First Team

Post by d0m » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Go play some curling you faggot canadians!! :lol: :lol:

karmakop
First Team
First Team

Post by karmakop » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 pm

d0m wrote:Go play some curling you faggot canadians!! :lol: :lol:
yea fuck canada and New zealand. For fucking poofs and sheep shaggers.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:41 pm

karmakop wrote:
Polish-Philosopher wrote:More bad news for the french, Anelka sent home.

:lol: :lol:

What a clown, so inconsistent and crap during these past two games!

Guess Domench is having a hard time keeping these guys together :lol:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsi ... index.html
Anelka played crappy because he was the lone striker in both games. Which is why he bitched out Domenech for playing such dumb tactics. A bunch of highly skilled offensive machines forced to play like the Italians. Domenech is a big dumbass and Anelka did what most players wanted to do.
I dont get why the whole team doesn't just packs up and leaves right now and forfeit the game with south africa. They are a disgrace they should of never been allowed in the world cup in the first place. Ireland would of played a lot better hell they would be doing better then England. France is absolute shit and they have the worst coach on the planet. Domenech is so awful that he make Smuda look like Jose Mourinho. Smuda isn't even good enough to tie Mourinho's shoe laces that how awful this French moron is.

polskazfynezt69
First Team
First Team

Post by polskazfynezt69 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:39 am

d0m wrote:Go play some curling you faggot canadians!! :lol: :lol:
no no, we'll play some hockey. A mans sport....

and why the fuck are Canadians faggots?

mod needs to start deleting derailed posts. Do your fucking jobs you ****s.
just sayin'.

Itay and Brasil playing tomorrow, should be two real nice matches.

Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 am

god i cant believe u Polish-Aussies here, i thoght it was just the bandwagon dickheads in aus whinging it wasnt a red and PK

it was 100% a pen and because of the rules of the game it had to be a red card, its unlucky and unfortunate but it was the right decision. Aus showed after that tho what spirit and heart they have, fuck i wish wilkshire should have finished that chance...

wks slask

Post by wks slask » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 am

d0m wrote:Casz na EB you're a wanker. You talk shit but at the end of the day we made the world cup but you faggot canadians will never make it, stick to curling. Canada it self is a wasteland geographically speaking, just covered in ice half the year. You wouldn't have a clue how good it is here and I'm glad you don't, we wouldn't a dumbass like you here breathing our air.
Dont worry mate, he can have his ice covered hole. Will keep the beach, the reefs the surfing the saftey and so on. Ive been to Canada and I must tell you that its a nice place and great for a visit. Vancover is alot like Melbourne. But everyone says the same thing when they talk about Canada. Nice place to visit.

Anyway enough of this crap.....lets talk football. Come on NZ stick it to those dirty greesy Italians (that would be something) even if they managed to keep them to a draw Park the bus Herbet.

As for Australia, lets just kain Serbia.

Puda

Post by Puda » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:27 am

Michal wrote:god i cant believe u Polish-Aussies here, i thoght it was just the bandwagon dickheads in aus whinging it wasnt a red and PK

it was 100% a pen and because of the rules of the game it had to be a red card, its unlucky and unfortunate but it was the right decision. Aus showed after that tho what spirit and heart they have, fuck i wish wilkshire should have finished that chance...
penalty yes. red no.

Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 am

Puda wrote:
Michal wrote:god i cant believe u Polish-Aussies here, i thoght it was just the bandwagon dickheads in aus whinging it wasnt a red and PK

penalty yes. red no.
how was it not a red ? rules state, that if you stop a goal scoring opportunity it must be punished by a red, its unfair in yesterdays case but as soon as the whistle blew for a penalty i knew a red would follow

Aussies are embarassing wth there "FIFA conspiracy against Aus" theories and thinking the world is against them... Aussies are now in my eyes bigger whingers than the Poms!

Kolejorz22

Post by Kolejorz22 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 am

Great goal by Paraguay, Mucha had no chance.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 am

if Paraguay wasn't that defensive in first 20 mins of 2nd half it could of been worse for slovakia.

POLSKIDEBESCIAK
First Team
First Team

Post by POLSKIDEBESCIAK » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 am

Slowacjo i kto teraz jest frajerami!!!!!!!????

organizasją delero deluefa ero demiduz etatribue a... poloń ukren

polskaforever

Post by polskaforever » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 am

:shock:

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 am

karmakop wrote: Anelka played crappy because he was the lone striker in both games. Which is why he bitched out Domenech for playing such dumb tactics. A bunch of highly skilled offensive machines forced to play like the Italians. Domenech is a big dumbass and Anelka did what most players wanted to do.
That's because Anelka isn't really that good. Anelka and the rest of the NT is a disgrace to football.
metro13 wrote:I dont get why the whole team doesn't just packs up and leaves right now and forfeit the game with south africa. They are a disgrace they should of never been allowed in the world cup in the first place. Ireland would of played a lot better
These fags are refusing to practice now, the head of French football (i think he's the head) just resigned due to the embarrassment of his players. The guy is a dumbass too, why fire a guy right before the World Cup? lol...

as to Ireland, idk of they would do that much better.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 am

THIERRY HENRY IS AN ASSHOLE. THE FAG SHOULD OF LET THE BALL GO OUT, HE HAD TO HANDLE THE BALL AND THE OTHER FAG GALLAS SCORES WHY. THIS FRENCH TEAM IS A DISGRACE. THEY SHOULD FORFEIT LIKE REAL MEN AND ACCEPT THE HEAVY PUNISHMENT THAT WOULD FOLLOW. THIS TEAM IS BIGGER JOKE THEN TOGO WAS 4 YEARS AGO.

Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 am

i blame the coach and disharmony in the team, on paper theire team is top notch

lol@ metros rant

Michal
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Michal » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 am

lol and if Slovakia is a frajer then waht does taht make our team look like?

i knew Slovakia would struggle, in qualifying they were shit but managed to get results, kinda like our 2006 campaign... while Sloevnia at elast plays some decnt football in qualifying and are doing OK so far

Benek
First Team
First Team

Post by Benek » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 am

Michal wrote:i blame the coach and disharmony in the team, on paper theire team is top notch

lol@ metros rant
Idk about that. The french should have kept their mouths shut and fired him after the World Cup. Who fires someone right before and let's them coach???

The players are acting like little fags. They aren't getting results because they can't finish. Domenech can't go on the field and score goals himself. He ain't innocent in all this either, but IMO the blame goes straight to the players.

Pan Borkowski
First Team
First Team

Post by Pan Borkowski » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 am

Benek wrote:
Michal wrote:i blame the coach and disharmony in the team, on paper theire team is top notch

lol@ metros rant
Idk about that. The french should have kept their mouths shut and fired him after the World Cup. Who fires someone right before and let's them coach???

The players are acting like little fags. They aren't getting results because they can't finish. Domenech can't go on the field and score goals himself. He ain't innocent in all this either, but IMO the blame goes straight to the players.
I think its kinda ridiculous how much the French media hates Domenech. No one in France supports this guy then they wonder why the team can't get along.

Oh well, Blanc will lead them to qualification for Euro 2012, see how they do then.

metro13
First Team
First Team

Post by metro13 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 am

lol@ metros rant
lol at my rant France is a disgrace. if u dont get that then u are freaken clueless

Czas Na EB
Reserve Team
Reserve Team

Post by Czas Na EB » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 am

Puda wrote:

penalty yes. red no.
You kangaroo fuckers are really showing how much you know about the rules of football :lol:

Go to fifa.com and educate yourself before you embrass yourself!

I've ben to Perth for your info and wouldn't go back to the shit hole if you paid me! You guys should just stick to crockodyle hunting or fucking sheep cuz thats all you ausies are good at.....
"Euro 2012 will be a tournament of upsets.... I know I'm already upset about Poland"