UEFA Tickets

Discuss all the hot topics from the world of international soccer
umbro2914

UEFA Tickets

Post by umbro2914 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:26 pm

I felt this warrented a new thread
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/news/n ... 93401.html
Information about upcoming sale of tickets and such.

umbro2914

Post by umbro2914 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 pm

SO it says you can register now, but tickets go on sale in March. I have never purchased tickets to Euro before, anyone have experience?
Are you registering as a Pole, or American/Canadian etc?
Do you put your passport number of just drivers license #?

polskadan
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polskadan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:31 pm

umbro2914 wrote:SO it says you can register now, but tickets go on sale in March. I have never purchased tickets to Euro before, anyone have experience?
Are you registering as a Pole, or American/Canadian etc?
Do you put your passport number of just drivers license #?
If you do both American/Canadian and Polish, then you are increases your chances at the lottery! Cheapest tickets are going to be 30 Euro or 120 zl as released by UEFA today.

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 pm

can everyone in ur family register?

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 pm

wait so you can register under both nationalities? :|

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 pm

FearTheMullet wrote:wait so you can register under both nationalities? :|
i dont get it either. makes no sense.

polskadan
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by polskadan » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:08 am

karmakop wrote:
Well if you have a SSN # and a PESEL # then those are practically two different identities so I do not see what the problem would be.

FearTheMullet
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by FearTheMullet » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:54 am

polskadan wrote:
karmakop wrote:
Well if you have a SSN # and a PESEL # then those are practically two different identities so I do not see what the problem would be.

I guess, but i dont? i dunno i'm still confused haha

umbro2914

Post by umbro2914 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:50 pm

I see I'm not the only one confused!! lol

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 am

I registered as a Canadian. I'm going to apply and see what happens.

I'm pretty sure they would figure out that you registered under two nationalities and disqualify you from the whole process... lol :lol:
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"

Piast_PL
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Piast_PL » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:26 am

I registered as Polish nationality living in Canada, we'll see what happens.
"To be defeated and not submit, is victory; to be victorious and rest on one's laurels, is defeat." - Józef Piłsudski

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:10 pm

I just finished the registration process. How exactly does this work?

From what ive read I think im gonna go with the follow my team package. However when will I have to pay for it? on uefa it sais

"Follow My Team payments will only be due if your team qualifies and will therefore only be processed after the final draw in December 2011. Successful applicants must pay the full amount due for their Follow My Team Group or Follow My Team Tournament package, including any opening match premium."

....but polands already qualified so do i still get to pay by december 2011 or is it going to be like an individual ticket sale date where I have to pay by may 11? I hope not cuz im almost done school payed my whole way through being a broke ass student and I cant afford right off the bat when im done school tickets for euro...I have a full time job all set up and will be making good money that within a month or so after school by like june or july i will have no problem paying for it so im just wondeirng when the deadline is for the FMT package?

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 pm

plus what are the chances of actually winning in the lottery?

Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 pm

karmakop wrote:can everyone in ur family register?
dont they usually have individualised tickets, taht is yor name on it and you must show your ID at the turnstile ?

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Michal wrote:
karmakop wrote:can everyone in ur family register?
dont they usually have individualised tickets, taht is yor name on it and you must show your ID at the turnstile ?
yea but cant u order packages so that u can get more than 1 ticket to a game. cuz thats fucking gay if i win the lottery and my brother and dad dont. what am i gonna go by myself?

NoReSpEcT
First Team
First Team

Post by NoReSpEcT » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 am

someone told me you can put down up to 4 names on your application but i don't know that for a fact

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm

NoReSpEcT wrote:someone told me you can put down up to 4 names on your application but i don't know that for a fact
yah sais on hte uefa website that you can put up to 4 names (yourself and 3 guests)

my question is that if say me and 3 friends each put an application in with all our names on it, and say i win along with friend #2, would friend #2 be able to cancel his tickets or would he be obligated to pay. cuz if he can cancel he can go anyways cuz hes on my application and i got 4 tickets for each match (im giong with the follow my team group package)

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 am

I don't know but the rules are retarded.

If you pick FYT (Follow your team) in which most of us will you cannot combine them with any other tickets like individual which sucks. And FYT are only Category 2 :x :x . I am still deciding what to do with it

organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 am

jerzy_dudek1 wrote:
NoReSpEcT wrote:someone told me you can put down up to 4 names on your application but i don't know that for a fact
yah sais on hte uefa website that you can put up to 4 names (yourself and 3 guests)

my question is that if say me and 3 friends each put an application in with all our names on it, and say i win along with friend #2, would friend #2 be able to cancel his tickets or would he be obligated to pay. cuz if he can cancel he can go anyways cuz hes on my application and i got 4 tickets for each match (im giong with the follow my team group package)

??? I mean if you are the main person applying for tickets you are the one responsible for payment. In the process when you apply you will be the main person and 3 others so if you selected in the lottery you get the tickets for all 4 people.

organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

jerzy_dudek1
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by jerzy_dudek1 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:45 am

POLSKIDEBESCIAK wrote:
jerzy_dudek1 wrote:

??? I mean if you are the main person applying for tickets you are the one responsible for payment. In the process when you apply you will be the main person and 3 others so if you selected in the lottery you get the tickets for all 4 people.
yes i know i think of of us is mis understanding one another here haha god damn internet but tihs is how i meant it

example

I submit an application with friend #1,2 and 3's names on it as my guests
then friend #2 submits an application with me, friend #1 and #3's names on it
then friend #3 submits an application with me, friend #1 and #2

etc

this is because we think it will increase our chances of winning so for example everyone loses in hte lottery except for me, we are are still good to go they just reimburse me the money for the tickets and we good

but if me and friend #2 both win can friend #2 cancel his tickets since i already got 4 or is he obligated to pay for all 4 tickets?

its kinda like the same thing as people applying with two identeties such as canadian citezenship and polish passport, if you win on both your polish passport and canadian citizenship application do you gotta pay for both or can you just cancel the one application??

cuz on uefa FAQ when i searched "do i have to pay for all the tickets i apply for i found this

Please note that at the end of the application phase (31 March 2011) the ticket portal will be “frozen”. At this stage you will no longer be able to make any changes to the number of tickets you have applied for and if you are successful in the lottery you will have to pay for all tickets awarded to you. You will find all the necessary further information in your order notification.

which i find kind of bullshit if say Joe shmo wins but later finds out he cant go to euro cuz of work or family issues, hes still obligated to pay?

i think it should be if you win the lotterly you should have the OPTION of agreeing to purchase your tickets within a strict deadline cuz its really gona blow if all 4 of us win and have to pay for each package seperatly

ive emailed uefa like 10 times already on this shit trying to get clear answers but got nothing back from them yet