Marty wrote:Um I think Lewy is being the bitch.

He has a contract, if he didnt like it he shouldn't of signed it. Simple as that, he should want to fufill his contract and give his all, not whine because he was not sold. Its unreal how these footballers get mad. Its one thing to complain about not getting a proper extension, its another to bitch that he has to fufill a contract that HE signed. You always here in interviews with players: "I plan on completing my contract...blah blah blah." Robert should too.

As for a raise. Im sure he was offered one, but was declined. He wanted to be paid more then Gotze and Reus Im sure. If he wasn't a baby he could probably be driving a ferrari like Kuba is (He probably could anyway but you know what I mean). He is probably the least paid starter at BVB, but that doesnt mean he should be paid the most.

I have said it a lot lately but this reminds me a lot of the situation with walcott last season. Arsenal ended up extending in January, when it seemed he was leaving for sure. But Lewy is probably more like Van Persie, which isn't a bad thing.

Haha also Kuba has scored almost half as many goals as Lewy last season, and you say he didnt score even a quarter. Gotze and Reus didnt score more goals then Lewy, yet they were higher on the pay roll. That is one of the dumbest things I have read on here. Hummels didnt score even a quarter as many goals as lewy, therefore he should be payed way less the lewy. Dumb logic, different positions get paid to do different things.
Thats what I thought Nicram, keep smiling you little bitch.

Okay Marty - You are sure he was offered a raise but he declined? hahaha Is that the best news you got today, now that is a stupid comment. Lewy just finished telling the media, that was one of the lies. Read the facts, they promised him a raise, he never got it, then they said that they would keep him one year and not let him go to Bayern and then promised to give him more money for staying. Nothing happened.

He is paid one of the lowest amounts and scores the most goals and helps them achieve incredible success and he should just shut up and play. You need to think over those last comments. Because they absolutely make no sense. They are playing him like a bitch, he has been promised the moon for staying and now they are going to save their pennies. Then on top the German media is saying he should be fined and sitting up in the stands - thats a disgrace.

This is Germany. They will never allow a Polish player earn the most money on a German team, hence the reason why I called them NAZI. Because yet again too much pride the Germans have, to allow them to disgrace Germany by making a Polish player the highest paid.
Image

User avatar
polskaforever
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7236
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:38 pm

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by polskaforever » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:59 pm

@Jastkowice, woah where did I agree with nicram :?: I just found the post between you guys all in good fun :mrgreen: cause it reminded me about our arguments about :wisla: :lol:
Image

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by Maria » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:40 pm

I feel like you actually think all Germans are Nazis

User avatar
PolishPrancer
First Team
First Team
Posts: 4242
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 pm

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by PolishPrancer » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Wheres MarcinSki in here?
ps.com has seen napster, aj axurre, rasiak, msn messenger - all of them - come and go quietly into the good night, and here it stands - a profitable internet giant in the face of all obstacles making a tidy profit from google adsense - JDE

User avatar
nicram
First Team
First Team
Posts: 6790
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am
Location: Bramledesh

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by nicram » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Its pointless trying to have a discussion with this cygan. I've learnt this long ago.

And jasko, we both know there won't be a fight because you are a fucking stupid pussy.
"If Legia resigned Kosecki i put a clause in there for 10 mill just to protect the player"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have 2 broken fingers in my leg and I'm still here!
hejters gona hejt

User avatar
jastkowice
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Official PS.com Flag Bearer
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:01 pm
Location: Jastkowice > Ottawa > London > New York
Contact:

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by jastkowice » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:21 am

nicram wrote:Its pointless trying to have a discussion with this cygan. I've learnt this long ago.

And jasko, we both know there won't be a fight because you are a fucking stupid pussy.
The only pussy here is you! If you had any sort of guts you would of called me, but since your a bitch ass trick who is scared like a little girl, you can keep talking tough!

All you can do is make fun of me, but at the end of the day you and I both know that after beating your ass there would be nothing funny for you anymore.

Next time, fuck off and don t reply to any of my posts. I don t need your stupid and pointless comments. Man up and call me like Ive been asking you to you stupid simple bitch.
Image

Marty
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Location: Stoney Creek (New city of Hamilton), Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by Marty » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 pm

jastkowice wrote:
Marty wrote:Um I think Lewy is being the bitch.

He has a contract, if he didnt like it he shouldn't of signed it. Simple as that, he should want to fufill his contract and give his all, not whine because he was not sold. Its unreal how these footballers get mad. Its one thing to complain about not getting a proper extension, its another to bitch that he has to fufill a contract that HE signed. You always here in interviews with players: "I plan on completing my contract...blah blah blah." Robert should too.

As for a raise. Im sure he was offered one, but was declined. He wanted to be paid more then Gotze and Reus Im sure. If he wasn't a baby he could probably be driving a ferrari like Kuba is (He probably could anyway but you know what I mean). He is probably the least paid starter at BVB, but that doesnt mean he should be paid the most.

I have said it a lot lately but this reminds me a lot of the situation with walcott last season. Arsenal ended up extending in January, when it seemed he was leaving for sure. But Lewy is probably more like Van Persie, which isn't a bad thing.

Haha also Kuba has scored almost half as many goals as Lewy last season, and you say he didnt score even a quarter. Gotze and Reus didnt score more goals then Lewy, yet they were higher on the pay roll. That is one of the dumbest things I have read on here. Hummels didnt score even a quarter as many goals as lewy, therefore he should be payed way less the lewy. Dumb logic, different positions get paid to do different things.
Thats what I thought Nicram, keep smiling you little bitch.

Okay Marty - You are sure he was offered a raise but he declined? hahaha Is that the best news you got today, now that is a stupid comment. Lewy just finished telling the media, that was one of the lies. Read the facts, they promised him a raise, he never got it, then they said that they would keep him one year and not let him go to Bayern and then promised to give him more money for staying. Nothing happened.

He is paid one of the lowest amounts and scores the most goals and helps them achieve incredible success and he should just shut up and play. You need to think over those last comments. Because they absolutely make no sense. They are playing him like a bitch, he has been promised the moon for staying and now they are going to save their pennies. Then on top the German media is saying he should be fined and sitting up in the stands - thats a disgrace.

This is Germany. They will never allow a Polish player earn the most money on a German team, hence the reason why I called them NAZI. Because yet again too much pride the Germans have, to allow them to disgrace Germany by making a Polish player the highest paid.
Are you seriously going to say that BvB didnt offer an extension for lewy. Without a doubt in my mind he got an offer, (Probably one bigger then Kuba's and Piszczeks too) There is no way that BvB just intended on him walking away on free. Obviously they tried to give him a raise, but Robert wanted more. Im not saying he deservers more or less, but I would bet my life Dortmund have attempted to sign a new contract with him. It would make zero sense not to.

User avatar
Party Polak
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1701
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:51 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: The German witch hunt on Lewandowski

Post by Party Polak » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:00 pm

nicram wrote:Image
I think Kuba was going for the Perquis look in 2009.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests